• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Giants - Did God create them?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
Actually my friend, I was not teasing.
Oh, OK. Mini identity crisis over and done with then!

Message boards are wonderful in many ways, but it's not always easy to know how you come across to others. And you can never properly pick up on tone and all the rest. Bless you

Active
After the death of Alexander the Great in 323 B.C., his four generals divided up his empire, one towards the Roman Empire to rise internationally later, and one Ptolemy Philadelphus, king of Egypt (reigned 285-246 B.C.). Ptolemy liberated thousands of Jewish slaves whose youth settled in as citizens of Egypt, still Jews but no longer speaking or writing Hebrew, adopting Greek, having no access to their ancient heritage. They represented a significant segment of Egypt after the Exodus of other Jews before his reign. The king established the wonder Alexandria Library with the intent of housing books of the world, buying original or securing a copy of every book ever written, all this according to the story believed in historian Josephus' time. His curator learned of the Hebrew texts, so Ptolemy called for 72 translators from Israel, which nation was under his control. Six men of each tribe who could translate into Greek, to meet the demand of the Jews in Egypt. Eleazar, the Jewish high priest, son of Aaron, sent a copy of the Law, the source of the Septuagint, only the five books of the Torah. By 150 B.C. the entire Hebrew Bible was available in Greek throughout the Greek-speaking world. The Roman Empire can be credited with the spread of it, which was adopted by the early Church, used by Paul, confirmed by quotations and comments of Church Fathers. The Septuagint preserved the Law. The Textus Receptus collection of writings is the main source of true scriptures we use today.

There could not be any original manuscripts written by Moses, but there is a world of copies of copies, some among the Dead Sea Scrolls, some still turning up in archeological finds. All along the copying has been subject to verification by experts of the times, enabling destruction of copies bearing any error. Oldest known parchments agreeing with latest discovered pieces should settle what the original manuscripts declared, primarily respected of the oldest Alexandrian manuscripts. Errors began to be added later before there was a Roman Catholic Church made the state religion of Rome. However, it was by then a much easier task to identify errors. Keep in mind the Church at Jerusalem, at Antioch, etc. had no Pope or structure like the RCC in Rome, which added books to the 27 canon collection. There were no self-admitting world rulers of Christianity, including Peter, and there is no scriptural basis for a man to be honored above the least Christian. There is no man who has been or is a God-respected intercessor between God and men. That honor is for Jesus the Christ of God. The Holy Spirit within us leaves no room or necessity for a papal ruler. YOU, believer, are a son of God, a royal priesthood, of which Jesus is the head. Each of us is a priest directly under that Head.

The fact is - Egypt and - Egyptian government religion and society had become property and domaining dominion of “ Rome “ after the death of Cleopatra VII in 30 BCE, which completely ended the reign of the Ptolemaic dynasty that had ruled Egypt since the death of Alexander the Great in 323 BCE.

After Alexander, the Great died 323 BC and The Ptolemaic Egyptian dynasty had begun already to reign since 305 B.C. But Rome began to gradually dominate the area and even by the later preceding Ptolemaic dynasty and kingdoms under Cleopatra VII in 69-30 BCE - it did not continue remaining after the death of Alexander the Great to bring about Cleopatra VII ascending and proceeding to the Egyptian throne, without the aid and consent of Rome and being militarily reinforced by Roman military forces in Alexandria Egypt, as the Roman and Italian mercenaries were as independent soldiers or so-called " soldiers of fortune " who were already joining the and aiding the military of the Egyptian Ptolemaic dynasty as early as 51 BC .

Rome wanted to control Egypt from the seat of the Roman government in Rome and under The Roman General Octavian who launched a first and then a second, successful, invasion of Egypt attacking and defeating Egypt in The Battle of Alexandria. Octavian was fighting with the full force of Rome against many independent Roman soldiers who had joined Cleopatra who ruled over Egypt. After Cleopatra VII was defeated, she committed suicide nine days after the defeat, losing the second battle. Roman and Italian independent soldiers of fortune had been joining the ranks of the Ptolemaic dynasty since as mercenaries as early as 51 BC.

The Roman Emperor Diocletian { 284 to 305 } was extremely brutal, executing many thousands of Christians in Egypt. Today, there are eight monasteries east of Akhmim, Egypt - dedicated to the Christian Martyrs of Egypt. - In Upper Egypt, the persecution was carried out by the Governor Arianus who had come to Akhmim from Lycopolis (Asyut) to hunt for Christians in the provinces of Panopolis (Akhmim) and Antaioupolis (Qaw al-Kebir).

Vatican documents mention 8140 known Christians who refused to offer sacrifices to the Roman gods who were massacred and killed in Egypt. Most of Egypt’s martyrs remained unknown and anonymous.. Many were tortured and beheaded.

Two natives of Akhmim, Egypt - Mercurius, and Ephraem who were Christian monks suffered martyrdom during the reign of the Arian Emperor Constantius (337-361) because they upheld the orthodox faith.

Hadrian the Roman emperor from 117 to 138 in Egypt began to tax and control both Pagans and Christians greatly reducing the number of Egyptian priests, and temples and closely monitored and controlled the Christian priests concerning their duties, dress, and personal finances. Higher Christian clergy were forbidden to engage in any financial activity that was outside their designated religious duty. All priests were required to wear linen (but no wool) and to be circumcised, unblemished and, subject to a r,ooo-drachma fine and shaven bald. Blab blab blab. As early as 4 BC, the prefect of a census called “ Gaius Turranius “ recorded a registry of all Pagan and Christian temple functions, their duties and their children and Rome began removing all priests who Rome considered as " not of priestly origin “

The Romans were mostly concerned in killing and eliminating the higher elements of both the Pagan and Christian world who posed a political threat to Rome’s dominion in Egypt and taxing to death the true Christians, whom the Pagan Christians were more than happy to collect until they abandon their True Biblical Faiths. - Rome had great success in Egypt, once it oppressed the fundamental fervent Christians { IF THERE EVER WERE ANY - in Egypt - IN ANY SIGNIFICANT NUMBER } Rome killed the pagan rebels - pagan and Christian alike and moved on to greater things - until the Persians took militant control in the 7 th. Century

Hundreds of thousands of Egyptians Christians were killed and massacred by the Romans and - In 541 Egypt and the surrounding areas were infected by plagues which killed off half of the population of specific major cities and many turned to Egypt for food and supplies - . And in 617, the Persians invaded Egypt. The Romans preserved ONLY the history that only pertained to propagate their lucrative Government and it’s Catholic religion. Everything relating to true Biblical writings, history and other disagreeing Christians and Original Greek and Hebrew Manuscripts and writings - became nothing more than - non-existent, fables and useless, forgotten Christians - who never existed - or never mattered.

Islam was next in line to preserve the history of Christianity in Egypt - and Muslims do not keep records of anything unless it promotes Islamic Government..

The majority of early Christians In Egypt were already blending their Paganism with elements of The Bible and they mostly worked contently with Rome and later Catholicism who joined Egypt in creating the Roman Catholic religion with prayer, worship and the divine spiritual meditation of Mother Mary and many other Pagan insertions into the Christian world. They even worked together to create the Greek Septuagint. - Much Data - concerning The Early Persecution Of Christians in Egypt has been completely erased – just as the writings and manuscripts and history of most all Early Christians around Rome and Egypt. 99 % of all known early Church History THAT has been preserved in Egypt and Rome - it is restricted and centered around people such as Eusebius of Egypt, Origen of Egypt, - Eusebius in Egypt, - Athanasius of Egypt, - Eusebius in Egypt, - Clement of Egypt, - St. Anthony of Egypt and many, many more. Rome / Egypt - Trinitarian Fathers.

Egypt simply became a retreat or a run – away location or a pagan bed of a get - away park with a ROMAN CONTOLER at the wheel - a special meeting place - away - where Trinitarians come together to experience a spiritual wet dream together, and they could then compose massive bodies and libraries of NEW IDEAS, THEORIES, DOCTRINES Heretical tests and experiments and theories, and fanciful writings and see to it that they were all sent where they needed to go and spread around to the right crowds and the right hot spots, - playing the field and see how the ball attracts the societies who wanted to mingle paganism with The Bible.. Trinity doctrines flew and orbited out of the park and the world has been chasing this these perverted Baal’s completely out of the Bible Park - since the third century.

The Heretical testing ground for Rome where history is made and what is not - Catholic - is all de - organized and non - existant, forgotten fables. Christians ? - ooh, right - : you mean the Catholics and Muslims in Egypt, who all have agreed that they all serve the same god. -

even gods can write history.

Last edited:
Rebel Egyptian pagans - were mostly a problem for Rome in Egypt. Until Christians begin later to enter Egypt . There were not many abundant fundamental Bible Christians In Egypt when Rome took control. - and a mistype or mistake in my previous post should have said that it was Hadrian who sought to All pagan priests to conform to stadards - such as wearing linen and shaving their heads and other business practices.

Active
The fact is - Egypt and - Egyptian government religion and society had become property and domaining dominion of “ Rome “ after the death of Cleopatra VII in 30 BCE, which completely ended the reign of the Ptolemaic dynasty that had ruled Egypt since the death of Alexander the Great in 323 BCE.

After Alexander, the Great died 323 BC and The Ptolemaic Egyptian dynasty had begun already to reign since 305 B.C. But Rome began to gradually dominate the area and even by the later preceding Ptolemaic dynasty and kingdoms under Cleopatra VII in 69-30 BCE - it did not continue remaining after the death of Alexander the Great to bring about Cleopatra VII ascending and proceeding to the Egyptian throne, without the aid and consent of Rome and being militarily reinforced by Roman military forces in Alexandria Egypt, as the Roman and Italian mercenaries were as independent soldiers or so-called " soldiers of fortune " who were already joining the and aiding the military of the Egyptian Ptolemaic dynasty as early as 51 BC .

Rome wanted to control Egypt from the seat of the Roman government in Rome and under The Roman General Octavian who launched a first and then a second, successful, invasion of Egypt attacking and defeating Egypt in The Battle of Alexandria. Octavian was fighting with the full force of Rome against many independent Roman soldiers who had joined Cleopatra who ruled over Egypt. After Cleopatra VII was defeated, she committed suicide nine days after the defeat, losing the second battle. Roman and Italian independent soldiers of fortune had been joining the ranks of the Ptolemaic dynasty since as mercenaries as early as 51 BC.

The Roman Emperor Diocletian { 284 to 305 } was extremely brutal, executing many thousands of Christians in Egypt. Today, there are eight monasteries east of Akhmim, Egypt - dedicated to the Christian Martyrs of Egypt. - In Upper Egypt, the persecution was carried out by the Governor Arianus who had come to Akhmim from Lycopolis (Asyut) to hunt for Christians in the provinces of Panopolis (Akhmim) and Antaioupolis (Qaw al-Kebir).

Vatican documents mention 8140 known Christians who refused to offer sacrifices to the Roman gods who were massacred and killed in Egypt. Most of Egypt’s martyrs remained unknown and anonymous.. Many were tortured and beheaded.

Two natives of Akhmim, Egypt - Mercurius, and Ephraem who were Christian monks suffered martyrdom during the reign of the Arian Emperor Constantius (337-361) because they upheld the orthodox faith.

Hadrian the Roman emperor from 117 to 138 in Egypt began to tax and control both Pagans and Christians greatly reducing the number of Egyptian priests, and temples and closely monitored and controlled the Christian priests concerning their duties, dress, and personal finances. Higher Christian clergy were forbidden to engage in any financial activity that was outside their designated religious duty. All priests were required to wear linen (but no wool) and to be circumcised, unblemished and, subject to a r,ooo-drachma fine and shaven bald. Blab blab blab. As early as 4 BC, the prefect of a census called “ Gaius Turranius “ recorded a registry of all Pagan and Christian temple functions, their duties and their children and Rome began removing all priests who Rome considered as " not of priestly origin “

The Romans were mostly concerned in killing and eliminating the higher elements of both the Pagan and Christian world who posed a political threat to Rome’s dominion in Egypt and taxing to death the true Christians, whom the Pagan Christians were more than happy to collect until they abandon their True Biblical Faiths. - Rome had great success in Egypt, once it oppressed the fundamental fervent Christians { IF THERE EVER WERE ANY - in Egypt - IN ANY SIGNIFICANT NUMBER } Rome killed the pagan rebels - pagan and Christian alike and moved on to greater things - until the Persians took militant control in the 7 th. Century

Hundreds of thousands of Egyptians Christians were killed and massacred by the Romans and - In 541 Egypt and the surrounding areas were infected by plagues which killed off half of the population of specific major cities and many turned to Egypt for food and supplies - . And in 617, the Persians invaded Egypt. The Romans preserved ONLY the history that only pertained to propagate their lucrative Government and it’s Catholic religion. Everything relating to true Biblical writings, history and other disagreeing Christians and Original Greek and Hebrew Manuscripts and writings - became nothing more than - non-existent, fables and useless, forgotten Christians - who never existed - or never mattered.

Islam was next in line to preserve the history of Christianity in Egypt - and Muslims do not keep records of anything unless it promotes Islamic Government..

The majority of early Christians In Egypt were already blending their Paganism with elements of The Bible and they mostly worked contently with Rome and later Catholicism who joined Egypt in creating the Roman Catholic religion with prayer, worship and the divine spiritual meditation of Mother Mary and many other Pagan insertions into the Christian world. They even worked together to create the Greek Septuagint. - Much Data - concerning The Early Persecution Of Christians in Egypt has been completely erased – just as the writings and manuscripts and history of most all Early Christians around Rome and Egypt. 99 % of all known early Church History THAT has been preserved in Egypt and Rome - it is restricted and centered around people such as Eusebius of Egypt, Origen of Egypt, - Eusebius in Egypt, - Athanasius of Egypt, - Eusebius in Egypt, - Clement of Egypt, - St. Anthony of Egypt and many, many more. Rome / Egypt - Trinitarian Fathers.

Egypt simply became a retreat or a run – away location or a pagan bed of a get - away park with a ROMAN CONTOLER at the wheel - a special meeting place - away - where Trinitarians come together to experience a spiritual wet dream together, and they could then compose massive bodies and libraries of NEW IDEAS, THEORIES, DOCTRINES Heretical tests and experiments and theories, and fanciful writings and see to it that they were all sent where they needed to go and spread around to the right crowds and the right hot spots, - playing the field and see how the ball attracts the societies who wanted to mingle paganism with The Bible.. Trinity doctrines flew and orbited out of the park and the world has been chasing this these perverted Baal’s completely out of the Bible Park - since the third century.

The Heretical testing ground for Rome where history is made and what is not - Catholic - is all de - organized and non - existant, forgotten fables. Christians ? - ooh, right - : you mean the Catholics and Muslims in Egypt, who all have agreed that they all serve the same god. -

even gods can write history.
Rome did not stop the spread of the Septuagint out of Egypt several centuries before the RCC or Islamic religion influences, nor halt the spread of the Hebrew Bible. Rome failed to stop the gospel of Christ. It appears to me you are servant of the RCC historical account trying to justify its place in human significance.

Active
Rebel Egyptian pagans - were mostly a problem for Rome in Egypt. Until Christians begin later to enter Egypt . There were not many abundant fundamental Bible Christians In Egypt when Rome took control. - and a mistype or mistake in my previous post should have said that it was Hadrian who sought to All pagan priests to conform to stadards - such as wearing linen and shaving their heads and other business practices.
Again, it does not matter except to the people who suffered for those acts long ago. The truth survived. That battle continues today.

Dear - Dovegiven.

I honestly do not feel that I have the right to determine or decide for Roman Catholic individuals concerning - whether or not the Roman Catholic church has a legitimate place in human significance.

I simply believe that I must do my part to accept that The Roman Catholic [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]and all faiths [/COLOR] in human society truly do have a rightful place in humanity. I would never want to even come close to having a chance of taking that right from any Catholics. Even though I do honestly disagree with Roman Catholics about their faith and claims, I still know that they are significant people and very important to humanity.

Can you please kindly expand a little upon what you believe that I said in my post that led you to conclude I was a servant of the RCC historical account. ? Also., what did I say to cause you to believe that I sounded like I was trying to justify, vindicate and confirm the place of the RCC - in humanities importance or significance ? - [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I may feel in my heart - that Catholicism is not a [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]legitimate Christian Religion and that it does not have any place in human significance but I would never act upon these feelings nor in any way even share these feelings in public discourse. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I always keep these feelings to myself and would never in any way want or desire to deny the Roman Catholic the right to their personal faith. I really do not wish to be a servant to any history nor attempt to justify any religion. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I only want to state the facts and no feelings - and allow the facts to serve and justify themselves. If you re - read my posts, I hope you can understand my intent, and see that this intent was what my posts were about. [/COLOR]

You go back to the very foundation when God first made children for his pleasure, all of the children were referred to as sons of God. Even Satan was a son of God. The sons of God we’re not in flesh bodies at this time. There was not male and female at this time, was not marriage and giving in marriage, and there was no flesh males and females giving birth to flesh children. There was no need of birthing children at this time. God had just made children/sons of God for his pleasure/company, to love them and for them to show love back to Him. This event happen before the book of Genesis 1:2. Gen 1:1 state in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. There was no time period put on that when God did this. It was just the very beginning. The very foundation was way before God decided to put the souls/spirits of the sons of God in flesh bodies.

God destroyed the world that was, the earth age before Genesis 1:2 because of Satan’s rebellion/overthrow. Satan, one of God special sons of God found proudness within himself and was able to convince one third of Gods sons of God to follow or worship him instead of worshiping God, their true Father. Here is where God had to change his original plan of living the eternity with all his children/sons of God and set up a plan of salvation. One third of the sons of God chose to side with Satan, one third of the sons of God we’re so biblically illiterate that they had no idea who to side with, God or Satan, and one third sided with and fought with God to overthrow Satan and his followers.

At this point God had to make the decision to destroy Satan and that one third that followed him in his rebellion or set up a plan of salvation to win back all the children He could. God loved all his children/sons of God, even those that followed Satan. He didn’t want to destroy even one, so he devised a plan of salvation to bring back as many of the sons of God that He could. That plan of salvation required the removal of the sons of God from the earth and the earth was made inhabitable through the total destruction or the actions of God. This is where God cause the firmament to fall in upon the earth, known as the Great flood. Not talking about Noah’s flood. Noah’s flood had Noah and Noah’s family aboard a boat with two of every flesh upon that same boat. The GREAT FLOOD there was no man left upon the earth. Everything was destroyed, no animals, no man, no birds, no cities, no nothing except the earth and all the water. Don’t know just how long the earth remain in this condition before a God began to recreate the earth in Genesis 1:3. Must have be thousands if not millions of years. We have physical proof of this event. We have the fossils, dinosaur bones, and many other things which back up the claim of this GREAT FLOOD.

I know some have trouble understanding these events that God brought upon the earth as part of His plan of salvation to win back those children/sons of God that were deceived by Satan and had them worshipping him instead of God. This plan of salvation encompassed, removing the sons of God from the earth, destroying the earth to the point that it didn’t look as if the earth had been every inhabited, and then recreating or the rejuvenating the earth to the point of having the souls/spirits of the sons of God birthed upon this earth in flesh bodies. And it was God’s law that no son of God be upon this earth unless they came from the womb of woman.

That’s what infuriated God so much about the evil sons of God that came down from heaven and mated with the daughters of Adam which spawned the Giants. That evil son of God was not in a flesh body but a spiritual body. And the spiritual body and the flesh body are a unnatural union that brought about the Giants. The giants bones are found in digs around the world as proof of this event. They even find what to be human feet prints that carbon date 10 to 15 million years old. We know that these are not flesh or human feet prints because flesh man is only about 6000 years old. These were the feet prints of the sons of God. Before man became flesh or before Genesis 1:2.

I know some have trouble with this explanation of the events God took setting up His plan of salvation after Satan’s rebellion/overthrow but Gods word declares it. But one doesn’t take in to consideration just how long we were with God before the plan of salvation was finally implemented here on earth after the GREAT FLOOD, NOT NOAHS FLOOD.

When flesh man so calls dies, his soul/spirit is put back into a spiritual body. Christ tells us that in Matt 22:25-30. There was a woman that had married 7 times and had out live all her husbands and the Sadducees ask Christ which Husbsnd will she be with in the resurrection. Matt 22:29-30 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures,nor the power of God. 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. Many have trouble with the idea that when flesh man so calls dies that their soul/spirit are place back into a spiritual body as the angels are. Here we have Christ stating this very fact. No way would anyone call Christ a lier for stating this fact. It’s in the red and white print of the Bible my friends.

Many are not aware that we all lived upon this earth pryor to Satan’s rebellion/overthrow or Genesis 1:2. We are the sons of God that lived during that time in spiritual bodies or the finer body that doesn’t age or get sick. Same souls/spirits that were in the sons of God at that time, are in the flesh bodies today. God is the only one that can a soul/spirit. God has not killed or done away with any souls/spirits of His children thus far. Now God had sentenced some to be blotted out after the millennium at that GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT, but that’s a thousand plus years away at this point.

What a wonderful plan of salvation God has implemented in the bring back of His children to him. It has taken thousands of years and two dispensations of time thus far but Gods plan is on track. May not look like God is in control but I assure you my friends, it’s going down as planned. If you don’t understand you need to study a little harder. You won’t get this info or truth in studying the milk of Gods word but in the STRONG MEAT OF GODS WORD. There is a very very big difference between the two. Hebrews 5:13 For every one that useth milk is UNSKILFUL IN THE WORD OF RIGHTOUSNESS: FOR HE IS A BABE. 14 But STRONG MEAT BELONGETH TO THEM THAT ARE OF FULL AGE. If one stays in the milk to long they will get left behind. Sharpen up my friends and show yourself approved.

Appreciate your comment Dovegiven. I’m not talking reincarnation. Each of Gods children will go through this world/earth age one time and one time only. So I know reincarnation is a lie. But Dovegiven you mush be aware of Gods three world/earth ages or three dispensation of time. God tells us of those different time periods in the Bible in several places.

Seems like the only two dispensations of time that God set up are this flesh dispensation and the dispensation of time coming up known as the millennium. We know that this flesh age we are in now is approximately 6000 years old. And we know exactly how long the millennium will last, 1000 years. God tells us exactly how long it will be. But seems most have never heard of the very first dispensation of time, referred as the first world age. This age was before Genesis 1:2, before flesh man came into being.

One must go into the Bible where it talks of this time when there was a time when all the sons of God came to present themselves to the LORD. Who did they present themselves to? The LORD/GOD ALMIGHTY. Did you know that God’s children, known as the sons of God, use to go before LORD and listen too him speak. And on top of that Satan came among them from walking to and frow on the earth. This was in the first world age. All of Gods children were know as or called, the sons of God. In this third world age, all the sons of God were in a spiritual body, not a flesh body. From the very foundation where God first created His children, referred to as the sons of God, all were in the finer/spiritual bodies. Flesh bodies didn’t come along until the second world age, the age we are in at the present.

Back to the first world age. This was the age that Satan tried to take over or over throw God. You may have read where I have told the story. Where Satan had convinced one third of Gods children, known as the sons of God, to follow and worship him. And there was one third of Gods children that were to biblically illiterate to make the choice of who to follow, God or Satan. Then there was that one third of Gods children that were obedient and loyal to God. And they sided and fought with God to defeat Satan’s attempted overthrow. God and this one third of the sons of God defeated Satan’s attempted coup.

After Satan’s attempted overthrow and order was restored, God had to make a decision on what to do with the one third of the sons of God that followed Satan and the one third that was to biblically illiterate to decide whom to follow, Just what to do with them. It was either destroy them or set up a plan of salvation to redeem back as many children as He could. So here is where God’s plan of salvation was born.

God loved all his children, even those that failed cause they followed Satan in his attempted overthrow and those who were to biblically illiterate to make the correct choice on who to follow. So loved all his so much his decision was to set up a plan of salvation to redeem back as many of His children that was possible. His plan of action was to remove all the children/sons of God from the earth and destroy the face of the earth to the point that it did not look like it had ever been inhabited before. So God did bring destruction upon the face of the earth through the GREAT FLOOD. Not talking Noah’s flood. Noah’s flood was just a trickle of water compared to the GREAT FLOOD. So God caused the firmament to fall in upon the earth and bring about a Great flood that brought about the destruction of all traces any habitation. The Bible said, and God looked and there was no man left upon the earth and all else was gone.

Don’t know just how long the earth stayed in this void and without form before God decided to put the children/sons of God back upon the earth. From the physical proof left upon the earth it was definitely thousands if not millions of years. At the point God decided to put His children back upon the earth and implement the rest of His plan of salvation, thus the book of Genesis 1:2 begins and man has been put into flesh bodies. Up unto this point Gods children/sons of God were in spiritual bodies.

I have really condensed this event of God, known as Gods plan of salvation down. It really takes pages and pages to discuss these things so one gets a better overall view of just the magnitude God went through to accomplish the plan of salvation. All these events are spoke of in Gods word if one cares to study in depth.

Active
Well -- Biblically there are two dispensations -- that of the law and that of grace.

Another thing -- you're trying to make a Gap Theory between Genesis 1:1 and vs 2. Vs 1 is stating that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and the following verses tell the when and how.

There Are those who try to say that because vs 2 says that the earth was without form and it was empty , etc. and that the Spirit of God was hovering over the water. That 'something' must have happened to Make it that way. The proceeding verses continue to tell how the earth was developed on each of the 24 hr days.

It makes a lot of sense that God already knew many centuries later -- someone would come up with the man-made theory of evolution. He is simply letting us know that everything started with HIM.

God's creation of Adam and then Eve was the Only beginning of the human race. Adam was the very first man. And then Eve taken out of Adam's rib. Scripture says nothing about spirit children before they were born.

Most have never heard of that first age because it never existed.

There Is a section in Job 1:6 - 7. Exactly what that says

The part about the son's of God and children of men happened with the Nephilim in Genesis at the time of the world-wide flood. Chapter 6 vs 2 "the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful and they married any of them they chose. " Those offspring were known as men of renown --mighty men. They died off after a while. They were destroyed in the flood along with everyone else EXCEPT Noah and his family.

The only spiritual body that anyone will have is when a born-again believer dies or is raptured up -- will be their new glorified body.

Actually what you're referring to is what happened up in heaven. Lucifer was rebellious and 1/3 of the angelic realm -- the only realm up there decided to rebell With Lucifer. There was a war and they were all Lucifer and the 1/3 were thrown out of heaven and landed on earth. There they became satan and the demonic world.

Salvation was put into play for the sake of mankind here on earth. Nothing to do with the angelic world.
Mankind are all born with a sinful nature Because of the sin of Adam and Eve. God loved/ loves mankind and wants relationship restored between us. That's why the cross was put into place.
The Great Flood Was Noah's flood. One and the same event.

All people EXCEPT Noah and his family were destroyed by the world-wide flood waters. And when the ground was finally dry enough -- God opened the door of the ark and everyone walked out onto dry land. The earths' population started out Again with Noah and his family.

You're thinking about all the fossils that have been found which evolutionists look at as proof of an older race of a cross between chimps and man. But in reality -- the fossils are really proof of the great flood having had happened.

A person could Also read God's Word and find out what Really happened and is Going to happen in the future. :smile:

Active
Sorry Bendito I understand God’s word the way Bullinger teaches. Not cause what Bullinger says, but Cause that’s what God says. You still haven’t told me what happened to or where are the sons of God are. God has told us all things in the volume of the book. So where are they.
Try believing the Bible the way God has it, not following wild fables like a reed swaying with every breeze. There is no way to support what kind of world the earth was when God clearly meant earth's history to only go back to
Genesis 1:1-2 (KJV)
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

All we know from the Bible of that state of earth is it had no definition of features, a ball in darkness covered with water, without a sun, in the dark, with no life forms. I remember debating when Christian chats first came along a theory of a pre-Adamite world, which became popular when Christians were set back by a great swelling of the evolution hypothesis, which has never reached theory status without mutilating a scientific definition of "theory". The idea practically made believers accept being stupid, ignorant for believing the Genesis account of creation. After all, those fossils were "multiple millions of years old". They didn't have the science we have then, so tolerated the acceptance of evolution as true fact, however reluctantly. They didn't know some dinosaur remains locked in their super old sedimentary rocks had bone marrow that escaped being mineralized, blood components still having blood characteristics. They didn't know the popular methods of dating rock were deeply flawed.

The giant thing came about when the human population was expanding. Chapter 5 lists the genealogy of Adam to Noah, which would date the emergence of the population increase. Remember the separation of scriptures into chapters didn't exist in the Hebrew. Chapters were added. Continue the text as is without divisions. Now contemplate when the giants came about, which was when humans increased.

The flood came and according to the scriptures all the giants were killed since the only surviving air breathers were on the ark. But they show up again in Numbers 13 and later. What giants were on the Ark? Why not explain their existence into David's times by genetics? There was genetic mutation due to the Fall. Geneticists are proving much of the Bible creation, by the way, whether they want to or not.

I can't rule out fallen angels taking charge of human mate selection in that initial thousand years, aiming for maximum corruption of genetics, producing mythical "Conan" style beings like Goliath. The genetic "strength" was at its highest then, weakened by continual mutations through to today. Human genetics doesn't make room for alien genes, like ape + human, and excess manipulation by mutations normally result in disabling effects. If the genetic potential is there, and it is for the very rare disease "Giantism/gigantism", due to overproduction of human growth hormone, it might be possible to produce more Goliaths today.
I doubt any signifcant numbers of such people not diagnosed and treated soon enough could be made much of a "mighty man" warrior due to the many symptoms leaving them mostly just abnormally tall and disproportional.

Sue there are two distinct dispensation of time and it’s not law and grace. Your living in one dispensation of time at this very moment. This time period we are living in right now is a period of time that is just about to come to an end. And as soon as the tribulation of anti christ and the true Christ are over we all move into the dispensation of time known as the millennium. That 1000 year period of time where nothing but the truth of God will be taught during that time. All of Gods children that did not get to hear God’s word will get the chance during the millennium. God will not judge anyone unless they have heard God’s word first and either excepted it or rejected it. The millennium catches every child that fell through the cracks for whatever reason, and did not get to hear the true word of God.

The entire word of God in churches for the most part is far and few between if you want to be taught the STRONG MEAT OF GODS WORD. A guess all Christian churches teach the milk of Gods word. But Christ has made it very clear, once you get the milk, the baby food of Gods word, GET INTO THE STRONG MEAT. Can anyone tell me just three pieces of Gods word that is considered, STRONG MEAT?

Why do you think Christ insisted you get the STRONG MEAT? There are hidden messages/secrets in Gods word that is woven in and around and throughout God’s word, from Genesis to Revelation. With the knowledge and understanding of the STRONG MEAT one can see the things that have been kept secret from the foundation of the world. Matt 13:35. This is Christ speaking here. He said there are secrets in Gods word He wants you to know but you have to learn the strong meat before the secrets are made known or understood.

Most of all the secrets are in the very first six chapters of Genesis. I’ve had several over the years that I have told this and they say, I’ll run home and read it and be back to tell you the secrets. Not one has been able to. Like Christ said, those things have been kept secret. It’s takes a very gifted teacher to guide one through those first six chapters of Genesis to see and understand those things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

No gap theory, but there was a long period of time between Gen 1:1 and Gen 1:2. Gen 1:1 says in the beginning, period. It did not say when the beginning was or how long ago it began. No time was mentioned of how long ago the beginning began, just in the beginning. And the world WAS NOT created void and without form but became that way from actions of God after Satan’s attempted overthrow. God has never created anything void and without form. Just the opposite. God destroyed the face of the earth cause of the actions of Satan.

Sue, read Genesis real close where God created man, both male and female. God created many men and women on the sixth day and then God rested the seven day, and the day after God rested, God FORMED ONE MAN and called him from the start, THE MAN. Meaning not just any man but this particular man. God then took a rib and made THE MAN a help mate, Eve. THE MAN is later named Adam. Adam and Eve were a special man and woman. All other men were created, Adam was FORMED. Adam and Eve were a special pair in that through their seed line would the Christ be born. Adam and Eve seed line or children were Gods chosen people, also call the Israelites or Jews. Just makes sense that God would raise up a special family that would learn God’s word and be the family that the Christ would be born unto.

There was a previous dispensation of time known as the first world age. This dispensation of time was were God created His children at the very beginning, called the sons of God. It was the dispensation or time period where Satan’s attempted overthrow took place. Sue you must be able to recognize this first world age. There are three heaven ages and three world ages in Gods over all plan. The fist heaven age run long side the first world age and so on.

Active
Beresheet - no disrespect intended - but - Where are you getting your information -- certainly not simply the Bible.

Yes, we Are presently in the Age of Grace. And the rapture of the Church is next -- and then the 7 yr period of tribulation and then the 2nd coming of Christ here on earth for those 1,000 yrs of His reign.

As for the Strong Meat of God's Word -- well - Scripture Does challenge every believer to get Beyond the milk of the Word / new believers/ and get into the meat of it -- spiritual growth -- growing in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. So - from your perspective -- what are those 3 special pieces of God's Word that are the Strong Meat of it.

The Matthew 13:35 passage -- sounds like you are building a whole 'theology' around / from that verse. It IS a parable and it Does have meaning. There are things -- deeper teachings in God's Word that it takes more maturity in Christ To understand. The Holy Spirit is our main teacher. We Are encouraged to read / study God's Word on our own. That's how we learn Anything. Reading and studying through out our lives -- home and school and as we get older -- we are continually learning. And there Are spiritual gifts given to every born-again believer -- one of those is an ability to understand Scripture and able to explain it fairly clearly. But, even Then, 'we' are encouraged to question Any teacher / preacher to see if they Are Indeed teaching God's Word OR reading into or out of that which is really Being said.

The preacher of a church I'm now back at -- he cautioned us to Never accept -- hook, line and sinker - everything he or anyone Else says. He Encourages discussion and questions. He even set up a situation where he was telling us something Wrong just to see if any of us Would question him. He had a couple of people 'in on' what he was doing. He said After the fact that he was really disappointed in us. We seemed to be willing to accept Anything he said as totally correct. he said That was Dangerous. Pastor makes a practice of going through books of the Bible chapter by chapter, verse by verse , teaching, asking questions, getting our feed-back. That way He knows what we Do understand. That includes Sunday mornings, Wedn. evenings and Sunday Evenings. He's been in the ministry for at least 25 yrs. We have no doubt that he's teaching God's Word correctly. He takes God's Word Very seriously.

There Are those who believe that there are Really Deeper meanings in God's Word that are Hidden from the 'ordinary' Christian.

And you're suggesting that it takes a Very Gifted teacher to guide someone through the great mysteries of Genesis 1-6. Why don't we simply take what God's Word DOES say about the very beginnings. You sound like you're accepting the Long-range part of evolution. Evolution does Not agree with Genesis creation at all. That which You are trying to interject into Scripture is the Gap theory / evolution and then something about God's spirit children. I don't know Where you get that from. But -- not in Scripture.

God WILL destroy the earth in the Future -- He will bring the New Jerusalem down from heaven. The Holy City -- THAT is in the last chapter or two of Revelation.

No where in Genesis does it state that God created Many men and women on the earth and Then created Adam special and the Eve special. What you're Trying to say is that God created Adam and Eve -- okay -- Formed Adam out of the dust of the ground and breathed life into him. True. And formed Eve from one of Adams' rib. That is true. But That part of the world -- people were destroyed in the flood Except Noah and his family. The seed of David was way after that. That came through the line of Judah -- one of the 12 tribes of Israel. And That all came through God's calling Abraham to leave his family and go to the Promised Land. A few generations later - Jacob came along and through 4 different wives gave birth to the men who became the 12 tribes of Jacob / Israel.

The world of genetics came through Noah and his family. The world of genetics came from God from Adam and Eve. God created DNA.

Active
Glad we all can talk about it in adult manner. I know I read a lot of Bullingers commentary but I read way more KJ B than Bullinger. Can’t help it, to me Bullinger has it figured more than anyone I know. I understand God’s word just how He teaches it. He is the only teacher that makes the Bible line up or fit together for me. To me it’s clear as can be. Sorry if you can’t see this one fact. God created all the sons of God. This was during a time when all the sons of God would from time to time present themselves before the LORD and Satan came amoung them from walking to and fro in the earth.

Now both you know that there has never been a time when either of you or I have walked before the LORD to present ourselves to Him. Nor any of us seen Satan just out walking amoung us. Well we sure haven while in these flesh bodies. But we did when our souls, yours and mine, the one souls/spirits that are in our flesh bodies now, were in the bodies of the sons of God. Which was a spiritual body from the very fist. The flesh and spiritual are very akin to each other more than you think. Remember the sons of God/fallen angels impregnate the flesh daughters of Adam, which is where the giants came from. It’s no big deal for God to move a soul/spirit from a spiritual body to a flesh body. The souls/spirits are now in a flesh body and when this flesh body so calls dies, we immediately move back into a spiritual body.

The souls/spirituals of the sons of God have never stopped exiting from the time God created them at the foundation or the first world age . God never said He destroyed the sons of God. God did say he was going to create flesh man in the image of the sons of God. God mentioned how It grieved him that He has now made man/sons of God flesh. God knew the influence flesh had over the soul/spirit. The flesh can bring out the worst in man’s soul/ spirit.

Bendito you’ve stated several times that the daughters of Adam were kidnaped and raped. That’s not so, there may have been some of that go on, but for the most part they willingly took part in it. You must realize that these sons of God we’re very handsome. They were very young looking but had manly features. I know this is graphic but I was told that in the book of Enoch there was a reference of the sons of God genitalia could vibrate If there is any truth to this, that one thing plus their good looks probably caught the attention of many. Something about the sons of God caught the daughters of Adams attention cause all of them fell victim to it except the family members of Noah.

If the souls/spirits of the sons of God are not the same souls/spirts that are in these flesh bodies during this flesh age of man, where are the sons of God then. They didn’t just vanish, God didn’t say He destroy them. You tell me where they are.
I've read statements by other false teachers who claim every human on earth is a son of God. Why not let them be the fallen angels chained up in the bottomless pit? Nothing in the Bible points to some event before Genesis. Beware.

There is no biblical foundation for any angel fathering a child. I've never heard of a female angel in the Bible, indicating angels were never created to procreate, doubtless lacking the necessary body parts. There was no need of that since they are eternal beings. They did and still do have power to damage humanity, to kill people, to manage the activities of people, particularly in efforts to corrupt humanity to keep Jesus from being born of a woman, assuming any of them knew that plan, which I doubt else they would have set out to kill everyone instead of messing with them.

Jude 1:1-25 (KJV)
1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Loyal
Top Poster Of Month
I've read statements by other false teachers who claim every human on earth is a son of God. Why not let them be the fallen angels chained up in the bottomless pit? Nothing in the Bible points to some event before Genesis. Beware.

There is no biblical foundation for any angel fathering a child. I've never heard of a female angel in the Bible, indicating angels were never created to procreate, doubtless lacking the necessary body parts. There was no need of that since they are eternal beings. They did and still do have power to damage humanity, to kill people, to manage the activities of people, particularly in efforts to corrupt humanity to keep Jesus from being born of a woman, assuming any of them knew that plan, which I doubt else they would have set out to kill everyone instead of messing with them.

Jude 1:1-25 (KJV)
1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Have you noticed Jude 1:6? There is more to that story... Not ALL the angels are in chains. Satan, for example, is still running around like a roaring lion....

6 And the angels that did not keep within their original authority, but abandoned their proper sphere, he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for the Judgment of the Great Day. So then it comes down to, which of the angels were chained up? My guess is the two hundred leaders of them...Where do I get that? LOL I believe the Book of Enoch to be a good reference....Others may not, but....that's not my problem. :nerd:

Active
Bullinger believed only the prison epitles of Paul were binding on the Church. Quite a heretical guy!
Please explain to me - Why - Is there no concern or importance that your own expectation and prospect would need to hold up your assumption and personal validation to the idea that - the Book should obviously clearly say that these sons of God were literal " Angels. " ?

- Since the passage does not mention anything whatsoever about " Angels " But it does mention the entire generations of a generational seed " of Adam through Seth " - in just the previous few verses in - Gen 5:1 - This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]in the likeness of God[/COLOR] made he him; this is the subject - just before the giants are mentioned - not angels.

But - There is not even a mentioning of a single Angel anywhere in the first 16 chapters of the Bible - until 10 whole, entire chapters later - after the giants of Gen 6 - [COLOR=rgb(71, 85, 119)]About 400 - 500 years after this event[/COLOR] - in Gen_16:7 .... The first Angel ever mentioned is first mentioned - Appearing to Hagar.

Your own standard of defining - who the sons of God are - as you demand that they must be labeled as exactly what they are " AS either - ANGELS or Seth's seed " it completely falls or falls 400 - 500 years out of any credibility and validity. The Angel visiting, even Hagar was not there to mate and have intercourse with her. Even here, 500 years after the very first giants were mentioned on earth. The Angels did not even mate or have sexual relations with Sarah or Abraham.

But they did travel onward - walking to Sodom and Gomorrah, after visiting with Abraham and Sarah - which is the reason why that Trinitarians attempt to tie this doctrine of angels mating with women - to the passages in Jud 1:6 - 7 Where it says that the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. - :7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

But this is the way much of the Bible is written - it mentions the subject " of Evil fallen Angels " in Jud 1:6 - and then goes on to describe the events of Sodom and Gomorrha - where God's holy angels happened to visit Lot. - This is called context, and the first mentioning of any Angels executing judgment on man. Much of the Bible is written this way as it it mentions events and then moves on to the next verse detailing more information about the previous accounts. [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] Comparing the fallen angels - to the Godly angels who are serving God's will.[/COLOR] Just as the line of Seth through Adam is mentioned right before the Sons of God are mentioned - in just the previous few verses in - Gen 5:1 - the Seed of Adam through Seth are all listed - and the Bible proceeds to list - the long list - calling them all in the genealogy listed - and then creates the first TITLE in the Bible as- " The Sons Of God " and proceeds throughout the rest of the body of the Bible - defining Godly HUMANS such as Seth and His seed who called on God and served God - only as the " The Sons Of God " - 90 times in the Bible. There is not even a mention of any angels anywhere in the Bible - until about 500 years after this.

Especially in light of the fact that Adam was described and mentioned in Luk_3:38 " as - Adam being the one - who it was - The Son Of God. - - Luk_3:38 Adam, which was the son of God. - Humans are the Sons and Daughters Of God.

Why would it matter to you, who the Sons of God are - since the book does not say anywhere ( LITERALLY ) that they were angels - one could just as easily assume that the Sons of God are [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]light beams protruding from the sun or morning stars and fertilizing the eggs of women[/COLOR] . Do I need to beg, that one will provide a single verse that says that a single angel anywhere is considered " a son of God "

Especially, in total contradiction of Heb_1:5 - where God is commanding that we are to understand and realize that God does not recognize or know of any single one of the Angels, at any time, to whom He has said - Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? and - TO NON OF THE ANGELS - have I ever said that - I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son ? - If you would be so kind. Please tell me a single instance of what is it exactly that you feel that - I have assumed too much about.

This idea “ that spirit beings and spirit deities were having sexual relations with humans were also introduced previously by several Pagan Societies even during the era of the Babylonians Pagans and other various pagan societies around them.

The term “ SON OF GOD “ is mentioned at least - 12 times in the Old Testament = Gen 6:4, -- Job 1:6, 2:1, -- Job 38:7 -- Rom8:14, 19, -- Phlp 2:15, -- 1Joh 3:1 – 2 -- 2Co_6:18
Here The Bible defines what it means to be a SON OF GOD = Hos 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Also = Hos 11:1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Son[/COLOR] out of Egypt.
And = 1Ch 22:8 But the word of the LORD came to King David – saying that Solomon: 10: - He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be My own( Gods ) [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Son[/COLOR], and I will be his Father.
And = 1Ch 28:6 And ( The Lord ) said unto me David, -concerning Solomon thy [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]son[/COLOR], I - ( GOD ) have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father.
And = Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Thou art my Son[/COLOR]; this day have I begotten thee.

And the term “ SON OF GOD “ is mentioned at least - 78 times in the Old Testament
Joh_1:12 -- Act_2:17 -- Rom_8:14 -- Rom_8:19 -- Gal_4:6 -- Php_2:15 -- Heb_12:7 -- 1Jn_3:1 -- 1Jn_3:2 -- Mat_4:3 -- Mat_4:6 -- Mat_8:29 -- Mat_14:33 -- Mat_16:16 -- Mat_26:63 -- Mat_27:40 -- Mat_27:43 -- Mat_27:54 -- Mar_1:1 -- Mar_3:11 -- Mar_5:7 -- Mar_15:39 -- Luk_1:32 -- Luk_1:35 -- Luk_22:70 -- Joh_1:18 -- Joh_1:34 -- Joh_1:49 -- Joh_3:16 -- Joh_3:17 -- Joh_3:18 -- Joh_5:25 -- Joh_6:27 -- Joh_6:69 -- Joh_9:35 -- Joh_10:36 -- Joh_11:4 -- Joh_11:27 -- Joh_19:7 -- Joh_20:31 -- Act_3:13 -- Act_3:26 -- Act_8:37 -- Act_9:20 -- Act_13:33 -- Rom_1:4 -- Rom_1:9 -- Rom_5:10 -- Rom_8:3 -- 1Co_1:9 -- 1Co_15:28 -- 2Co_1:19 -- Gal_2:20 -- Gal_4:4 -- Gal_4:6 -- Gal_4:7 -- Eph_4:13 -- Heb_1:8 -- Heb_4:14 -- Heb_6:6 -- Heb_7:3 Heb_10:29 -- Heb_12:7 -- 2Pe_1:17 -- 1Jn_3:8 -- 1Jn_4:9 -- 1Jn_4:10 -- 1Jn_4:15 -- 1Jn_5:5 -- 1Jn_5:9 -- 1Jn_5:10 -- 1Jn_5:11 -- 1Jn_5:12 -- Jn_5:13 -- 1Jn_5:20 -- 2Jn_1:3 -- 2Jn_1:9 -- Rev_2:18

And here at the end The Lord - Yahoshua / Jesus Christ “ HIMSELF “ declares that Rev_21:7 He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]he shall be my son.[/COLOR]
Angels are not even mentioned in Rev_21: but only [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]one single time[/COLOR] - and this is 10 whole entire verses later. And in Rev 21:17 the angel here is taking measurements and calculating the cubits of a wall and is too busy to be having sex with anyone.

In verse in Gen 6:2 - The offspring of Gods servants who were marrying the daughters of man simply became the offspring[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] that dealt with these giants [/COLOR]and[COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)] became mighty men whose names [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]were[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)] always mentioned[/COLOR]. For they were born at the time frame when Giants began also [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]to be born[/COLOR]. The Sons of God had [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]never experienced dealing with these Giants until this time[/COLOR]. Because the Sons and Daughters of God - did not dwell and cohabitate and before abundantly intermarry among the other women in the earth- who were not serving God. [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]When they began mixing their seed - the sons of God began to face the problems that the Giants presented - a problem that had never existed for the Sons of God - until this time.[/COLOR]

We already see in my previous post, the 500 - 800 year of generational waiting gaps between the time when the Seed of Seth was finding additional wives to produce children,. THE TERM - SON OF GOD - is mentioned 90 times in the Bible, and never once is this term defined as a spiritual being, an angel or a demon. Sons and Daughters of God are always defined [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]as the ones who serve God[/COLOR]. 2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]my[/COLOR] sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. - Even women are called “ Daughters of God "

The Lord - Yahoshua / Jesus Christ “ HIMSELF “ declares that Rev_21:7 He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. This application is consistently applied to all of those who serve God.
Please explain to me - Why - Is there no concern or importance that your own expectation and prospect would need to hold up your assumption and personal validation to the idea that - the Book should obviously clearly say that these sons of God were literal " Angels. " ?

- Since the passage does not mention anything whatsoever about " Angels " But it does mention the entire generations of a generational seed " of Adam through Seth " - in just the previous few verses in - Gen 5:1 - This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]in the likeness of God[/COLOR] made he him; this is the subject - just before the giants are mentioned - not angels.

But - There is not even a mentioning of a single Angel anywhere in the first 16 chapters of the Bible - until 10 whole, entire chapters later - after the giants of Gen 6 - [COLOR=rgb(71, 85, 119)]About 400 - 500 years after this event[/COLOR] - in Gen_16:7 .... The first Angel ever mentioned is first mentioned - Appearing to Hagar.

Your own standard of defining - who the sons of God are - as you demand that they must be labeled as exactly what they are " AS either - ANGELS or Seth's seed " it completely falls or falls 400 - 500 years out of any credibility and validity. The Angel visiting, even Hagar was not there to mate and have intercourse with her. Even here, 500 years after the very first giants were mentioned on earth. The Angels did not even mate or have sexual relations with Sarah or Abraham.

But they did travel onward - walking to Sodom and Gomorrah, after visiting with Abraham and Sarah - which is the reason why that Trinitarians attempt to tie this doctrine of angels mating with women - to the passages in Jud 1:6 - 7 Where it says that the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. - :7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

But this is the way much of the Bible is written - it mentions the subject " of Evil fallen Angels " in Jud 1:6 - and then goes on to describe the events of Sodom and Gomorrha - where God's holy angels happened to visit Lot. - This is called context, and the first mentioning of any Angels executing judgment on man. Much of the Bible is written this way as it it mentions events and then moves on to the next verse detailing more information about the previous accounts. [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] Comparing the fallen angels - to the Godly angels who are serving God's will.[/COLOR] Just as the line of Seth through Adam is mentioned right before the Sons of God are mentioned - in just the previous few verses in - Gen 5:1 - the Seed of Adam through Seth are all listed - and the Bible proceeds to list - the long list - calling them all in the genealogy listed - and then creates the first TITLE in the Bible as- " The Sons Of God " and proceeds throughout the rest of the body of the Bible - defining Godly HUMANS such as Seth and His seed who called on God and served God - only as the " The Sons Of God " - 90 times in the Bible. There is not even a mention of any angels anywhere in the Bible - until about 500 years after this.

Especially in light of the fact that Adam was described and mentioned in Luk_3:38 " as - Adam being the one - who it was - The Son Of God. - - Luk_3:38 Adam, which was the son of God. - Humans are the Sons and Daughters Of God.

Why would it matter to you, who the Sons of God are - since the book does not say anywhere ( LITERALLY ) that they were angels - one could just as easily assume that the Sons of God are [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]light beams protruding from the sun or morning stars and fertilizing the eggs of women[/COLOR] . Do I need to beg, that one will provide a single verse that says that a single angel anywhere is considered " a son of God "

Especially, in total contradiction of Heb_1:5 - where God is commanding that we are to understand and realize that God does not recognize or know of any single one of the Angels, at any time, to whom He has said - Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? and - TO NON OF THE ANGELS - have I ever said that - I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son ? - If you would be so kind. Please tell me a single instance of what is it exactly that you feel that - I have assumed too much about.

This idea “ that spirit beings and spirit deities were having sexual relations with humans were also introduced previously by several Pagan Societies even during the era of the Babylonians Pagans and other various pagan societies around them.

The term “ SON OF GOD “ is mentioned at least - 12 times in the Old Testament = Gen 6:4, -- Job 1:6, 2:1, -- Job 38:7 -- Rom8:14, 19, -- Phlp 2:15, -- 1Joh 3:1 – 2 -- 2Co_6:18
Here The Bible defines what it means to be a SON OF GOD = Hos 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Also = Hos 11:1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Son[/COLOR] out of Egypt.
And = 1Ch 22:8 But the word of the LORD came to King David – saying that Solomon: 10: - He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be My own( Gods ) [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Son[/COLOR], and I will be his Father.
And = 1Ch 28:6 And ( The Lord ) said unto me David, -concerning Solomon thy [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]son[/COLOR], I - ( GOD ) have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father.
And = Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Thou art my Son[/COLOR]; this day have I begotten thee.

And the term “ SON OF GOD “ is mentioned at least - 78 times in the Old Testament
Joh_1:12 -- Act_2:17 -- Rom_8:14 -- Rom_8:19 -- Gal_4:6 -- Php_2:15 -- Heb_12:7 -- 1Jn_3:1 -- 1Jn_3:2 -- Mat_4:3 -- Mat_4:6 -- Mat_8:29 -- Mat_14:33 -- Mat_16:16 -- Mat_26:63 -- Mat_27:40 -- Mat_27:43 -- Mat_27:54 -- Mar_1:1 -- Mar_3:11 -- Mar_5:7 -- Mar_15:39 -- Luk_1:32 -- Luk_1:35 -- Luk_22:70 -- Joh_1:18 -- Joh_1:34 -- Joh_1:49 -- Joh_3:16 -- Joh_3:17 -- Joh_3:18 -- Joh_5:25 -- Joh_6:27 -- Joh_6:69 -- Joh_9:35 -- Joh_10:36 -- Joh_11:4 -- Joh_11:27 -- Joh_19:7 -- Joh_20:31 -- Act_3:13 -- Act_3:26 -- Act_8:37 -- Act_9:20 -- Act_13:33 -- Rom_1:4 -- Rom_1:9 -- Rom_5:10 -- Rom_8:3 -- 1Co_1:9 -- 1Co_15:28 -- 2Co_1:19 -- Gal_2:20 -- Gal_4:4 -- Gal_4:6 -- Gal_4:7 -- Eph_4:13 -- Heb_1:8 -- Heb_4:14 -- Heb_6:6 -- Heb_7:3 Heb_10:29 -- Heb_12:7 -- 2Pe_1:17 -- 1Jn_3:8 -- 1Jn_4:9 -- 1Jn_4:10 -- 1Jn_4:15 -- 1Jn_5:5 -- 1Jn_5:9 -- 1Jn_5:10 -- 1Jn_5:11 -- 1Jn_5:12 -- Jn_5:13 -- 1Jn_5:20 -- 2Jn_1:3 -- 2Jn_1:9 -- Rev_2:18

And here at the end The Lord - Yahoshua / Jesus Christ “ HIMSELF “ declares that Rev_21:7 He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]he shall be my son.[/COLOR]
Angels are not even mentioned in Rev_21: but only [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]one single time[/COLOR] - and this is 10 whole entire verses later. And in Rev 21:17 the angel here is taking measurements and calculating the cubits of a wall and is too busy to be having sex with anyone.

In verse in Gen 6:2 - The offspring of Gods servants who were marrying the daughters of man simply became the offspring[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] that dealt with these giants [/COLOR]and[COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)] became mighty men whose names [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]were[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)] always mentioned[/COLOR]. For they were born at the time frame when Giants began also [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]to be born[/COLOR]. The Sons of God had [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]never experienced dealing with these Giants until this time[/COLOR]. Because the Sons and Daughters of God - did not dwell and cohabitate and before abundantly intermarry among the other women in the earth- who were not serving God. [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]When they began mixing their seed - the sons of God began to face the problems that the Giants presented - a problem that had never existed for the Sons of God - until this time.[/COLOR]

We already see in my previous post, the 500 - 800 year of generational waiting gaps between the time when the Seed of Seth was finding additional wives to produce children,. THE TERM - SON OF GOD - is mentioned 90 times in the Bible, and never once is this term defined as a spiritual being, an angel or a demon. Sons and Daughters of God are always defined [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]as the ones who serve God[/COLOR]. 2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]my[/COLOR] sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. - Even women are called “ Daughters of God "

The Lord - Yahoshua / Jesus Christ “ HIMSELF “ declares that Rev_21:7 He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. This application is consistently applied to all of those who serve God.
I see someone apparently got that post off another chat group. Was that your original or someone else? Why should anyone take any of that seriously seeing it appears very impersonal. Maybe someone could save a lot of time copy/pasting the responses from there? Ummm, NOT. copied text

Active
Have you noticed Jude 1:6? There is more to that story... Not ALL the angels are in chains. Satan, for example, is still running around like a roaring lion....

6 And the angels that did not keep within their original authority, but abandoned their proper sphere, he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for the Judgment of the Great Day. So then it comes down to, which of the angels were chained up? My guess is the two hundred leaders of them...Where do I get that? LOL I believe the Book of Enoch to be a good reference....Others may not, but....that's not my problem. :nerd:

Considering that the book of Enoch is not considered part of inspired Scripture -- you might want to stick to inspired Scripture. Scripture says that 1/3 of the angels rebelled and were kicked out of heaven. Lucifer became satan and the rebelling angels became demons. They are all still active down here on earth. It's called the invisible spirit world.