• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

God Hasn't Abandoned You

Staff Member
No, I will not abandon you as orphans--I will come to you. Soon the world will no longer see me, but you will see me. Since I live, you also will live. When I am raised to life again, you will know that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. John 14:18-20

If you haven't wondered if your prayers are just bounding off the ceiling or if you're the only one struggling with doubts, you'll most likely have a crisis of faith at some point. In fact, Jesus' disciples frequently struggled with doubts and confusion. You're in good company if you feel like loving by faith each day is a bit beyond you.

Jesus recognized this struggle in His followers and assured them that He would remain closer to them than they could even imagine. While His follower's feared being left behind like orphans, Jesus assured them that He would come live within them. This mystery isn't something you'll figure out from a sermon or a prayer retreat. This is a lifelong assurance that you can cling to and experience on deeper levels throughout the highs and lows of life.

Although you probably won't see Jesus walking alongside you. He is within you much like He and the Father are one. This union with God will one day save your faith--if it hasn't already.