• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

God’s Perfect Standard

Staff Member
"You must never eat any fat or blood. This is a permanent law for you, and it must be observed from generation to generation, wherever you live." Leviticus 3:17 NLT

As you make your way through the Levitical laws, it can be difficult to keep them all straight. God had exact procedures that priests, and ultimately His people, were to follow for burnt offerings, grain offerings, peace offerings, and sin offerings—all of which you’ll read about today.

As you do, it should remind you that God’s standard for holiness is perfection. And as much as He expected priests and His people to be holy. He knew they would fail. Hence, the temporary provisions for atonement here in Leviticus and the permanent provision in the form of the Messiah. As you run the Christian race of endurance, cling to Christ, who has satisfied all of God’s requirements for your holiness.

You still have the responsibility of shunning sin while keeping short accounts with God though repentance followed by faith. This is not a one-time occurrence. It’s a daily process of self-examination in which you stay sensitive to the Holy Spirit’s promptings to repent and believe anew. This is one of your primary rules as a New Testament priest.

Prayer: Lord, Your standard is perfection, and I fall woefully short every day. Draw me close, and create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew my loyalty day by day.

Loyal
I just finished reading that book and I though to myself how greatfull I am to be living under grace,with all modern day conveniences

John 6:54
Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

translated to my thinking === you better be reading and living what Jesus the word of GOd says-----read your bible and obey it !!