• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Gidday

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Gidday

I'm Jack and live down under and in the GMT + 12 area, so will be only on here at funny hours to most of you.

This appears to be a very good and well run website so looking forward to what lies ahead.

Cheers
Jack

Jack,
Nice to meet you and welcome to Talk Jesus. I look forward to chatting with you. I have visited Austrialia several times, and have always enjoyed it.
Thanks for joining us here.

In Christ Service,
Your Pastor T

Nice to meet you Jack I would love to visit Austrialia some day. From the shows I watch it looks like a beautiful place. God bless

Hello Jack, nice to see you joining our family. May God bless you greatly. be a blessing to all of us bye bye
ur sis, Tanya

Gidday

Sorry, I sasid GMT+12 not australia, that can only be New Zealand. I am a Kiwi through and through

Cheers
Jack