• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

God has an answer for everything

I once had a counseling session with a man about his inability to find the right woman for him . He said to me , you are a pastor . If God is real , then he will provide a way to make my problem go away . I assured him that God made a way out for everyone who seeks his provisions . He sat there and told me that there is no way god can change his problems . I said , try him ,you will be shocked at all God has done for us . He started telling me his problems . He said , you can see I wiegh 500 pounds , I smell like a chicken coop , and my teeth are so bucked , I bite my chin till it bleeds just eating dinner ! Furthermore , I have to let the dogs in out of the rain just to keep people from smelling my breath ! Now , with all these problems i have , what provision did God make to change this ! I was stunned . I prayed for God to tell me what he did to change this man . Just then , I got it ! I told the man to get up , go to the highest building in town , and jump head first into the pavement . and then before you know it , God promised he would give you a new body ! lol Brother Mike . PS = it is only a joke !

LOL

As I was reading it I was thinking is this real? ----until you got to the unbelieveble parts

( See my new thread -Out of the mouth of babes)