• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

GOD is Angry with the Wicked Everyday, And how Rampant The Greed Tramps upon The Poor, But GOD will Revenge & will not fail.

Loyal
Psalms 7

God is a just judge,
And God is angry with the wicked every day.
If he does not turn back,
He will sharpen His sword;
He bends His bow and makes it ready.
He also prepares for Himself instruments of death;
He makes His arrows into fiery shafts.:pensive:

Active
Somebody is lying here......and I'm pretty sure it's not God who is the guilty party. God is NOT angry at sinners....Not at this time.

Romans 5:8

8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in that the Messiah died on our behalf while we were still sinners.

John 3:16 King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Luke 5:32 King James Version

32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

1 Timothy 1:15
15 So here is a statement you can trust, one that fully deserves to be accepted: the Messiah came into the world to save sinners, and I’m the number one sinner!

1 John 2:2
2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Titus 3:5
5 he delivered us. It was not on the ground of any righteous deeds we had done, but on the ground of his own mercy. He did it by means of the mikveh of rebirth and the renewal brought about by the Ruach HaKodesh,

Ephesians 2:4-5
4 But God is so rich in mercy and loves us with such intense love 5 that, even when we were dead because of our acts of disobedience, he brought us to life along with the Messiah — it is by grace that you have been delivered.

Romans 5:6-8
6 For while we were still helpless, at the right time, the Messiah died on behalf of ungodly people. 7 Now it is a rare event when someone gives up his life even for the sake of somebody righteous, although possibly for a truly good person one might have the courage to die. 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in that the Messiah died on our behalf while we were still sinners.

Loyal
Somebody is lying here......and I'm pretty sure it's not God who is the guilty party. God is NOT angry at sinners....Not at this time.

Romans 5:8

8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in that the Messiah died on our behalf while we were still sinners.

John 3:16 King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Luke 5:32 King James Version

32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

1 Timothy 1:15
15 So here is a statement you can trust, one that fully deserves to be accepted: the Messiah came into the world to save sinners, and I’m the number one sinner!

1 John 2:2
2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Titus 3:5
5 he delivered us. It was not on the ground of any righteous deeds we had done, but on the ground of his own mercy. He did it by means of the mikveh of rebirth and the renewal brought about by the Ruach HaKodesh,

Ephesians 2:4-5
4 But God is so rich in mercy and loves us with such intense love 5 that, even when we were dead because of our acts of disobedience, he brought us to life along with the Messiah — it is by grace that you have been delivered.

Romans 5:6-8
6 For while we were still helpless, at the right time, the Messiah died on behalf of ungodly people. 7 Now it is a rare event when someone gives up his life even for the sake of somebody righteous, although possibly for a truly good person one might have the courage to die. 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in that the Messiah died on our behalf while we were still sinners.
I know one thing He ain't giving out "Kool AID"

"And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. :eyes:

The Sixth Seal: Terror
"Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. ...And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from THE WRATH of THE LAMB. For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”…

The next Time Jesus come from Heaven, HE ain't going to be Pretty!

You do remember this event?

Mark 3:5
Jesus looked around at them with anger:eyes: and sorrow at their hardness of heart. Then He said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." So he stretched it out, and it was restored.

You better do what he says::eyes:
(Colossians 3)BSB
"Put to death, therefore, the components of your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires, and greed, which is idolatry. ..Because of these, the wrath of God IS COMING on the sons of disobedience.

PS. I am shaking all ready. Because i know I am guilty:eyes: I know what I deserve.

Romans 1:18
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness.

Walk around here like you "innocent" if you want too! deserving "mercy and Grace".

Ephesians 5:6
Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

"The fool have said in his Heart, there ain't no GOD":eyes:

I scare myself. by some of the things come out of my own mouth! Keep you on the Straight and narrow! When HE comes, you can try to run! Believe me, you are going to want too! if you don't change in "The Twinkling of an Eye" You are going to try to run, if your feet can move:eyes:

Active
I know one thing He ain't giving out "Kool AID"

"And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. :eyes:

The Sixth Seal: Terror
"Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. ...And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from THE WRATH of THE LAMB. For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”…

The next Time Jesus come from Heaven, HE ain't going to be Pretty!

You do remember this event?

Mark 3:5
Jesus looked around at them with anger:eyes: and sorrow at their hardness of heart. Then He said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." So he stretched it out, and it was restored.

You better do what he says::eyes:
(Colossians 3)BSB
"Put to death, therefore, the components of your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires, and greed, which is idolatry. ..Because of these, the wrath of God IS COMING on the sons of disobedience.

PS. I am shaking all ready. Because i know I am guilty:eyes: I know what I deserve.

Romans 1:18
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness.

Walk around here like you "innocent" if you want too! deserving "mercy and Grace".

Ephesians 5:6
Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

"The fool have said in his Heart, there ain't no GOD":eyes:

I scare myself. by some of the things come out of my own mouth! Keep you on the Straight and narrow! When HE comes, you can try to run! Believe me, you are going to want too! if you don't change in "The Twinkling of an Eye" You are going to try to run, if your feet can move:eyes:
LOL As long as you know that none of the scriptures you share deal with the here and now....but future, after the rapture and into the tribulation..

Loyal
LOL As long as you know that none of the scriptures you share deal with the here and now....but future, after the rapture and into the tribulation..
Berean Study Bible
Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

Active
New American Standard Bible
For it is written: “I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE, AND THE UNDERSTANDING OF THOSE WHO HAVE UNDERSTANDING, I WILL CONFOUND.”

Greed is a Terrible Evil.
What Defiles a Man
"For from within the hearts of men come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, wickedness, deceit,debauchery, envy, slander, arrogance, and foolishness. All these evils come from within, and these are what defile a man.”
God is not mad or Angry!
The war is over!
Jesus saw to that!

The only thing that is left, is that you believe or you don't!!

Loyal
God is not mad or Angry!
The war is over!
Jesus saw to that!

The only thing that is left, is that you believe or you don't!!
What war. Where was the war fought? And when did Jesus fight one? And who was He fighting with? Strange. :eyes: Ooooh what a eye opener.

Loyal
What war, is over? What battle was fought? Who was the enemy?

English Standard Version (John 14)
You heard me say to you, ‘I am going away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

English Standard Version
“‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at my right hand, until I put your enemies under your feet”’?

WHERE is Jesus now and how long will he be there?
Mark 16:19
After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.

Psalm 110:1
A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, UNTIL I make thine enemies THY FOOTSTOOL.

( 1 Corunthians 15)BSB

But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep.For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits; then at His coming, those who belong to Him.

Then the end will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority, and power. For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. For “God has put everything under His feet.” Now when it says that everything has been put under Him, this clearly does not include the One who put everything under Him. And when all things have been subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will be made subject to Him who put all things under Him, SO THAT GOD MAY BE ALL IN ALL."

Last edited: