• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

God’s Love Remains In You

Staff Member
O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them." John 17:25-26 ESV

The love of God the Father that resided in Jesus the Son is also within you. This love originates in the Trinity’s perfect love. Peace is present in your life today, affirming and restoring you…if you will receive it. And as if God the Father’s love weren’t enough in your life, Jesus Himself promises to remain in you.

God affirmed Jesus as His own Son who is deeply loved, and He also sees Jesus in you and sees you as His beloved child. This is the shocking good news of Jesus—God is present as King and has come to rest and reside among His people.

When you fail or stumble into sin, God still sees you as a beloved child who is sheltered by the presence of His Son. There is forgiveness and restoration for you when you repent because you can never lose your place. You have been adopted and indwelt by God’s love and His Son. Your hope is in the spiritual reality of God dwelling in you.

Prayer: Father, may Your love guide and restore me today.