• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

God Remembers You

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
God Remembers You

God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. Hebrews 6:10

Sometimes, despite God’s promise to never leave or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5), you may feel like He has forgotten you. Isaiah urged, “The Lord has comforted His people and will have compassion on His afflicted. But Zion said, “The Lord has forsaken me, and the Lord has forgotten me.’” To which God responded, “Can a woman forget her nursing child and have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, but I will not forget you” (Isaiah 49:13-15).

It’s difficult to imagine a nursing mother—the very epitome of tender love—having no compassion on her newborn child, but God assures you that His love for you is even deeper and stronger.

Perhaps you sometimes feel like God doesn’t notice your faithful service for Him. One time, Isaiah—echoing the Jews’ cry—lamented, “I have toiled in vain, I have spent my strength for nothing and vanity.” The, refusing to remain discouraged, he declared, “Yet surely the justice due to me is with the Lord, and My reward with my God” (Isaiah 49:4).

God’s love for you is eternal, and He notices every tiny thing you do. One day soon He will proclaim His love for you before all heaven and lavishly reward you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Christ4Ever Devotionals 1
Christ4Ever Devotionals 1
Christ4Ever Devotionals 28