• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Goliath had a brother ?

Well family . It has now been proven for all to see here in this place ! Strypes has answered another trivia question correctly ! These questions were taken out of the expert section of [ The Awsome Book Of Bible Trivia , By Bob Phillips ] ! Strypes has beaten the experts , and I am sending this book back to Mr. Phillips , and I am recommending that Strypes write her own book of bible trivia , and I will ask Mr Phillips Her questions!!! hahahahahahahaha ! I am out of prizes , but do you want to buy a book for half price ! Great job ! Mike :love: :boy_hug: :thumbs_up

Thank you Sister ! I must come to trivia , and write my own book ! lol ! I promise to put you're name on the front page ! Right after mine ! hahahah ! God bless you Strypes , and I encourage all the members to visit our sister in bible trivia for a true learning experience mixed with lot's of friendly fun . Hat's off to the chosen ! :love: :boy_hug: Mike

Administrator
Staff Member
Am I invited? Seriously, I don't come because I feel not qualified yet in my wisdom of the Holy Bible. I'm still learning and with all my workload it takes a tolll on my reading / studying I must say.

Any suggestions? I have fairly a lot of books such as trivia, commentaries, niv study, etc.