• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

God is the only Provider

Staff Member
Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest: ... And ye shall eat neither bread, nor parched corn, nor green ears, until the selfsame day that ye have brought an offering unto your God: [it shall be] a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings. Leviticus 23:10,14

From the day Moses returned to Egypt to lead his people out, God was preparing them to trust Him for their provision. For four hundred years, as slaves, they had relied on their Egyptian masters for everything. But after a vast array of signs and wonders, God established festivals and offerings to remind the people that He alone would be their provider and sustainer.

Sadly, most of the festivals would have to wait forty years while the Israelites suffered for their unbelief in the desert (Numbers 14).

Then, on the verge of the Promised Land, Moses reminded them: "You may say to yourself, 'My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.' But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant" (Deuteronomy 8:17-18).

Why so much reminding? Because people are slow to remember God when things go well. But all success is God's doing and a result of His mercy.

Prayer: Lord, let me never take credit for what You alone have provided.

Staff Member
"You may say to yourself, 'My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.' But remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms His covenant"
YES!
and our God has not adapted His ways to suit the 21st Century.

thank you for sharing Nick,

Bless you ....><>