• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

God is always Generous

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
Is it against the law for me to do what I want with my money? Should you be jealous because I am kind to others?' Matthew 20:15

It’s tempting sometimes to imagine that God is holding Himself back from you. You go through spiritual darkness or dry seasons, and generosity may be the last word that comes to mind. In fact, you may become so preoccupied with your own needs that you forget just how badly others need God’s generous provision as well.

In the parable of the vineyard workers, some labored all day, while others only worked a few hours. Both received what they needed. As your own needs grow, you may not even be able to imagine that anyone else could need God’s provision more. Perhaps you may be in a season of waiting for what you need from God, and it’s particularly hard to see His blessings go to others. But remember, God is always generous—but not just to you.

Envy will dismantle the patience that God is growing within you, robbing you of the joy of His blessings when they finally come to you. The Lord is generous, but everyone experiences that generosity in different ways and at different times.

God’s generosity won’t spare you seasons of darkness and doubt. It’s possible, however, that waiting will help you view His generosity with greater clarity.

Loyal
the only time in the whole bible God says to test him is on our giving. well I am here to tell you he will blow your mind if you take him up on this offer, brothers and sister I encourage you to test God as he tells us to !!! you want to see the impossible become possible test God like he tells you to !!!! the things I have seen in the last three years I would not of thought possible before

the world tells you to save save save keep it for your self.

But the bible tells you to give it away, give it away, give it away, seek the kingdom of God and watch what happens !!!

you can not go wrong giving it away !!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ladylovesJesus Devotionals 0
jaboyle100 Devotionals 1
Christ4Ever Devotionals 0