• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Glad I have found you

My name is Karl H Wittenburg, and I live iin Germany. I am 66 and nevertheless was asked to assist with the Royal Rangers, a Scout at last. I love the Lord for all He did and does and will do in my life. He was very patient with me very often, and used everything - yes, everything - to draw me closer to Himself. I enjoy the company of my kids and particularly of my grandgirls. They are between 6 and 13 and love their gramps. I love my church for the company in worship, for the sound teaching, for the Home Bible Study and Prayer place. I love to share how I live with the Lord, and the insights he gives into his thoughts. My English may still be a bit clumsy at times, but the heart always speaks loud enough to be understood. The Lord will surely bless me here, and hopefully make me a blessing too.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Karl H

It is lovely to hear of the Lord's everlasting, never failing goodness and patience in your life.

Enjoy the forum and online fellowship.

Glory ye in His holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
Psalm 105:3

Welcome! God is GREAT! He brought me to this site as a new-comer last week. I have learned a lot here, and am able to see the wisdom in all of the moderators. I was like your granddaughters, I loved my Grandpa so very much. My children don't have a Grandfather, but I think they are just as happy with Grandma. I wish you all the best in your walk with Christ! Enjoy your day <3

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Karl H
Always a joy to welcome another Brother in Christ Jesus to Talk Jesus.
I spent 4 years there when Germany was still divided. My own daughter was born in Landstuhl. Yet even more awesome was that it was there in a little Baptist Church in Mehlingen that the Lord drew me to Him into a more awesome family I could ever have imagined was possible.

So once again be welcome Karl.
YBIC
C4E
<><