• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Good Non fiction books for a Christian teen?

I have basically an adult reading level, and have enjoyed books like "Dont Waste Your Life" by John Piper and many other books by him, but that was probobley my favorite. I would like others like them. Thanks

Dear Jesusgirlkk,

I have never read any of John Piper's book. So I read the synopsis of the book you have told us about and it is very intriguing. I can't think of any authors that would pertain to his writings but there are some teachers ... good teachers that I enjoyed reading that I'm sure you would too.

They are John & Lisa Bevere, Max Lucado, Beth Moore, Kay Arthur, Priscilla Shire, and Joanna Weaver... to name a few. Oh my heart for you my dear one is that you will grow deeper in love with the FATHER in Heaven and that your heart will be filled with His purpose and love.

Blessings & love,
Snowrose

Seeing the Unseen by Joe Beam. I read it as a teen and it was a big eye opener in terms of how forces that I can't see might be tempting me and trying to lead me down the wrong path.