• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

God’s Spirit

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Galatians 5:16 NKJV

Maybe you’ve heard it said that if you’re looking for answers, just look deep within. Whoever came up with that idea was right—if they meant that you have God’s Spirit living within you and His wisdom and guidance provide the answers you seek. However, if they meant that you could come up with the right answer on your own, they were wrong.

Left to discover your own answers apart from God places you on a path called destruction (Galatians 6:8). When you give God the space needed to direct your steps, He’ll make sure you have the right directions (Proverbs 3:6). One very powerful mark of transformation is obeying God’s Spirit when He says no.

It’s easy to make following an option or going to great lengths to justify why following didn’t make sense. Giving in to things that violate God’s commands (desires of the flesh) only proves you’re skipping discipleship classes with God’s Spirit. Amos 3:3 NKJV says, “Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?”

God sent His Spirit to be your partner in purpose, companion in commission, and sidekick in support. Never buy into the lie that you’re alone.

Prayer: Dear God, help me acknowledge and listen to Your Spirit. When I feel abandoned, I make big mistakes. I don‘t want to go anywhere without inviting Your Spirit.