• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

God’s Declaration of Love

Staff Member
He brought me to the banqueting house, And his banner over me [was] love. Song of Solomon 2:4 NKJV

If you drive around just about any city, large or small, you’re likely to see banners displayed just about anywhere they can easily be seen. Banners contain all kinds of messages—including support of political candidates and encouragement for people to buy certain products or embrace certain causes.

God has raised a banner for those who follow Jesus, and it communicates loud and clear His love for us. As David wrote, God has raised this banner as a loud proclamation of His devotion to His people: “You have given a banner to those who fear You, that it may be displayed because of the truth” (Psalm 60:4 NKJV).

There is no better place to be than under God’s banner of love. It is there that we find security and rest form the world around us. It’s a place where we can allow God to give us strength and perseverance, even during the most trying times.

Prayer: Loving Father in heaven, thank You that I can feel secure in Your love. Remind me often that everything You’ve done for me is out of a love for me that I can only begin to understand. Help me to love others as You have loved me.