• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

God is Committed to Your Restoration

Staff Member
Yet I will remember the covenant I made with you when you were young, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you. Ezekiel 16:60

After listing the shocking number of sins and transgressions that the people of Judah committed against the Lord, Ezekiel offered a message of consolation. After reaping what they had sown, the people had learned that God had planned something far greater and lasting than their unfaithfulness and sins. God's covenant with them was not contingent on their faithfulness.

This is precisely how God continues to treat you through the ministry of Jesus that gave you an everlasting covenant. God is committed to your restoration even when the restoration must begin again and yet again.

When God thinks of you, He ultimately isn't focused on the ways you have let Him down. While sin must be deal with, God's covenant stands. No matter how many times you let go, God won't abandon His people.

Perhaps you aren't shocked by God's mercy in the past,, but you may have a hard time accepting it for yourself in the present. Is God really that merciful? There's no doubt in the pages of scripture that God's covenant stands, and you can only miss out on it if you walk away from it. The people of Israel started over again--and then started over again after that. God's mercies truly are new every morning.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alleluia!!!!

Loyal
Yet I will remember the covenant I made with you when you were young, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you. Ezekiel 16:60

After listing the shocking number of sins and transgressions that the people of Judah committed against the Lord, Ezekiel offered a message of consolation. After reaping what they had sown, the people had learned that God had planned something far greater and lasting than their unfaithfulness and sins. God's covenant with them was not contingent on their faithfulness.

This is precisely how God continues to treat you through the ministry of Jesus that gave you an everlasting covenant. God is committed to your restoration even when the restoration must begin again and yet again.

When God thinks of you, He ultimately isn't focused on the ways you have let Him down. While sin must be deal with, God's covenant stands. No matter how many times you let go, God won't abandon His people.

Perhaps you aren't shocked by God's mercy in the past,, but you may have a hard time accepting it for yourself in the present. Is God really that merciful? There's no doubt in the pages of scripture that God's covenant stands, and you can only miss out on it if you walk away from it. The people of Israel started over again--and then started over again after that. God's mercies truly are new every morning.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alleluia!!!!
This is such a good reminder of God's love for His people!