• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Got Faith?

Staff Member
By faith these people overthrew kingdoms, ruled with justice, and received what God had promised them. They shut the mouths of lions, quenched the flames of fire, and escaped death by the edge of the sword. Their weakness was turned to strength. They became strong in battle and put whole armies to flight. Hebrews 11:33-34 NLT

When you find yourself feeling discouraged, or when you just want to have your faith strengthened, just crack open your Bible and take a little time to read Hebrews 11—the Bible’s “Faith Hall of Fame.” This chapter includes many accounts of Old Testament men and women who accomplished amazing things and received God’s promises, and for one reason: they believed God and took Him at His word.

The writer of the book of Hebrews included accounts of imperfect human beings (if you want examples of how imperfect these people of faith are, just look up the stories of men like Abraham, Samson, and David) who received great things from God…just because they believed His promises.

Seeing how a perfect God responded to the faith of imperfect men can be a great source of encouragement and strength for the man who needs both to live unshakably.

Prayer: Lord, Your written Word has taught me that there is but one way for me to receive all You have already promised me, and that’s to believe You when You make me a promise. Thank You for keeping all Your promises, even to an imperfect man like me.