• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

God is my Father

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

During the last couple of weeks I have found that God kept on bringing people that have long ago left my life back.

This was painful to say the least. You see, I thought that i have dealt with all of my issues regarding these situations, only to discover that I harboured unforgiveness, I held on to grief that was not mine and I did all of this in the name of righteousness. Depression was starting to swallow me again and I was nurturing it because I felt I was entitled.

After all I nursed a child for a year only to watch her die a slow and painful death, no one seems to understand the magnitude of my pain and now i was supposed to be in service to Christ but most of the time I felt alone, afraid and totally overloaded with other people's problems and work.

About a week ago someone sent me a prophesy by ae-mail. The prophet had a vision of a demon entering a church, and hiding underneath a jacket it was silently opposing everything the preacher was saying. The people started getting up one by one and going to a graveyard they layed flowers on graves marked, for example grief, bitterness, unforgiveness, pain, and many more. The church got more and more empty, until eventually there was no one left to worship God.

The meaning of this was, that we make our hurts and pain and anger grow by feeding it and feeling sorry for ourselves. The Word says that God never gave us a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. We can make that choice with God's help to stand up and say no. I will rejoice in the Lord this day.

God was not bringing these feelings back so i can wallow in misery, He wanted to remind me that with His help and in His presence I can overcome ANYTHING!!!!!!!

I want to say Thank YOU Father for being my God and not only being my strength but also along with that making me strong.

Praise the LORD always !!!!! Thank you dear God for loving me first.

Your sister in Christ
Esther

Wow.....an anonymous prophet e-mailing you at the right time....Praise God :love:

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you sister. Thank you for sharing the good news (and some sad, but victory in Christ reigns always). This is a good example of not holding any grudge / unoforgivness towards anyone. The devil is the only enemy we are to have.

Matthew 6:14-15
“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Wow.....
I never thought about it like that........
Im sorry, i know i probably shouldnt be reading it but i never knew that you posted it........
I glad that you realise that you can overcome it with God's help.
I will continue praying for you.
I must just say that you have always been my inspiration and that without you i would have gone off the road a loooooooong way back.
Thank you for everything.

God bless :love:
Adelé

P.S. Continue to being the extremely inspiring person you are- you know what it does to others and i belive that you will help many other people in that way.