• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

god is one in the bible

the bible confirms that there is only one god in the whole world...god of jews Christians and muslims
if there was many gods than one of them would have make a war to take the reign

for us muslims we believe that there is one god and jesus Christ is the soul of god...yet we cannot say that jesus is the son of god because god is not a human being ...human beings get married and bring children this is not god...god is god and humans are humans..i know Christians believe that jesus is the son of god ..we believe that jesus is the servant of god and his soul..hope you understand my information

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @the name of god

I have deleted your link as it was to a Mormon site.

Whilst you are very welcome to come here to learn about Jesus and Christianity, the promotion of muslim faith will not be tolerated.

This is a Christian forum.....I pray it blesses you

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @the name of god
You are welcome truly to Talk Jesus, but as my Dear Sister in Christ Jesus has stated. Please do not promote Islam here. As you would expect those to be respectful of your faith in your house, so we expect the same.

With the Love of Christ Jesus, be welcomed.
Nick
<><