• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

God's Perfect Timing

Timing is everything! That is, God’s timing of course. Sometimes, things can get a bit rocky on the path of righteousness, and we can get quite a bit impatient whilst we wait for our hopes and plans to come to fruition. It’s only natural as human beings to desire that which we believe will bring us joy and success, and of course we want it right now! When we surrender all of our hopes and wishes to the Lord, we can await with certainty that He will act on our behalf at exactly the right timing.

He will place the right people or circumstances in our path at the most beneficial times, so that we may come to experience the fullness of His grace upon us. We cannot possibly understand all the intricate details which must come together for us to achieve His will and purposes in our lives. Only He can see what lies ahead of us in our journey, and only He knows just what is needed to make our paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6 TNIV says 5”Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”

We must never rely on our own judgement because with our limited perspective and understanding, we are certain to miss out on some very important steps along the way. All of the pieces of the puzzle must first come together in order to create the finished picture! It is written in John 5:14 NKJV “Now this is the confidence that we have in Him that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.” All we need to do is to walk in this truth, following His guidance wherever it may lead.

We need to have faith and patience that our God will indeed come through for us! We must think and behave in such a way that demonstrates that we believe this with all our hearts. No matter where the road may lead, if we surrender to God’s plans for us, we will be led on an amazing journey with blessings, blessings and more blessings. This I know to be true, because I have seen it with my own eyes. I have experienced my own life being transformed in ways that are miraculous to say the least.

Only the Lord knows the plans He has for us, and all we need do is to allow Him to orchestrate everything. If we do this, our lives will become beautiful symphonies. Jeremiah 29:11 says “I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.” When faced with obstacles, we must rely on God to lead us around them in the safest way possible.

Sometimes we get delayed on a particular route we are taking, and we must realise that this may well be to our advantage. We must remember that this is all happening according to God’s timing and not ours. God’s delays are not necessarily God’s denials! The more we trust in Him to execute His perfect plans for us, the more we find Him to be reliable for us. We have no need to fear because He is with us and guiding us at all times. Psalm 121:7-8 says 7 “The Lord will protect you from all danger; he will keep you safe. 8 He will protect you as you come and go now and for ever.”

When you least expect it, God will come through for you, and you will be left thinking, ‘wow, this is amazing! This has turned out much better than I expected!’ And when this does happen for you, and it will, you must give thanks to Almighty God for carrying you through the rough waters and onto dry land again! Amen.

All glory goes to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit whom I believe as always, directed me with these words here. Amen

PS Even when it seems as though you are in an impossible situation, remember that every day is a new day, and that miracles happen all the time! It is written in Lamentations 3:22-23 TNIV 22”Because of the LORD’S great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” May the love of the Lord be with you all both night and day... Amen!

Blessings to you and your families
Shepherd