• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

God Comes Through in Protecting You

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Administrator
Staff Member
No matter where you are in your Christian journey, at one time or another ” we have all sinned and we fall short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23) As a believer in Christ you can love God, believe Jesus and keep in step with the Holy Spirit, but still have issues you are dealing with regarding your sinful nature (flesh). During these imperfect moments in our Christian journey, God knows our hearts and still loves us.

Even in the midst of making bad decisions and yielding to one’s sinful nature God is there to guide and correct you in leaving your life of sin and choosing his will, word & way. Set backs will occur because we are not perfect and haters will be deceitfully waiting for you to fall and some individuals will be the very ones who attempt to orchestrate a plan for your demise. But always remember that God Comes Through in Protecting you from the flaming arrows of your enemy and the sin that tries to entangle us all. Listen to the still small voice of the Holy Spirit as you keep in step with God's will, word and way for your life. God doesn’t condemn you! He Protects you.

“We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it. So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in Godʼs law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to Godʼs law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭7:14-25‬ ‭

Devotional from You Version.