• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

God’s Elect and Covid-19 has been running against one another since the dawning of time.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
I think it is unique when you really take a look at each ones message is kinda ironic.
For those who are called by His name are compelled to view certain events differently than others, so much without any surprises, more so with “biblical motifs “ For is this not why we who read our bibles thoroughly, that produce such fruits that God rewards the diligent, by His own decree and we consider and understand in a sense of His pruning, that produce “more fruit” that others cannot possibly understand, but they are stuck in repetition of another’s “Fruit Grove” and has been deluded Into thinking they are to express “its” attributes as their own.
Now let us review this title thread again with the “Light Visions” of “Biblical Motif” in view of next post.

Active
Be Holy

11O Corinthians! [c]We have spoken openly to you, our heart is wide open. 12You are not restricted by us, but you are restricted by your own affections. 13Now in return for the same (I speak as to children), you also be open.

14Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what [d]fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what [e]communion has light with darkness? 15And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you[f] are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will dwell in them

And walk among them.

I will be their God,

And they shall be My people.”

17Therefore

“Come out from among them

And be separate, says the Lord.

Do not touch what is unclean,

And I will receive you.”

18“I will be a Father to you,

And you shall be My sons and daughters,

Says the Lord Almighty.”

Most Christians and leaders will explain this “Holy” away with their own adulteration” and left God’s Word in a state of ineffective. Shame on you who so wears this type of garment.

Loyal
Luke 18:9-14
He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt: “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ ...

Active
Luke 18:9-14
He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt: “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ ...
"Yes, "Jesus came to save sinners", But most people do not even have the slightest idea, what he came to save us from. And I am going to give a short version right now: Jesus came to save us from the wrath of God and the Wrath of Himself, He came also to save us from our temporary suffering from our own sins, that plagues us while we continue walking in this world until our appointed time. Now that is the "short" version. And that short version always gives "antinomianism" minded Christians a big problem. And in respond they go "huh"!

Active
why do you want to that?? why not have grace on them like Jesus had on you ???
Them "who"? If you are referring to the "saints of God" what effects one, effects the whole body, for we are one. If the hand decides to stick the finger into the flame, the hand will suffer too, so the arm must take action and without delay and withdraw with fluid motion at the command of. The brain, that got its information from the "eye" gate what the hands was about to do! "what happens to one member effects all of us in the body" and not those outside of the body of Christ".