• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

God actually meant what He 'spoke'!!!

...I am a new member to this site... just wanted to give a little bit about me.. I am a homeschool mom of 5, well my oldest is 19, so it's actually 4 now...
...We believe in God's word and do not rearrange it to fit our own agenda!! We believe that Christ should be a part of everything in our lives and that we should ask Him for advice before leaping into most anything...
We want for our children to know that they can always depend on Him... that He will not forsake them, that He died so they could live... but not so they could do their own thing in life w/out asking Him, but what He has planned for them. We have taught them to seek what He has planned out for theirs lives...what God designed them for!!!
...My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks and it's an absolute 'God thing' that we are!!!

Shei...only because of His enduring love and patience!!!
We were created... REV 4:11 ROM 8:29&12:4 EPH2:10 ACTS 20:24 :love:

Last edited:
Hello there!

I agree.....sounds exciting. I'm new too and also home school one daughter.
Welcome!

Administrator
Staff Member
darentig said:
...I am a new member to this site... just wanted to give a little bit about me.. I am a homeschool mom of 5, well my oldest is 19, so it's actually 4 now...
...We believe in God's word and do not rearrange it to fit our own agenda!! We believe that Christ should be a part of everything in our lives and that we should ask Him for advice before leaping into most anything...
We want for our children to know that they can always depend on Him... that He will not forsake them, that He died so they could live... but not so they could do their own thing in life w/out asking Him, but what He has planned for them. We have taught them to seek what He has planned out for theirs lives...what God designed them for!!!
...My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks and it's an absolute 'God thing' that we are!!!

Shei...only because of His enduring love and patience!!!
We were created... REV 4:11 ROM 8:29&12:4 EPH2:10 ACTS 20:24 :love:

Amen sister! Glad to hear that. I find many Christians homeschooling their children nowadays which is great because you cannot find a better teacher than Jesus!

impressive :love: Welcome to TalkJesus Mom :love: Thanks for joining, maybe we will see each other in Live Chat sometime

My husband and I are raising 4 children, and I have never thought seriously thought about homeschooling. . .one of the reasons. . .Germany doesnt do it lol. . .but seriously: I would be sooo scared for all that responsebility and my patience and so on and so on . .. im deeply impressed when Moms go for it . . .or Dads :love:

phew God bless you :love: Congratulations on the anni, too :love: Cool :thumbs_up