• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Good Vitamins for total health .

Hello health nuts ! :thumbs_up I have found a new vitamin supplement to help to balance out you body in every area . They are very good in fighting anxiety and deperession . They are called [ good day's ] . My son who has suffered from depression and anxiety started taking these and he is now free from antidepressents .

Now our whole family takes them and we have been feeling great all around . The price of these vitamins are exspensive to buy one box at a time but if you get direct delivery they are as low as 20.00 $ for the first box . Then 19.99. $ for any boxes after that . Here the link you can go to and get more info. on these vitamins .

www.goodlivinglabs.com . I hope they work for you as they have worked for our family . Mike

Registered Member
Hi, Mike!

Wonderful news about your son, praise God.

I came to this forum to ask Chad about a dietary supplement, and I read this thread. Are you familiar with Gbe (GINKGO Biloba Extract)?

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
Hello health nuts ! :thumbs_up I have found a new vitamin supplement to help to balance out you body in every area . They are very good in fighting anxiety and deperession . They are called [ good day's ] . My son who has suffered from depression and anxiety started taking these and he is now free from antidepressents .

Now our whole family takes them and we have been feeling great all around . The price of these vitamins are exspensive to buy one box at a time but if you get direct delivery they are as low as 20.00 $ for the first box . Then 19.99. $ for any boxes after that . Here the link you can go to and get more info. on these vitamins .

www.goodlivinglabs.com . I hope they work for you as they have worked for our family . Mike

Burgeon . This vitamin blend has a balanced blend of vitamins , minerals , and herbs . Very good for anxiety and stress . I am not sure if they have ginko or not . Mike

Administrator
Staff Member
Thanks for sharing brother. I also recommend people taking multivitamins (quality brand like GNC, One A Day, etc) daily, especially Omega 3-6-9. Good stuff :D

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Mike:

John (husband) and I are looking for a good vitamin. Thank you.

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
Burgeon . This vitamin blend has a balanced blend of vitamins , minerals , and herbs . Very good for anxiety and stress . I am not sure if they have ginko or not . Mike