• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Giants - Did God create them?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:6)

Loyal
Beresheet -- As I've been reading your comments and Bendito's -- I don't always agree with Bendito, but in this I do. You put a LOT of importance / emphasis on that one commentator. Put More emphasis on God's Word.

You present just enough 'right' to make a person believe Everything you present is Probably okay. But in a lot of your comments -- well -- way out in left-field. In the game of baseball -- there is a wide range of area where a player might bat a ball to. Players are needed in all those areas. But the aim is to get players around all three bases. In Scripture -- there's all kinds of literature to read. Balance is important. Your 'dispensations' is one area that is way out in 'left field'. Now, maybe your commentator friend teaches that, but he's only human like the rest of us. And That is probably why I don't bother with commentaries. I'm nearly 70 and been in Bible all my life. Even some Bible college. And I dabble in doctrinal apologetics. Because it's important to know Why a person believes what they believe. Are their beliefs based on God's Word / the Church or a combo of both.

And keeping Scripture in it's intended context is important.

The subject of giants has always been fascinating -- as has the world of 'little people'. Some of it's genetics -- probably All is genetics in one way or another. In some areas of the world, there are people who live really Long lives way up in high elevations. And there have been really tall people off and on. And really Small people. Growth hormones -- lack there of or an over abundance of. There's a really tall guy at church and he's had health problems for a long time. High blood pressure for sure. It takes a lot of work for his body to get blood all over his body in a healthy way. And , obviously , for him his blood pressure causes problems. And the really little people have other problems

One family that was in the news a while back. They were all So tall that a normal sized house just didn't work. A company actually built them a super-sized, tall house for them.

So -- where Did those giants in the Old Testament come From? Fascinating, but does it really matter? They were mighty men of valor. Accomplished a lot that other men couldn't. :smile:
What do you mean Sue? Don't always agree with me?! Oh but....LOL That's what makes life interesting isn't it? and fun.
Many of the 'giants' you mention here are only humans with a 'gland' problem. But yes there were/are real inhuman giants in the world. And the little people, some of whom are only about a foot tall are real as well. These are not gland problems but entire races of inhuman 'people'. But is it really important to know? It is only if you want to know that soon they'll be walking the Earth again, and eating people. I've done, and am continuing my research.

Glad we all can talk about it in adult manner. I know I read a lot of Bullingers commentary but I read way more KJ B than Bullinger. Can’t help it, to me Bullinger has it figured more than anyone I know. I understand God’s word just how He teaches it. He is the only teacher that makes the Bible line up or fit together for me. To me it’s clear as can be. Sorry if you can’t see this one fact. God created all the sons of God. This was during a time when all the sons of God would from time to time present themselves before the LORD and Satan came amoung them from walking to and fro in the earth.

Now both you know that there has never been a time when either of you or I have walked before the LORD to present ourselves to Him. Nor any of us seen Satan just out walking amoung us. Well we sure haven while in these flesh bodies. But we did when our souls, yours and mine, the one souls/spirits that are in our flesh bodies now, were in the bodies of the sons of God. Which was a spiritual body from the very fist. The flesh and spiritual are very akin to each other more than you think. Remember the sons of God/fallen angels impregnate the flesh daughters of Adam, which is where the giants came from. It’s no big deal for God to move a soul/spirit from a spiritual body to a flesh body. The souls/spirits are now in a flesh body and when this flesh body so calls dies, we immediately move back into a spiritual body.

The souls/spirituals of the sons of God have never stopped exiting from the time God created them at the foundation or the first world age . God never said He destroyed the sons of God. God did say he was going to create flesh man in the image of the sons of God. God mentioned how It grieved him that He has now made man/sons of God flesh. God knew the influence flesh had over the soul/spirit. The flesh can bring out the worst in man’s soul/ spirit.

Bendito you’ve stated several times that the daughters of Adam were kidnaped and raped. That’s not so, there may have been some of that go on, but for the most part they willingly took part in it. You must realize that these sons of God we’re very handsome. They were very young looking but had manly features. I know this is graphic but I was told that in the book of Enoch there was a reference of the sons of God genitalia could vibrate If there is any truth to this, that one thing plus their good looks probably caught the attention of many. Something about the sons of God caught the daughters of Adams attention cause all of them fell victim to it except the family members of Noah.

If the souls/spirits of the sons of God are not the same souls/spirts that are in these flesh bodies during this flesh age of man, where are the sons of God then. They didn’t just vanish, God didn’t say He destroy them. You tell me where they are.

Loyal
Glad we all can talk about it in adult manner. I know I read a lot of Bullingers commentary but I read way more KJ B than Bullinger. Can’t help it, to me Bullinger has it figured more than anyone I know. I understand God’s word just how He teaches it. He is the only teacher that makes the Bible line up or fit together for me. To me it’s clear as can be. Sorry if you can’t see this one fact. God created all the sons of God. This was during a time when all the sons of God would from time to time present themselves before the LORD and Satan came amoung them from walking to and fro in the earth.

Now both you know that there has never been a time when either of you or I have walked before the LORD to present ourselves to Him. Nor any of us seen Satan just out walking amoung us. Well we sure haven while in these flesh bodies. But we did when our souls, yours and mine, the one souls/spirits that are in our flesh bodies now, were in the bodies of the sons of God. Which was a spiritual body from the very fist. The flesh and spiritual are very akin to each other more than you think. Remember the sons of God/fallen angels impregnate the flesh daughters of Adam, which is where the giants came from. It’s no big deal for God to move a soul/spirit from a spiritual body to a flesh body. The souls/spirits are now in a flesh body and when this flesh body so calls dies, we immediately move back into a spiritual body.

The souls/spirituals of the sons of God have never stopped exiting from the time God created them at the foundation or the first world age . God never said He destroyed the sons of God. God did say he was going to create flesh man in the image of the sons of God. God mentioned how It grieved him that He has now made man/sons of God flesh. God knew the influence flesh had over the soul/spirit. The flesh can bring out the worst in man’s soul/ spirit.

Bendito you’ve stated several times that the daughters of Adam were kidnaped and raped. That’s not so, there may have been some of that go on, but for the most part they willingly took part in it. You must realize that these sons of God we’re very handsome. They were very young looking but had manly features. I know this is graphic but I was told that in the book of Enoch there was a reference of the sons of God genitalia could vibrate If there is any truth to this, that one thing plus their good looks probably caught the attention of many. Something about the sons of God caught the daughters of Adams attention cause all of them fell victim to it except the family members of Noah.

If the souls/spirits of the sons of God are not the same souls/spirts that are in these flesh bodies during this flesh age of man, where are the sons of God then. They didn’t just vanish, God didn’t say He destroy them. You tell me where they are.
My friend, you really have to let the Holy Spirit teach you instead of a man who has made so many mistakes in his theology. Bullingers commentaries are nothing but opinions...The Holy Spirit teaches TRUTH. Which do you prefer? I mean, if you want only dumb ideas, you could just ask me. I can give you lots of them. Only Holy Spirit can give it to you straight. Or someone whom He's taught.

Sorry Bendito I understand God’s word the way Bullinger teaches. Not cause what Bullinger says, but Cause that’s what God says. You still haven’t told me what happened to or where are the sons of God are. God has told us all things in the volume of the book. So where are they.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Beresheet -- almost sounds like part of the Gnostic Gospels.

The Godhead = God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son of God and the Holy Spirit.

The only people who become a son or daughter of God are those who accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. Which means that since I've accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior -- I've become a daughter of God. Men and women who've accept Christ are brothers and sisters in Christ.

And in Genesis 6:1 and 2 -- "When men began to increase in numbers on the earth and daughters were born to them , the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful and they married any of them they chose. .....And the Nephilim were on the earth also . They were all together and had children together .... they were the heroes of old, men of renown" ---- there has been Lots of speculation as to who these people were. Were they angels who came and married human women? But, let's Not take this one incident in Scripture and create an entire race of people from it. And, yes, God Does give us some really interesting info in His Word.

The book of Job begins with 1:6 "One day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and satan also came with them. The Lord said to satan, "Where have you come from?" Satan answered the Lord, "From roaming through the earth and going back and forth in it." So, yes, some of the angels Did. -- but Bullinger is making a great deal out of a single situation.

Will finish this later -- there's a thunder storm underway.

Bendito -- really now -- you love to combine sci-fi with Scripture and please Do stop eating spicey pizza late at night. :smile:

Loyal
Sorry Bendito I understand God’s word the way Bullinger teaches. Not cause what Bullinger says, but Cause that’s what God says. You still haven’t told me what happened to or where are the sons of God are. God has told us all things in the volume of the book. So where are they.
Sons of God....The reference in the Old Covenant is talking about angels, both fallen and good. There is no reference to humans being called sons of God until after Jesus died and rose again. The human spirit is born when a person is born physically. Not before. The bible says exactly nothing about you existing in spirit before you were born physically. It was in Genesis 1 that God came up with a good idea..." “Let us make humankind in our image, in the likeness of ourselves; and let them rule over the fish in the sea, the birds in the air, the animals, and over all the earth, and over every crawling creature that crawls on the earth.”
So God created humankind in his own image;
in the image of God he created him:
male and female he created them....
So my friend I'll ask you....Who made the mistake....God?.....Or Bullinger?
And if God said it, as you claim, where did He say it, to whom? You made the claim so its on you to prove it.
So I've answered both your questions here...Now please answer mine?

You are right that the sons of God were in spiritual bodies. But we are talking BODIES. Not the real life of that spiritual body. Like this flesh body is not our real self. The SOUL IS THE REAL LIFE. When a flesh person dies, their soul still live. They are still just aware of us as we are of them. That awareness/essence of life never stops unless God decides to end it. That is known as the second death and ONLY God can KILL OR BLOTT A SOUL OUT. He sure doesn’t want to get rid of any children. That’s what this plan salvation is all about.

The sons of God were in spiritual bodies but those spiritual bodies are not the real life, it’s the SOUL that is the real life of the child. God has had yours and mines soul in a spiritual body and He has it in a flesh body now. The SOULS of the children that God created from the very first, the age before Genesis, have never stop existing, God never said He killed or blotted out the souls of His children, known as the sons of God. No, God has a plan of salvation on going now. God has killed the flesh bodies of some for a very good reason but He has not killed or blotted out, NOT ONE SOUL AS OF YET. TO UNDERSTAND THIS IS PARAMOUNT. God has only put our souls/the essence of life, in two separate kinds of bodies, the SOULS have been through the first world age, being referred to as sons of God in spiritual bodies, and those same SOULS are going through this second world age now, in a flesh body, and Gods plan motors on.

A spiritual body and a flesh body are vey akin. A spiritual body can impregnate a flesh body but it produces abnormal children. If I’m not mistaken both bodies can eat manna and exist or be sustain. A spiritual is not a ghostly body but has mass and weight. A spiritual body looks just like we do, but more youthful and built. Won’t have a roll around their bellies. Lol. When you really think about just how marvelous those spiritual bodies were, you can understand why it grieved God He had made man flesh ALSO. Spiritual body doesn’t get sick, age, has way more awareness and intelligence. Our minds are firing on all cylinders when we are in a spiritual body. I have heard it said many times that the human brain is only functioning at about 10%.

In the first world age all the animals where flesh, only the sons of God had the finer bodies referred to as a spiritual body. When God destroyed the first world age all the animals were killed by that great shaking. That’s why all the animals of that age are exstinct. We find the proof of their existence, through fossils and bones but they don’t exist today. The animals created in Genesis was a whole new line up of animals God created for this second world age. And if you will take note, after God created all the animals and after God formed Adam, God created more animals and brought those animals before Adam to see what he would name them. These animals were more than likely the domesticated animals needed by man for whatever reason.

In the destruction of the first world age/Satan overthrow God removed the souls of the children from the earth before shaking or destroying the evidence that the earth was ever inhabited. God did leave the evidence that would surface over time through the erosion that uncovered the bones and fossils left from that great shaking. During the GREAT FLOOD all the souls of the sons of God were removed from the earth. This was one of the preliminary step in setting up the plan of salvation. God removed our remembrance of the world that was and planted us back on earth in flesh bodies. God’s law was that no child/sons of God should be on earth again unless they came through the womb of woman and live in flesh bodies.

That why it infuriated God when the sons of God/fallen angels came to earth without coming through the womb. Not only were these fallen angels impregnating the daughters of Adam, they were enlightening the flesh children of the world that was. Telling them about things and events in the first world age that God had removed from there memories pryor to being born in the flesh here on earth.

It was God’s plan of salvation that all memory of the world that was be removed from all the children born in the flesh upon the earth, born totally innocent of all recollection of the pryor life in the first world age, to document whether not they would follow Satan or choose to follow our Father. Pretty awesome plan, you agree? To overcome out of the flesh is a very high honor for one of God’s children. Those who do overcome out of the flesh, their souls are elevated to the status of deathlessness. They will live in the eternity with our Father and the rest of the overcomes, both from the first world age, the Elect, and the overcomes out of the flesh. Those that have felled to overcome in both the first and second world age have one more chance to overcome in the millennium. That one thousand year period of time where God is making the last attempt to salvage what children He can from the grasp of Satan.

During the millennium, also known as the LORDS Day, that one thousand year period of time, only the cold hard truth of God will be taught. Won’t be this religion or that religion taught, only the true word of God will be taught. If one of Gods children fell to overcome this last testing, they will go into the lake of fire at the Great White Throne Judgement. That lake of fire is a consuming fire that blotts out all existent and memory of that child.

One must use wisdom to piece all the evidence, along with the time line, together to see God’s overall plan of salvation. It a just and fair plan if one is able to catch hold of and understand.

Sue and Bendito I feel that you both are very well read in the Bible but are failing to use wisdom. You are overlooking the evidence that God has left behind that tells the true story of just what events have transpired in Gods attempt to bring forth children that honesty and truly love Our Father. It has taken God thousands of years and will take three despensations of time to finalize his overall plan to have children for his pleasure/company. Hope you both will think hard and pray that your eyes and ears are opened to what I’ve tried to explain. The evidence and time lines are there and scientists and archaeologists know that these great events have happened. And they laugh at the Bible students that say that our world is only 6000 years old. Make your Father smile upon you by using wisdom. He will remove those scales and open those spiritual eyes and ears to the facts I have tried to explain.

Man try’s to make God something far off and distance but in reality, He is your closest relative. He is your actual Father, not your fleshly daddy/father. All He wants is you to absorb His word and become a child that honestly and truly loves Him and you honestly desire His love also. A winning pair my friends.

Loyal
You are right that the sons of God were in spiritual bodies. But we are talking BODIES. Not the real life of that spiritual body. Like this flesh body is not our real self. The SOUL IS THE REAL LIFE. When a flesh person dies, their soul still live. They are still just aware of us as we are of them. That awareness/essence of life never stops unless God decides to end it. That is known as the second death and ONLY God can KILL OR BLOTT A SOUL OUT. He sure doesn’t want to get rid of any children. That’s what this plan salvation is all about.

The sons of God were in spiritual bodies but those spiritual bodies are not the real life, it’s the SOUL that is the real life of the child. God has had yours and mines soul in a spiritual body and He has it in a flesh body now. The SOULS of the children that God created from the very first, the age before Genesis, have never stop existing, God never said He killed or blotted out the souls of His children, known as the sons of God. No, God has a plan of salvation on going now. God has killed the flesh bodies of some for a very good reason but He has not killed or blotted out, NOT ONE SOUL AS OF YET. TO UNDERSTAND THIS IS PARAMOUNT. God has only put our souls/the essence of life, in two separate kinds of bodies, the SOULS have been through the first world age, being referred to as sons of God in spiritual bodies, and those same SOULS are going through this second world age now, in a flesh body, and Gods plan motors on.

A spiritual body and a flesh body are vey akin. A spiritual body can impregnate a flesh body but it produces abnormal children. If I’m not mistaken both bodies can eat manna and exist or be sustain. A spiritual is not a ghostly body but has mass and weight. A spiritual body looks just like we do, but more youthful and built. Won’t have a roll around their bellies. Lol. When you really think about just how marvelous those spiritual bodies were, you can understand why it grieved God He had made man flesh ALSO. Spiritual body doesn’t get sick, age, has way more awareness and intelligence. Our minds are firing on all cylinders when we are in a spiritual body. I have heard it said many times that the human brain is only functioning at about 10%.

In the first world age all the animals where flesh, only the sons of God had the finer bodies referred to as a spiritual body. When God destroyed the first world age all the animals were killed by that great shaking. That’s why all the animals of that age are exstinct. We find the proof of their existence, through fossils and bones but they don’t exist today. The animals created in Genesis was a whole new line up of animals God created for this second world age. And if you will take note, after God created all the animals and after God formed Adam, God created more animals and brought those animals before Adam to see what he would name them. These animals were more than likely the domesticated animals needed by man for whatever reason.

In the destruction of the first world age/Satan overthrow God removed the souls of the children from the earth before shaking or destroying the evidence that the earth was ever inhabited. God did leave the evidence that would surface over time through the erosion that uncovered the bones and fossils left from that great shaking. During the GREAT FLOOD all the souls of the sons of God were removed from the earth. This was one of the preliminary step in setting up the plan of salvation. God removed our remembrance of the world that was and planted us back on earth in flesh bodies. God’s law was that no child/sons of God should be on earth again unless they came through the womb of woman and live in flesh bodies.

That why it infuriated God when the sons of God/fallen angels came to earth without coming through the womb. Not only were these fallen angels impregnating the daughters of Adam, they were enlightening the flesh children of the world that was. Telling them about things and events in the first world age that God had removed from there memories pryor to being born in the flesh here on earth.

It was God’s plan of salvation that all memory of the world that was be removed from all the children born in the flesh upon the earth, born totally innocent of all recollection of the pryor life in the first world age, to document whether not they would follow Satan or choose to follow our Father. Pretty awesome plan, you agree? To overcome out of the flesh is a very high honor for one of God’s children. Those who do overcome out of the flesh, their souls are elevated to the status of deathlessness. They will live in the eternity with our Father and the rest of the overcomes, both from the first world age, the Elect, and the overcomes out of the flesh. Those that have felled to overcome in both the first and second world age have one more chance to overcome in the millennium. That one thousand year period of time where God is making the last attempt to salvage what children He can from the grasp of Satan.

During the millennium, also known as the LORDS Day, that one thousand year period of time, only the cold hard truth of God will be taught. Won’t be this religion or that religion taught, only the true word of God will be taught. If one of Gods children fell to overcome this last testing, they will go into the lake of fire at the Great White Throne Judgement. That lake of fire is a consuming fire that blotts out all existent and memory of that child.

One must use wisdom to piece all the evidence, along with the time line, together to see God’s overall plan of salvation. It a just and fair plan if one is able to catch hold of and understand.

Sue and Bendito I feel that you both are very well read in the Bible but are failing to use wisdom. You are overlooking the evidence that God has left behind that tells the true story of just what events have transpired in Gods attempt to bring forth children that honesty and truly love Our Father. It has taken God thousands of years and will take three despensations of time to finalize his overall plan to have children for his pleasure/company. Hope you both will think hard and pray that your eyes and ears are opened to what I’ve tried to explain. The evidence and time lines are there and scientists and archaeologists know that these great events have happened. And they laugh at the Bible students that say that our world is only 6000 years old. Make your Father smile upon you by using wisdom. He will remove those scales and open those spiritual eyes and ears to the facts I have tried to explain.

Man try’s to make God something far off and distance but in reality, He is your closest relative. He is your actual Father, not your fleshly daddy/father. All He wants is you to absorb His word and become a child that honestly and truly loves Him and you honestly desire His love also. A winning pair my friends.
I'm sorry Mr Beresheet. As long as you use Mr Bullingers book instead of the bible, I'm afraid we have NO basis for discussion...The man has you totally decieved, and lost in academia. There is no truth at all in what he/you teach.

I didn’t expect that you would catch on to the simple overall plan of God. Your giving Bullinger way to much credit for my learning, I spend hours in the King James Bible weekly. With the KJB and the Strongs Exhaustive Concordance, it’s like reading the old Hebrew and Greek manuscripts. It’s easy to translate the real understanding in a verse in the Bible when you take certain English words back into the original language. God deserves most the credit for my understanding of His word, but I’ve had to do the study. God opens spiritual eyes and ears, not a teacher/preacher. The teacher/preacher was the one that got you thinking on what God opened your eyes to. Gods word tells me all that I’ve tried to explain. Bullinger just was just the one who got me thinking and pondering of the reality of Gods plan that’s taken thus far thousands of years and two different periods of time. I should have listened to Gods word, THAT ONLY GOD CAN OPEN ONES UNDERSTANDING TO THESE THINGS DISCUSSED. I didn’t say it, God did. I sorry Bendito, I understand Gods word just like I’ve tried to explain it, nothing at this point proves otherwise to me. It amazes me you can’t see what I’ve tried to explain. There no hard feelings to me on this disagreement on how I understand what God says to me and what you say God doesn’t say. One thing is for sure, Gods word can only be one way. One of us is right and the other wrong. We will both remember this when the true is revealed by God Almighty Himself. Until then, Gods plans continue to motor on.

Loyal
I didn’t expect that you would catch on to the simple overall plan of God. Your giving Bullinger way to much credit for my learning, I spend hours in the King James Bible weekly. With the KJB and the Strongs Exhaustive Concordance, it’s like reading the old Hebrew and Greek manuscripts. It’s easy to translate the real understanding in a verse in the Bible when you take certain English words back into the original language. God deserves most the credit for my understanding of His word, but I’ve had to do the study. God opens spiritual eyes and ears, not a teacher/preacher. The teacher/preacher was the one that got you thinking on what God opened your eyes to. Gods word tells me all that I’ve tried to explain. Bullinger just was just the one who got me thinking and pondering of the reality of Gods plan that’s taken thus far thousands of years and two different periods of time. I should have listened to Gods word, THAT ONLY GOD CAN OPEN ONES UNDERSTANDING TO THESE THINGS DISCUSSED. I didn’t say it, God did. I sorry Bendito, I understand Gods word just like I’ve tried to explain it, nothing at this point proves otherwise to me. It amazes me you can’t see what I’ve tried to explain. There no hard feelings to me on this disagreement on how I understand what God says to me and what you say God doesn’t say. One thing is for sure, Gods word can only be one way. One of us is right and the other wrong. We will both remember this when the true is revealed by God Almighty Himself. Until then, Gods plans continue to motor on.
Well my friend If you spent so much time in the Word you would not have such outlandish beliefs.

Bendito what I tried to explain is that part of God’s word that is under the title of strong meat. You know what Christ says about the two types of Gods word. There is the milk and there is the strong meat. Every Christian captures the milk because is simple but can be difficult for some at first. And that’s to keep all of the TEN COMMANDMENTS and have love for others. To know the TEN COMMANDMENTS and to show love for other is the very foundation of Gods word. But one can keep the commandments and show love for others and still fail to overcome out of the flesh because of lack of the knowledge and wisdom of the strong meat. Sounds impossible but true.

These things I talk about are outlandish to you cause you are not familiar with them because you haven’t been taught them. Got to admit when I was first exposed to these things and events, it made me scratch my head. Sounded way out there to me at first but the more I studied and began fitting the pieces together, the more the reality of these things became. I didn’t immediately discount what I was told or read but investigated them more.

Gods word backs up everything I’ve talked about in many places and by the authors/scribes of the Bible. May not tell you precisely word for word like you have to tell/teach a child, but does tell you a complete story once you put all the evidence and time lines together as mentioned, God loves His children to use wisdom in the acquiring of His true word.

I have a new study going on where Christ is saying that the souls of the sons of If God are the same souls that are in these flesh bodies of today. This will be Christ talking to the Father about things I’ve tried to explain. Hopefully in about another week of study and I will it down.

Why did God say that many of His children and preacher alike would worship anti christ thinking he was the true Christ, because they had not become familiar with the strong meat. The only reason they failed. They loved God, they showed their love to their brothers and sisters the best they could. The preacher man spent his whole life teaching his congregation to show love and compassion but in the end prayed for the mountains to fall upon him cause he made the fatal mistake of worshiping the false christ. All because he failed to learn the strong meat of Gods word. This is why it’s so important to take hold of the strong meat? There is at least a 50% or more chance that one will worship anti christ thinking he is the true Christ if one doesn’t take hold of the strong meat.

Let me introduce you to some more strong meat in the form of some questioning. Was Cain and Able true brothers or step brothers? Was Cain and Able twins or was Able born at a later pregnancy? Did Eve eat an apple in the garden that brought about Adam and Eve being booted from the Garden of Eden? Where did Cain get his wife? Why did God not have respect for Cain’s offerings? These questions fall under the heading of strong meat. Later my friend.

Loyal
Bendito what I tried to explain is that part of God’s word that is under the title of strong meat. You know what Christ says about the two types of Gods word. There is the milk and there is the strong meat. Every Christian captures the milk because is simple but can be difficult for some at first. And that’s to keep all of the TEN COMMANDMENTS and have love for others. To know the TEN COMMANDMENTS and to show love for other is the very foundation of Gods word. But one can keep the commandments and show love for others and still fail to overcome out of the flesh because of lack of the knowledge and wisdom of the strong meat. Sounds impossible but true.

These things I talk about are outlandish to you cause you are not familiar with them because you haven’t been taught them. Got to admit when I was first exposed to these things and events, it made me scratch my head. Sounded way out there to me at first but the more I studied and began fitting the pieces together, the more the reality of these things became. I didn’t immediately discount what I was told or read but investigated them more.

Gods word backs up everything I’ve talked about in many places and by the authors/scribes of the Bible. May not tell you precisely word for word like you have to tell/teach a child, but does tell you a complete story once you put all the evidence and time lines together as mentioned, God loves His children to use wisdom in the acquiring of His true word.

I have a new study going on where Christ is saying that the souls of the sons of If God are the same souls that are in these flesh bodies of today. This will be Christ talking to the Father about things I’ve tried to explain. Hopefully in about another week of study and I will it down.

Why did God say that many of His children and preacher alike would worship anti christ thinking he was the true Christ, because they had not become familiar with the strong meat. The only reason they failed. They loved God, they showed their love to their brothers and sisters the best they could. The preacher man spent his whole life teaching his congregation to show love and compassion but in the end prayed for the mountains to fall upon him cause he made the fatal mistake of worshiping the false christ. All because he failed to learn the strong meat of Gods word. This is why it’s so important to take hold of the strong meat? There is at least a 50% or more chance that one will worship anti christ thinking he is the true Christ if one doesn’t take hold of the strong meat.

Let me introduce you to some more strong meat in the form of some questioning. Was Cain and Able true brothers or step brothers? Was Cain and Able twins or was Able born at a later pregnancy? Did Eve eat an apple in the garden that brought about Adam and Eve being booted from the Garden of Eden? Where did Cain get his wife? Why did God not have respect for Cain’s offerings? These questions fall under the heading of strong meat. Later my friend.
Well, I'll give you this...You can be quite eloquent in your arguments. But!!! Where is the WORD to back you up? You never give scripture to back up your assertions. Don't worry about this man not understanding your constant uh...explanations. I go by what the Word says. I go by what God says and no man will convince me that God does not know what He's talking about. I've been researching the subject of Pre Adamic civilization for years now, and there is NO indication anywhere that we pre-existed Adam in heaven. No evidence, no Word, nothing. Pre-existence is a false doctrine, and you are in deception concerning it. Sorry to come right out and say it but eventually truth needs to be spoken. Show WORD that backs up your assertions. Or shut it down, ok?

I agree with those here who hold to the fact that the Bible does not say that Demons " fallen angels " were taking on a form of humanity and having relations with the daughters of mankind. But i would like to hear what others have to say about it. - This is what I believe.

Please consider that - these Apocrypha Books are so filled with errors, there are historical errors and unbiblical contradictions found in nearly every chapter of all of these books. I have studied all of these books. For example - the book of Jubilees claims in Jubilees 38 : - that Esau and Jacob were in a war against one another and that Jacob kills Esau …. 2 Then Jacob bent his bow and sent forth the arrow and struck Esau, his brother (on his right breast) and slew him.

But in the Bible Esau and Jacob are never at war with one another and never have a battle or any type of physical conflict. In fact, in the Bible, they become friends when they grow up and are hugging and kissing one another and are shown to have a lifetime of peace between them but they do not live in the same area. The Book of Jubilees also depicts Sarah as a jealous hateful envious woman who just can’t stand for Abraham to have a polygamous relationship with Her and Her Son and who is jealous of Ishmael. The Book of Jubilees demands that Ishmael and Hagar were removed from the home because Sarah was jealous. But The Bible says that Ishmael and Hagar both - tormented, persecuted and horribly mistreated both Sarah and Isaac and that Sarah offered Hagar to Abraham as a second Wife, to Abraham and that Sarah placed Hagar into Abrahams bosom for Abraham to love and cherish her. The Book of Jubilees never mentions these things and places all of the blame on Sarah alone.

Also - In Gen 6:4 - There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after this, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. This idea that Angels or supernatural beings are called " SONS OF GOD " has been created by Trinitarian Translators and other philosophers and theologians who invented the idea that - the - " SONS OF GOD " - were somehow applied to Angels or spiritual beings.

And this stems or originates in the mind and " support " of the Trinitarian ( a one-step theological process of Trinitarianism mindset ) that has greatly perverted much of the Bible and ripped many things completely out context in the translation processing - in order to support their church teachings.
Trinitarians who teach this doctrine usually quote from the Book of Job - quoting -= Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy. Jesus and Satan are referred to as the Morning Star because the Roman Catholic Church lied and purposely mistranslated the Bible, adding many things to the Bible that are never in the original manuscripts. REMEMBER the phrases = Morningstar, Son of the morning And Rising in the morning. ?

In the Bible, the three terms and many, many, many " MORNING STAR " and " son of the morning “ and “ rising in the morning " and " MORNING STAGE TERMS " are simply the SYMBOLIC allegoric meaning of the character and denotation and the illustration of the symbolic meaning. Meaning = To own or to control or dominate the early morning dawn of a history timeline or time - frame " context " - or to have dominion at the beginning or start or originate or " be born " in the onset of a beginning time. The dawn has a symbolic meaning of the first appearance of light in the sky before sunrise. "the new pink rose light of dawn" daybreak, sunrise, first light, daylight;

The meaning also means To begin, break, arrive, emerge or come into existence. "A new era or the beginning of a phenomenon or period of time, especially one considered favorable, dominating, controlling or first or primary control .... MORNING STAR " or " son of the morning Means The Origins of a primary, early or firstly originating place or eXistance. Having, obtaining owning and or eXisting as { BEING } “ The morning star “ or being “The a son of the morning “ or “ rising in the morning " simply means to eXist at the beginning of a period or to possess a possession of rightfulness as of that at the first or original right of power. We see this is the eXact meaning in other verse where these “ MORNING “ eXpressive phrases are used..
Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28 And I will give him the morning star.
Rev 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel, to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the root and stock of David, the bright and morning star.
Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven {{ as light } Hallal / hêylêl hay-lale' }} who didst rise in the morning? how art thou fallen to the earth......
Psa 110:3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
Eze 7:6 An end is come, it watcheth for thee; behold, it :7 The morning is come unto thee, O thou that dwellest in the land: the time is come.
Hos 10:15 So shall Bethel do unto you because of your great wickedness: in a morning shall the king of Israel utterly be cut off.

There are many hundreds of these eXact type of symbolic words that define momentous events and periods of time that are called " THE MORNING. " As - - The DAWNING OF THE AGE. The Roman Catholic Church added to God’s word in 2Pe 1:19 and deliberately and purposely lied about the verse and also did not honestly explain the translation these other verse dealing with these type of " MORNING " symbolic terms.
" 1. rising in the morning " - 2. morning star- " - and - " - 3. son of the morning.
2 Pe 1:19 has nothing to do with any of these type verses or these symbolic usages and terms. Roman Catholics simply added it to their personal list although it was never in the manuscript teXts. The Roman Catholic translation says - 2Pe 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: This word " DAY STAR" here in the Translation, has absolutely nothing to do whatsoever " with these other many, many other morning star and dawning and rising morning " type verses and have nothing to do with the Greek word Star. The Greek word “ star “ is the Greek word G792 - ἀστήρ - Astēr / and this word Star - ἀστήρ - Astēr - is not in the verse 19 of 2Pe 1 - whatsoever. - Romantic Catholics altered this and many, many other verses. This word " star " is used 13 times in the New Testament manuscripts. And it always means STAR. Every single time. This word that the Catholic translators are claiming is " DAY STAR " here in 2Pe 1:19 - is the Greek word " Phōsphoros " / foce-for'-os. / GREEK 5459 - φωσφόρος - Phōsphoros / This Greek word Phōsphoros / Foce-for'-os, simply means " light bearing. " (“ Phosphorus ”} in Greek, Phosphorus is the combination of - two separate words
G5457 φῶς - phōs / foce. = Meaning = To shine or make manifest, especially by light rays – light.
G5342 φέρω - pherō̄ / fer'-o = Meaning = To BRING or carry To bear, bring (forth.

The word " φωσφόρος - phōsphoros " here in 2Pe 1:19 Is used only one single time ONLY throughout and in the entire Greek Manuscripts. Only once. In the Manuscripts - 2Pe 1:19 - Simply says " We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn and { bring - light } to arise in your hearts: The Roman Catholic Translators simply added ideas and words to much of the translation to confirm the faith of the current society that believed that Lucifer and Satan and Yahoshua were all stars in the Old and New Testament when the fact is, that SATAN is never, ever once referred to as the Latin word / name LUCIFER because LUCIFER and Latin did not eXist, the Hebrew word was Hallal / Allah. or Hallel. Although this Catholic Mistranslation did not contribute to the idea of Fallen Angels mating with Humans or to the idea that Satan and Angels are called as stars - but it shows how they were changing words to invent a fanciful ideology that was not present in the original manuscripts. And SATAN is never referred to as a STAR anywhere in the New or Old Testament manuscripts, HERE - The Roman Catholic Church lied again to suit the popular belief of many uneducated unscriptural trinitishtic feverishtic masses and to feed itself off of the uneducated masses who had no Biblical education... We do know that in Isaiah 14:12-15 - the word or term LUCIFER / LIGHT does not have anything to do with Satan’s literal name in throughout the Bible ? Lucifer is nothing but an Italian / Latin word and ___ Allah / Hallal / Hallel is a Hebrew word for Light in Isa 14.. Hallal and Lucifer are simply two ROOT words that mean LIGHT in Hebrew and Latin. The Trinitarian Translators simply took an Italian word that was an accepted and a standard - general public opinionated SOCIETAL view of accepted as a popular worldly idea - that most of the early Trinitarian world referred to " Lucifer " as the literal title / name of Satan. The Trinitarians simply took an Italian / Latin word and inserted it ( injected ) it directly backwards into an English Translation and refused to simply translate it from the original Hebrew - which it simply means Light in Hebrew. These types of manipulative re - translation and re - mistranslations are very common in the Trinitarian Translation. Trinitarians feed to others, and they themselves feed off of these types of ideas take titles, names, and social ideas and bring words from their Latin / Italian and even the Greek language - directly over into other languages when they translate the Bible - and this is done to force, insert, codify, mold and support their personal man-made doctrines - instead of just taking the original language of the Manuscripts and translating the words directly straight into the language that they are translating into. Many other denominational Translators have literally stamped this idea - that fallen angels are literally The Sons of God directly into their teachings - as they take Hebrew code words such as the word for Giant meaning " Nephʹi·lim " and drag it into an English Translation, The word Nephʹi·lim is a TITLE or a NAME that many have associated this very idea that Demons were mating with women,. The Jehovah Witness Translators use the Hebrew word Nephʹi·lim - in their Translation in Gen_6:4 4 = The Nephʹi·lim* were on the earth in those days also here in Num 13:33 = And there we saw the Nephʹi·lim, the sons of Aʹnak. This is why translators

Also, Origen was a major Roman Catholic Father of Trinitarian theology who also taught that the angels fell and became human and that men and demons both can again become angels. Origen was the first Christian to speak of three “hypostases” in the Trinity.

Also Roman Catholic Trinitarians such as (St. Clement of Alexandria, St. Ambrose of Milan also taught that - The giants were born from angels uniting to mortal women. Other Trinitarian Fathers who invented and molded this teaching were Catholic Trinitarian Fathers such as - Justin Martyr, Tertullian, Irenaeus, Athenagoras, and Commodianus. Also, the Roman Catholic Father = Julius Africanus was another Church Father who taught this. Also In various copies of the Septuagint, the word "angels" is substituted for the " SONS OF GOD " found in the book of Job - this is found in such manuscripts of " Codex Alexandrinus " Many doctrines, teachings and theologies and doctrines are part of the Christian world today - due to early translations and Church theologians who inserted many, many things into the Christian world. Angels and demons are never called as " SONS OF GOD " in the Manuscripts. - Adam, Seth and all of His Descendants and those who serve God are always called the sons and daughters of God.
2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be
my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. - Even women are called " Daughters of God " - This has nothing to do with demons or spirit beings. This is an early Trinitarian Roman Catholic deception that has spewed over into many other daughter denominational churches..
It is only - the humans who are called Stars ( and - Even Yahoshua, " God in flesh " is called the Morning Star ) Rev 22:16 I Jesus - am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. Jud 1:13 Evil mankind - are called - as wandering stars.

The Children of Abraham are called stars - Heb 11:12 Abrahams seed are as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable. Also - in Rev_12 the dragon and the woman are both depicted as bringing stars to the earth. These are humans who are in positions of importance, prominence and in conflict with one another. - Never are any Spiritual beings such as demons or heavenly angels referred to as a star in the Bible. Nor any humans born from a woman - referred to an Angel or Demon. There are messengers to the seven church ages - who are called angels - but this is only because the Greek word for an angel - also means a messenger - they are not shown to be a spirit transforming into human flesh - but simply messengers who were influenced and in contact with angels.
Rev 1:20 The seven stars are the seven messengers of the seven churches: who are in communication with an angel of God in their ministry - this Greek word is used a human messenger in 8 verses in the Bible.

Act 7:37 Moses, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, :38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

Last edited:
Loyal
I agree with those here who hold to the fact that the Bible does not say that Demons " fallen angels " were taking on a form of humanity and having relations with the daughters of mankind. But i would like to hear what others have to say about it. - This is what I believe.

Please consider that - these Apocrypha Books are so filled with errors, there are historical errors and unbiblical contradictions found in nearly every chapter of all of these books. I have studied all of these books. For example - the book of Jubilees claims in Jubilees 38 : - that Esau and Jacob were in a war against one another and that Jacob kills Esau …. 2 Then Jacob bent his bow and sent forth the arrow and struck Esau, his brother (on his right breast) and slew him.

But in the Bible Esau and Jacob are never at war with one another and never have a battle or any type of physical conflict. In fact, in the Bible, they become friends when they grow up and are hugging and kissing one another and are shown to have a lifetime of peace between them but they do not live in the same area. The Book of Jubilees also depicts Sarah as a jealous hateful envious woman who just can’t stand for Abraham to have a polygamous relationship with Her and Her Son and who is jealous of Ishmael. The Book of Jubilees demands that Ishmael and Hagar were removed from the home because Sarah was jealous. But The Bible says that Ishmael and Hagar both - tormented, persecuted and horribly mistreated both Sarah and Isaac and that Sarah offered Hagar to Abraham as a second Wife, to Abraham and that Sarah placed Hagar into Abrahams bosom for Abraham to love and cherish her. The Book of Jubilees never mentions these things and places all of the blame on Sarah alone.

Also - In Gen 6:4 - There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after this, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. This idea that Angels or supernatural beings are called " SONS OF GOD " has been created by Trinitarian Translators and other philosophers and theologians who invented the idea that - the - " SONS OF GOD " - were somehow applied to Angels or spiritual beings.

And this stems or originates in the mind and " support " of the Trinitarian ( a one-step theological process of Trinitarianism mindset ) that has greatly perverted much of the Bible and ripped many things completely out context in the translation processing - in order to support their church teachings.
Trinitarians who teach this doctrine usually quote from the Book of Job - quoting -= Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy. Jesus and Satan are referred to as the Morning Star because the Roman Catholic Church lied and purposely mistranslated the Bible, adding many things to the Bible that are never in the original manuscripts. REMEMBER the phrases = Morningstar, Son of the morning And Rising in the morning. ?

In the Bible, the three terms and many, many, many " MORNING STAR " and " son of the morning “ and “ rising in the morning " and " MORNING STAGE TERMS " are simply the SYMBOLIC allegoric meaning of the character and denotation and the illustration of the symbolic meaning. Meaning = To own or to control or dominate the early morning dawn of a history timeline or time - frame " context " - or to have dominion at the beginning or start or originate or " be born " in the onset of a beginning time. The dawn has a symbolic meaning of the first appearance of light in the sky before sunrise. "the new pink rose light of dawn" daybreak, sunrise, first light, daylight;

The meaning also means To begin, break, arrive, emerge or come into existence. "A new era or the beginning of a phenomenon or period of time, especially one considered favorable, dominating, controlling or first or primary control .... MORNING STAR " or " son of the morning Means The Origins of a primary, early or firstly originating place or eXistance. Having, obtaining owning and or eXisting as { BEING } “ The morning star “ or being “The a son of the morning “ or “ rising in the morning " simply means to eXist at the beginning of a period or to possess a possession of rightfulness as of that at the first or original right of power. We see this is the eXact meaning in other verse where these “ MORNING “ eXpressive phrases are used..
Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28 And I will give him the morning star.
Rev 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel, to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the root and stock of David, the bright and morning star.
Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven {{ as light } Hallal / hêylêl hay-lale' }} who didst rise in the morning? how art thou fallen to the earth......
Psa 110:3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
Eze 7:6 An end is come, it watcheth for thee; behold, it :7 The morning is come unto thee, O thou that dwellest in the land: the time is come.
Hos 10:15 So shall Bethel do unto you because of your great wickedness: in a morning shall the king of Israel utterly be cut off.

There are many hundreds of these eXact type of symbolic words that define momentous events and periods of time that are called " THE MORNING. " As - - The DAWNING OF THE AGE. The Roman Catholic Church added to God’s word in 2Pe 1:19 and deliberately and purposely lied about the verse and also did not honestly explain the translation these other verse dealing with these type of " MORNING " symbolic terms.
" 1. rising in the morning " - 2. morning star- " - and - " - 3. son of the morning.
2 Pe 1:19 has nothing to do with any of these type verses or these symbolic usages and terms. Roman Catholics simply added it to their personal list although it was never in the manuscript teXts. The Roman Catholic translation says - 2Pe 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: This word " DAY STAR" here in the Translation, has absolutely nothing to do whatsoever " with these other many, many other morning star and dawning and rising morning " type verses and have nothing to do with the Greek word Star. The Greek word “ star “ is the Greek word G792 - ἀστήρ - Astēr / and this word Star - ἀστήρ - Astēr - is not in the verse 19 of 2Pe 1 - whatsoever. - Romantic Catholics altered this and many, many other verses. This word " star " is used 13 times in the New Testament manuscripts. And it always means STAR. Every single time. This word that the Catholic translators are claiming is " DAY STAR " here in 2Pe 1:19 - is the Greek word " Phōsphoros " / foce-for'-os. / GREEK 5459 - φωσφόρος - Phōsphoros / This Greek word Phōsphoros / Foce-for'-os, simply means " light bearing. " (“ Phosphorus ”} in Greek, Phosphorus is the combination of - two separate words
G5457 φῶς - phōs / foce. = Meaning = To shine or make manifest, especially by light rays – light.
G5342 φέρω - pherō̄ / fer'-o = Meaning = To BRING or carry To bear, bring (forth.

The word " φωσφόρος - phōsphoros " here in 2Pe 1:19 Is used only one single time ONLY throughout and in the entire Greek Manuscripts. Only once. In the Manuscripts - 2Pe 1:19 - Simply says " We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn and { bring - light } to arise in your hearts: The Roman Catholic Translators simply added ideas and words to much of the translation to confirm the faith of the current society that believed that Lucifer and Satan and Yahoshua were all stars in the Old and New Testament when the fact is, that SATAN is never, ever once referred to as the Latin word / name LUCIFER because LUCIFER and Latin did not eXist, the Hebrew word was Hallal / Allah. or Hallel. Although this Catholic Mistranslation did not contribute to the idea of Fallen Angels mating with Humans or to the idea that Satan and Angels are called as stars - but it shows how they were changing words to invent a fanciful ideology that was not present in the original manuscripts. And SATAN is never referred to as a STAR anywhere in the New or Old Testament manuscripts, HERE - The Roman Catholic Church lied again to suit the popular belief of many uneducated unscriptural trinitishtic feverishtic masses and to feed itself off of the uneducated masses who had no Biblical education... We do know that in Isaiah 14:12-15 - the word or term LUCIFER / LIGHT does not have anything to do with Satan’s literal name in throughout the Bible ? Lucifer is nothing but an Italian / Latin word and ___ Allah / Hallal / Hallel is a Hebrew word for Light in Isa 14.. Hallal and Lucifer are simply two ROOT words that mean LIGHT in Hebrew and Latin. The Trinitarian Translators simply took an Italian word that was an accepted and a standard - general public opinionated SOCIETAL view of accepted as a popular worldly idea - that most of the early Trinitarian world referred to " Lucifer " as the literal title / name of Satan. The Trinitarians simply took an Italian / Latin word and inserted it ( injected ) it directly backwards into an English Translation and refused to simply translate it from the original Hebrew - which it simply means Light in Hebrew. These types of manipulative re - translation and re - mistranslations are very common in the Trinitarian Translation. Trinitarians feed to others, and they themselves feed off of these types of ideas take titles, names, and social ideas and bring words from their Latin / Italian and even the Greek language - directly over into other languages when they translate the Bible - and this is done to force, insert, codify, mold and support their personal man-made doctrines - instead of just taking the original language of the Manuscripts and translating the words directly straight into the language that they are translating into. Many other denominational Translators have literally stamped this idea - that fallen angels are literally The Sons of God directly into their teachings - as they take Hebrew code words such as the word for Giant meaning " Nephʹi·lim " and drag it into an English Translation, The word Nephʹi·lim is a TITLE or a NAME that many have associated this very idea that Demons were mating with women,. The Jehovah Witness Translators use the Hebrew word Nephʹi·lim - in their Translation in Gen_6:4 4 = The Nephʹi·lim* were on the earth in those days also here in Num 13:33 = And there we saw the Nephʹi·lim, the sons of Aʹnak. This is why translators

Also, Origen was a major Roman Catholic Father of Trinitarian theology who also taught that the angels fell and became human and that men and demons both can again become angels. Origen was the first Christian to speak of three “hypostases” in the Trinity.

Also Roman Catholic Trinitarians such as (St. Clement of Alexandria, St. Ambrose of Milan also taught that - The giants were born from angels uniting to mortal women. Other Trinitarian Fathers who invented and molded this teaching were Catholic Trinitarian Fathers such as - Justin Martyr, Tertullian, Irenaeus, Athenagoras, and Commodianus. Also, the Roman Catholic Father = Julius Africanus was another Church Father who taught this. Also In various copies of the Septuagint, the word "angels" is substituted for the " SONS OF GOD " found in the book of Job - this is found in such manuscripts of " Codex Alexandrinus " Many doctrines, teachings and theologies and doctrines are part of the Christian world today - due to early translations and Church theologians who inserted many, many things into the Christian world. Angels and demons are never called as " SONS OF GOD " in the Manuscripts. - Adam, Seth and all of His Descendants and those who serve God are always called the sons and daughters of God.
2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be
my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. - Even women are called " Daughters of God " - This has nothing to do with demons or spirit beings. This is an early Trinitarian Roman Catholic deception that has spewed over into many other daughter denominational churches..
It is only - the humans who are called Stars ( and - Even Yahoshua, " God in flesh " is called the Morning Star ) Rev 22:16 I Jesus - am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. Jud 1:13 Evil mankind - are called - as wandering stars.

The Children of Abraham are called stars - Heb 11:12 Abrahams seed are as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable. Also - in Rev_12 the dragon and the woman are both depicted as bringing stars to the earth. These are humans who are in positions of importance, prominence and in conflict with one another. - Never are any Spiritual beings such as demons or heavenly angels referred to as a star in the Bible. Nor any humans born from a woman - referred to an Angel or Demon. There are messengers to the seven church ages - who are called angels - but this is only because the Greek word for an angel - also means a messenger - they are not shown to be a spirit transforming into human flesh - but simply messengers who were influenced and in contact with angels.
Rev 1:20 The seven stars are the seven messengers of the seven churches: who are in communication with an angel of God in their ministry - this Greek word is used a human messenger in 8 verses in the Bible.

Act 7:37 Moses, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, :38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:
Wow...Where did you copy this blat from?
Trinitarians are not wrong....The trinity is completely biblical...
The information on the Book of Jubilees comes from the introduction to the book, which explains why the Book of Jubilees can only be used to clarify some points of the bible. It seems you've taken those contradictions to an all new high.
Fallen angels are not demons...when the angels left heaven the demons were not even born yet. Yes I said 'Born'
Your diatribe is full of errors...Funny how you should criticize the work of others...

The discussion of the Trinity is very detailed and deep extensive time-consuming topic.

The reason that the word Trinity is not inserted into the English Bible by Trinitarian Translators – is because the Greek word - “ triáda “ literally meaning “ trinity “ in Greek. And this word Trinity literally means “ THE THREE “ however, the Greek word “ tría “ which means three in Greek - is in the Bible – the Bible says that the Father, Son and Spirit are not three. It literally says that they are only 1. – meaning - Primary numeral 1. - In the Bible - the word - “ G1520 - ε ἱ ͂ ς - “ Heis. “ – always means, = Primary numeral; 1. / one: - one only. ( NO MORE )

The reason that the word Trinity is not inserted into the English Bible is because there is no place for it in the description of any of the verses. Because the Bible never, ever uses any other word but the word 1. / “ Heis. “ to describe the Father, Son and Spirit. Never – not one single time is the word unity, agreement or harmony used to describe Yahoshua’s relationship with the father. Yahoshua defines the terms in His message - by saying that He does nothing of His own self - saying that I can do nothing whatsoever of my own doing. - I do not have any power of miracles, of my own – I do not do anything, whatsoever - OF MY OWN... Saying that it is the father that does the miracles and the works. Here, it seems that Yahoshua is simply making the claim just to be an ordinary man, just as the rest of the apostles and disciples who claimed the same exact same thing.

But this is not what he meant - He further explains and clarifies that this is because He was not a distinct separated part of God nor of a trinity. - He was not a separate identity or person – separated or individual PERSON - from the father – But he explained that If You have seen ‘him’ – You have literally seen the father – and demanded - WHY would anyone even expect to ever even see the father while they are looking at him ? You are seeing the Father, by looking upon him. He denied in every term that exists in the manuscript to be part of a trinity with the father. He has no power, no control, no miracles, no knowledge and there is no good and honor in Him..... Saying - why do you call me “ good “ ? -- There is no one good but God alone. Every time He spoke of his own will, power, majesty and desire and purpose – He denied the trinity - Yet at the same time, he and the scriptures declare that He was God - He was from heaven, He PRE EXISTED in the bosom of the father and EXITED from the bosom of the father to sit in the RIGHT of God until his enemies are a footstool –
HE declared He will return and sit in the very throne of the Father. His name is called Everlasting Father, “ Almighty God “ The Rock of the Old Testament, The Lord of all Lords, The only savior and only name that exists – who is able to give salvation. He said all of this in total denial of the Trinity. He is the very father himself here - ( who is a spirit ) manifested ( morphed ) into flesh - and the Greek uses this very word - morph – saying Yahoshua - is the very “ morph “ of the Father. - this destroys the entire Trinity. – Because Yahoshua denied the Trinity. This is why they were never able to insert / add the word Trinity into the Trinitarian translation – because Yahoshua denied that he was a part of a trinity and he denied that he was a separate individual distinct person - apart and separate from the father.
Also saying Joh 5:17 My Father worketh until now, and I work. - - In Trinitarian ideology - Yahoshua is God “ ONLY “ because He is that third separate DISTINCT person of their trinity formula. This alone - makes Him their God. Their Translations force this Trinity concept into the text. Deleting the explanation that is in the manuscripts that SAY THAT Yahoshua exited - “ CAME OUT “ exited - from the throne and bosom of the father and will return DIRECTLY to sit “ in “ the Throne Of the Father. This is erased in 99 % of the translation and deleted.

In fact that Heb 1:13 says that Yahoshya exited * OUT FROM - The right Of God - until His enemies were His footstool. The IDEA is - that Yahoshua exited - “ CAME OUT “ exited from G1537 - ε κ, eX - ek - ek, exit out of or from = Means a primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence motion or action proceeds), from, out (of (from, of) (-out). = Exiting out of. –
Was Yahoshua ( PROPHESIED ) TO SOMEDAY to set / dwell ( ON ) The Right of The Father - as the Trinitarian Translations say - or did He Already Pre – exist In The bosom of the Father - and then - Exit From / Out Of the Right Of God ? The Trinitarians deny the transparency and clarity of / from OUT OF - where he exited from - where He originated and exited from out of the father - ( ALL ) manuscripts that exist - say in - Heb 1:13 - that Yahoshua exited “ OUT FROM “ - OUT OF - the Right of The Father. - G1537 - εκ, εξ - ek ex - From - Exiting, Out of. - And that he will return to sit directly IN the throne of the father.
All of these following verses below are changed and mistranslated in the Trinitarian Translations.

Rev_3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me G1722 - ἐν - en - en in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father G1722 - ἐν - en - en in his throne.
Every single last one of these verse below - are mistranslated in the Trinitarian Translation..
Rom 8:34 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the right of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en - en in his own right G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the heavenly place.
Heb 12:2 Christ is set G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of the throne of God.
Heb 1:3 Christ ..... the express image of The Fathers confidence, .... sat down G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the right of the Majesty G1722 - ἐ ν - en - en in the high.
Heb 8:1 Christ is set G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 10:12 Jesus is forever sat down G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of God;
1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of God.
The Greek word en is always in. – There is no Greek Grammar rule that applies to this word – ever in the bible - it is always the same exact form of the word throughout the entire New Testament.

We find another error in the Trinitarian Translation - Also in 2Sa 1:18 He bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.) - - This word Jasher simply means " UPRIGHT " H3477 yâshâr / yaw-shawr' - Meaning = straight (literally or figuratively): - convenient, equity, Jasher, just, meet (-est), + pleased well right (-eous ), straight, (most) upright (-ly, -ness). There was no real Book Of Jasher – The texts were simply saying or referring to term or word – meaning - “ The Upright Book “ This Hebrew word Upright is used 119 times in the Old Testament and it always means upright, straight, righteous, equity, justly, correct and well and right (-eous ), - - Jasher in Hebrew = means Upright. Anytime You see Upright, It is the Hebrew word yâshâr / Yaw-shawr' .... Upright / Holy and good.
Exo.15:26 Num.23:10 Deu.6:18 Deu.12:8,25,28Deu.13:18 Deu.21:9 Deu.32:4 Jos.9:25 Jos.10:13 Jdg.17:6 Jdg.21:25 1Sa.12:23 1Sa.29:6 2Sa.1:18 2Sa.19:6 1Ki.11:33,38 1Ki.14:8 1Ki.15:5,11 1Ki.22:43 2Ki.10:3,15 2Ki.10:30 2Ki.12:2 2Ki.14:3 2Ki.15:3,34 2Ki.16:2 2Ki.18:3. 2Ki.22:2 2Ch.14:2 2Ch.20:32 2Ch.24:2 2Ch.25:2 2Ch.26:4 2Ch.27:2 2Ch.28:1 2Ch.29:2,34 2Ch.31:20 2Ch.34:2 Ezr.8:21 Neh.9:13 Job.1:1 Job.1:8 Job.2:3 Job.4:7 Job.8:6. Job.17:8 Job.23:7 Job.33:27 Psa.7:10 Psa.11,7 Psa.19:8 Psa.25:8 Psa.32:11 Psa.33:1 Psa.33:4 Psa.36:10 Psa.37,37 Psa.49:14 Psa.64:10 Psa.92:15 Psa.94:15 Psa.97:11 Psa.107:7,42 Psa.111:1,8 Psa.112:2,4 Psa.119:137 Psa.125:4 Psa.140:13 Pro.2:7 Pro.2:21 Pro.3:32 Pro.8:9 Pro.11,6,11 Pro.12:6,15 Pro14:9,11,12 Pro.15,19 Pro.16:13,17,25 Pro.20:11 Pro.21:2,8,18,29 Pro.28:10 Pro.29,27 Ecc.7:29Isa.26:7 Jer.26:14 Jer.31:9 Jer.34:15 Jer.40,5 Eze.1:7,23 Dan.11:17 Hos.14:9 Mic.2:7 Mic.3:9 Mic.7,4

There is no such a Book called the Book of Jasher that has ever even existed. But because that the Trinitarians had waited, for nearly 2000 years after Christ, to produce a Bible into any other language outside of Latin / Italian, many, many ideas and pre conceived theories were inserted and injected into the 15 th century translations. They made this up, It is fake. The Translators also changed the names of many of the characters of the Bible, Even Yahoshua is the real name of the Lord Yahoshua Christ. Jesus was not His Real Pronounced Name. Also, there is no one named James in the Bible manuscripts - Yakōbos was His Real Hebrew name, also St. John, John was not the name of anyone in the Bible = the real name was - Iōannos or IONOS ... There is no one ever named Eve in the Old Testament Bible – The name that they claim is Eve is really - “ chavvâh “.... Names like Lukas, Markas, Philippos, Petros, Andreas, Bartholomaios, Stephanos, Timotheos, Matthaios - all had their endings removed and dropped. Even the ancient name of Egypt is given the modern name - but in the Old Testament, there was no location called Egypt. The name of ancient Egypt - was “ Mitsrayim “

Also - The Book of Jubilees also is claiming / saying that the first “ born son “ was offered as a sacrifice - but Ishmael was actually born before Isaac, in The Bible. Jubilees - 18:11.Says " And I said unto him: "Lay not thy hand upon the lad, neither do thou anything to him; for now I have shown that You fear the Lord, and hast not withheld thy son, thy “ first-born “ son, from me. The Bible says that Isaac was not the first born but he was the only begotten son of Abraham. The only son that God considered as Abrahams real blood son - born from His bosom. Isaac was not the “ first born “ as The Book of Jubilees and the Quran - both imply.
Also the Trinitarian Translators changed the Bible here in Act 7:45 - :45 Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David; - - But this verse was speaking of Yahoshua / Joshua - from the old testament - not Jesus Christ. They changed the word Joshua into Jesus here and this could be considered a simple mistake here in Act 7:45. But they made the mistake because they are attempting to carry and drag the Greek rehashed and conation of the word Jesus over into an English translation. The English did have a spelling for fully pronouncing the name of Yahoshua - but because the Greek did not, they dropped the original Hebrew name of Yahoshua and inserted the Greek structure of many names into an English translation. And the English fully supported these pronunciations. But they did not care to pronounce them correctly. Even in the Old Testament.
Also the Trinitarian Translators changed the Bible here in Heb 4: :8 - if we go back to just the previous chapter in Heb 3:16 - { it says } For some, when they had heard, ( Moses ) did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses. :17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? .......:18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not? :19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief. The Trinitarian Translations again changed the word that was speaking of Joshua / Yahoshua into the Jesus of the New Testament. Heb 4: :8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
But Jesus was never mentioned in the Old Testament speaking of entering to this rest. - it was Joshua / Yahoshua. This could be considered a simple mistake or accident, but we see the mistakes in the translation, and they are making these mistakes due to purposefully changed and deleted and altered words. Had they translated the name of Yahoshua correctly into the English language - instead of using a Greek grammar rule to pronounce the name of Yahoshua into the English language – this mistake on top of another many other errors, would never have happened. Just as they changed the Hebrew word "Yahweh “ into Jehovah and they changed the name of that they claim is “ The Prophet Isaiah “ from the original Hebrew of “ yesha‛yâh “ - The Prophet Isaiah never existed in the Old Testament Bible. His real name was “ yesha‛yâh “ The Trinitarian Translators are using Latin and Greek grammar rules that and forcing, inserting and forcing these changed into a Bible that is supposed to be translated directly from “ Hebrew to English. “ There was no need to apply Greek Grammar to go from Hebrew to English. This is done nearly everywhere in the English Old Testament Translation. Also In the Greek Septuagint the translators also took every single last place where the word “ Yawhea “ appears as Lord and they changed into - this same exact Greek word = Christos “ κ υ ρ ι ο ς / G2962 “ And this same exact precise spelling and same exact precise grammar - in this exact form, is used a total of 3382 times in the entire Septuagint Old Testament.

And of the 3382 total times - The Roman Catholic Douay Rheims Translators correctly and consistently and always continually - used this same exact word “ Christos “ to mean nothing more than just - The Word for “ Lord “ - or to refer to - The Lord as He, Him and I – The “ Lord “ – God. But yet I am seeing - they take this same exact word and change it - ( three times ) to say “ Christ “ a total of only - three times . Three times they take this same exact word and change it to say “ Christ “ in the Catholic English Translation when it was Lord in the Hebrew.
I could post all 3379 total times that this word is used to say “ Lord “ - in the English Catholic Bible - but ( to save time ) - here are just 11 out of all the total 3379 times - in the Douay Rheims. The
word is = κ υ ͂ρ ο ς - kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as noun) controller; by implication Mr. (as a respectful title): - God, Lord, master, Sir.
Gen 2:8 The { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς = G2962 } - God had planted a paradise
Gen 2:15 And the { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς G2962 } - took man,
Gen 2:16 And { He = κ υ ρ ι ο ς = G2962 } - commanded
Gen 2:18 And the { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς = G2962 } - said:
Gen 2:22 And the { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς = G2962 } - built the rib
Gen 3:1 The { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς = G2962 } - had made.
Gen 3:9 And the { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς = G2962 } - called Adam,
Jos 24:18 Therefore we will serve the- { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς G2962 },
Zec 11:6 Saith the { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς G2962 }
Deu 30:9 And the { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς G2962 } will make thee abound
Mal 3:16 Fear and hear the { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς G2962 }

BUT ONLY IN THESE THREE select VERSES - that could be considered a Roman Catholic prophetic future foretelling of the Catholic theology of Je - Zeus - they change and alter the word - deleting the “ original Greek word “ Lord “ - and delete “ Lord “ and change it into back into - The Greek word - “ Christ “ - in the Old Testament - from Hebrew to English.
1 . - 1Sa 2:10 κ υ ρ ι ο ς G2962
1Sa 2:10 The Lord shall ..... exalt the horn of his Christ
Continuing to say - and he shall give a { future } empire to his king, and shall exalt the horn of his Christ.
--and 2 . 2Sa 23:1 κ υ ρ ι ο ς G2962
2Sa 23:1 The Christ of the God of Jacob.
Speaking in the previous verse - of the Lord, among the Gentiles who is giving great salvation... Christ
--and 3 . Psa 84:9 κ υ ρ ι ο ς G2962
Psa_84:9 God our protector: and look on the face of thy Christ.
Speaking in the previous verse - of the altars, of the Lord of hosts, my king Christ and my God. - - But the word simply and correctly means “ Lord “ in the other 3379 times in the Catholic English Translation.

And again - - ALSO - Another similar derivative of this Greek word “ κ υ ρ ι ο υ / G2962 “ with this same exact precise spelling and same exact precise grammar - in this exact form, is used a total of 2144 times in the Septuagint Old Testament. Κ ύ ρ ι ο ς - kurios - koo'-ree-os - From κ ῦρ ο ς kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as noun) controller; by implication Mr. (as a respectful title): - God, Lord, master, Sir.

And of the 2142 total times - The Roman Catholic Douay Rheims Translators correctly and consistently and always continually - used this same exact word to ALSO mean nothing more than the word “ Lord “ - or to refer to The Lord as He, Him and I - The Lord - God - But they take this same word and change ( two times ) it to say “ Christ “ a total of only two times. Two times they take this same exact word and change it to say “ Christ “
I could post all 2142 total times that this word is used to say “ Lord “ in the Catholic English Translation - but ( to save time ) - I do not need to post any of these -
BUT IN THESE TWO VERSES - that could be considered a Roman Catholic prophetic future foretelling of the Catholic theology of Je - Zeus - they change and alter the word - deleting the “ original Greek word “ Lord “ - and delete “ Lord “ and change it into - “ Christ“

Psa 2:2 κ υ ρ ι ο υ G2962
Psa 2:2 The princes met together, against the Lord, and against his Christ.
Speaking in the previous verse that - the future Gentiles raged -- The kings of the earth stood - against the Lord, and against his Christ.
Lam_4:20 The breath of our mouth, Christ the Lord, is taken in our sins...
Speaking of the - Christ the Lord being taken in our sins: - as we live among the future Gentiles.

But the word simply and correctly means “ Lord “ in the other 2142 times.
Again In the Greek Septuagint - this same exact Greek word “ χ ρ ι σ τ ο υ / G5547 “ with this same exact precise spelling and same exact precise grammar - in this exact form, is used a total of 11 times in the entire Septuagint Old Testament to says “ consecrated - and anointed, anointing “
And of the 11 total times - The Roman Catholic Douay Rheims Translators correctly and consistently and always continually - used this same exact word to mean nothing more than the word “ consecrated - and anointed “ only 7 times. They take this same word and change ( four times ) it to say “ Christ “ a total of only four times. Four times they take this same exact word and change it to say “ Christ “
Here are the 7 total times that this word is used to say “ consecrated - and anointed “ - in the Catholic Douay Rheims.
Lev 21:10 consecrated. - 1Sa 2:35 anointed. - 2Ch 6:42 anointed. - 1Sa 12:3 anointed. - 1Sa 2:35 anointed. - 2Ch 6:42 anointed. - Lev 21:10 The oil of unction poured on his head. -χ ρ ι σ τ ο υ G5547 = anointed –anointing .

BUT IN THESE FOUR select VERSES - that could be considered a Roman Catholic prophetic future foretelling of the Catholic theology of Je - Zeus - they change and alter the word - deleting the “ original Greek word ““ consecrated - and anointed “ “ - and delete ““ consecrated - and anointed “ “ and change it into - the Greek word “ Christ “
Dan_9:25 The going forth of the word, to build up Jerusalem again, unto Christ, the prince.
Dan_9:26 And after sixty-two weeks Christ shall be slain: and the people that shall deny him shall not be his. And a people, with their leader, that shall come, shall destroy the city, and the sanctuary: and the end thereof shall be waste, and after the end of the war the appointed desolation.
Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth stood up, and the princes met together, against the Lord, and against his Christ.
1Sa 2:10 The adversaries of the Lord shall fear him: and upon them shall he thunder in the heavens: The Lord shall judge the ends of the earth, and he shall give empire to his king, and shall exalt the horn of his Christ.

When The Roman Catholic Translators Translated the Bible into The Douay Rheims they did not use the word “ CHRIST - “ 5,528 “ times - because they felt that the Greek word “ Yawhea “ should be Christos in The Greek Septuagint - but CHRIST should have never ever been used in an Old Testament English Translation of the Hebrew to Greek. - - Christ - was not an English word - Christ had no meaning and Christ had no usage - in the English Language of the Old Testament. Christ was not even a LATIN nor an ITALIAN word = the word for ANOINTED in Latin is “ unctus “
The Catholic Translators are taking Greek words and making them into TITLES and NAMES and then selectively electing key verses that they feel should be given the “ GREEK TITLE / NAME “ of Christ instead of “ Yawhea “ and they are translating these Greek TITLES and NAMES from Greek manipulations - and then again bringing them over into the English Language. They do this same exact thing when they Bring the name “ LUCIFER “ =- meaning “ Light “ and they take the Italian - TITLE / NAME “ Lucifer “ - and bring this Name over into the English Translation. When the Original Hebrew word Was “ Hallal “ meaning Light. They created a title called LUCIFER and carried this Italian word as a title / The official - NAME of Satan - over into the English Translation of the Old Testament.

The word " Messiah " - - " Messiah " never appears anywhere in the New Trinitarian - New Testament English translation - In other words, the Translators never are concerned to preserve the ORIGINALITY of Hebrew words whatsoever - only the 3 rd century Greek and Italian words are their only concern and of any focused importance.. They are adding the word Christ to 9 key, selected Old Testament verses because they feel that they are referring to a future prophecy concerning Christ. And it just shows how the Translators have added their personal doctrines into the Bible – when the Greek word Christ, was never a Latin nor an English word and they do this when they feel it is referring to the key, choice, selective verses of the Old Testament that they feel and believe are prophecy of Christ - but in the “ 5,528 “ other times they consistently translate it as anointing and Lord - only the versions of the Lord concerning a theory or theology that they tie and mold into a future Catholic theology of the Catholic God – or a teaching on Old Testament scriptures into English Translation by changing it into the word " Christ "

- moshchâh / meesh-khaw' - is the Hebrew word for Anointing - it was never " Greek - Christ " in the Old Testament.
- Why not translate the original Hebrew word - - “ mishchâh “ = meaning = Anointing ? ...... They purposefully carried over these Latin and Greek words - while erasing the original name of “ YAHOSHUA “ and changing His name into JE – ZEUS ..... Only because the Greek language had no way to properly pronounce the name of “ YAHOSHUA “ – therefore it was not important or concerning - to preserve His Hebrew original name into any other language - but why it was so vital and important to carry over the NAME and TITLE of the Greek Septuagint rendering of the word Christ, to transport and carry or drag it backwards into the Hebrew Old Testament to English ?. - Why is not important to preserve even the original Hebrew name of Yahoshua ? - in the Hebrew Language over into English. And Christ was never an Old Testament Hebrew word until the Greek Septuagint was written in the 3rd century. And they used this word “ as nothing but to say - ANOINTING AND LORD “ ( 5,528 ) total times in the English Catholic Old Testament Translation – But they chose to retain the GREEK NAME / TITLE “ Christ " - ONLY in about 9 select, key doctrinal verses and changed it 9 times __
And they were correct and they were right - to identify and understand that it was " Christ Yahoshua " in the Old Testament Prophecy - but this is not the way the Bible was transmitted in the original language – to take titles and names of the Greek New Testament Septuagint that were written in another language “ Greek “ and make cuts and selected preferences to a few choice personal doctrinal key selected passages where these titles and names are not existing in a special Greek word form - not any other form than their original Hebrew word for anointing and Lord. What other changes and insertions have they added throughout the entirety of the body of the scriptures - based on their personal beliefs and what they see as revelation and prophecy and theological disclosures.. This is not even beginning to start a detail of discussing concerning the Trinitarian subject, this is a whole completely different mistranslation subject that I could prove where Trinitarians literally changed and altered the Bible to insert and force the Trinity Theology into the Translation by changing the original message. They changed the Bible to force and insert a Trinity theology and doctrine into the English Translation by changing, deleting, removing and switching many, many words. This is just a study that I have done - I believe just as You do and accept Yahoshua as my savior - I don't want to be rude or confrontational or anything like that. It is the opposite. But I have studied these things in detail and I personally believe that they changed many things in the translation. I do not condemn or want to argue - I just wanted to discuss this. Perhaps someone could help me or advise me and show me where I have been in error or where I am wrong. But this is what I am seeing. Please feel free to help me in my faith if You wish. I am open to corrections - I look forward to having an honest peaceful and respectable discussion. I love You all and pray that will God Bless You all. Have a wonderful day.

Last edited:
Loyal
The discussion of the Trinity is very detailed and deep extensive time-consuming topic.

The reason that the word Trinity is not inserted into the English Bible by Trinitarian Translators – is because the Greek word - “ triáda “ literally meaning “ trinity “ in Greek. And this word Trinity literally means “ THE THREE “ however, the Greek word “ tría “ which means three in Greek - is in the Bible – the Bible says that the Father, Son and Spirit are not three. It literally says that they are only 1. – meaning - Primary numeral 1. - In the Bible - the word - “ G1520 - ε ἱ ͂ ς - “ Heis. “ – always means, = Primary numeral; 1. / one: - one only. ( NO MORE )

The reason that the word Trinity is not inserted into the English Bible is because there is no place for it in the description of any of the verses. Because the Bible never, ever uses any other word but the word 1. / “ Heis. “ to describe the Father, Son and Spirit. Never – not one single time is the word unity, agreement or harmony used to describe Yahoshua’s relationship with the father. Yahoshua defines the terms in His message - by saying that He does nothing of His own self - saying that I can do nothing whatsoever of my own doing. - I do not have any power of miracles, of my own – I do not do anything, whatsoever - OF MY OWN... Saying that it is the father that does the miracles and the works. Here, it seems that Yahoshua is simply making the claim just to be an ordinary man, just as the rest of the apostles and disciples who claimed the same exact same thing.

But this is not what he meant - He further explains and clarifies that this is because He was not a distinct separated part of God nor of a trinity. - He was not a separate identity or person – separated or individual PERSON - from the father – But he explained that If You have seen ‘him’ – You have literally seen the father – and demanded - WHY would anyone even expect to ever even see the father while they are looking at him ? You are seeing the Father, by looking upon him. He denied in every term that exists in the manuscript to be part of a trinity with the father. He has no power, no control, no miracles, no knowledge and there is no good and honor in Him..... Saying - why do you call me “ good “ ? -- There is no one good but God alone. Every time He spoke of his own will, power, majesty and desire and purpose – He denied the trinity - Yet at the same time, he and the scriptures declare that He was God - He was from heaven, He PRE EXISTED in the bosom of the father and EXITED from the bosom of the father to sit in the RIGHT of God until his enemies are a footstool –
HE declared He will return and sit in the very throne of the Father. His name is called Everlasting Father, “ Almighty God “ The Rock of the Old Testament, The Lord of all Lords, The only savior and only name that exists – who is able to give salvation. He said all of this in total denial of the Trinity. He is the very father himself here - ( who is a spirit ) manifested ( morphed ) into flesh - and the Greek uses this very word - morph – saying Yahoshua - is the very “ morph “ of the Father. - this destroys the entire Trinity. – Because Yahoshua denied the Trinity. This is why they were never able to insert / add the word Trinity into the Trinitarian translation – because Yahoshua denied that he was a part of a trinity and he denied that he was a separate individual distinct person - apart and separate from the father.
Also saying Joh 5:17 My Father worketh until now, and I work. - - In Trinitarian ideology - Yahoshua is God “ ONLY “ because He is that third separate DISTINCT person of their trinity formula. This alone - makes Him their God. Their Translations force this Trinity concept into the text. Deleting the explanation that is in the manuscripts that SAY THAT Yahoshua exited - “ CAME OUT “ exited - from the throne and bosom of the father and will return DIRECTLY to sit “ in “ the Throne Of the Father. This is erased in 99 % of the translation and deleted.

In fact that Heb 1:13 says that Yahoshya exited * OUT FROM - The right Of God - until His enemies were His footstool. The IDEA is - that Yahoshua exited - “ CAME OUT “ exited from G1537 - ε κ, eX - ek - ek, exit out of or from = Means a primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence motion or action proceeds), from, out (of (from, of) (-out). = Exiting out of. –
Was Yahoshua ( PROPHESIED ) TO SOMEDAY to set / dwell ( ON ) The Right of The Father - as the Trinitarian Translations say - or did He Already Pre – exist In The bosom of the Father - and then - Exit From / Out Of the Right Of God ? The Trinitarians deny the transparency and clarity of / from OUT OF - where he exited from - where He originated and exited from out of the father - ( ALL ) manuscripts that exist - say in - Heb 1:13 - that Yahoshua exited “ OUT FROM “ - OUT OF - the Right of The Father. - G1537 - εκ, εξ - ek ex - From - Exiting, Out of. - And that he will return to sit directly IN the throne of the father.
All of these following verses below are changed and mistranslated in the Trinitarian Translations.

Rev_3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me G1722 - ἐν - en - en in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father G1722 - ἐν - en - en in his throne.
Every single last one of these verse below - are mistranslated in the Trinitarian Translation..
Rom 8:34 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the right of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en - en in his own right G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the heavenly place.
Heb 12:2 Christ is set G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of the throne of God.
Heb 1:3 Christ ..... the express image of The Fathers confidence, .... sat down G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the right of the Majesty G1722 - ἐ ν - en - en in the high.
Heb 8:1 Christ is set G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 10:12 Jesus is forever sat down G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of God;
1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of God.
The Greek word en is always in. – There is no Greek Grammar rule that applies to this word – ever in the bible - it is always the same exact form of the word throughout the entire New Testament.

We find another error in the Trinitarian Translation - Also in 2Sa 1:18 He bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.) - - This word Jasher simply means " UPRIGHT " H3477 yâshâr / yaw-shawr' - Meaning = straight (literally or figuratively): - convenient, equity, Jasher, just, meet (-est), + pleased well right (-eous ), straight, (most) upright (-ly, -ness). There was no real Book Of Jasher – The texts were simply saying or referring to term or word – meaning - “ The Upright Book “ This Hebrew word Upright is used 119 times in the Old Testament and it always means upright, straight, righteous, equity, justly, correct and well and right (-eous ), - - Jasher in Hebrew = means Upright. Anytime You see Upright, It is the Hebrew word yâshâr / Yaw-shawr' .... Upright / Holy and good.
Exo.15:26 Num.23:10 Deu.6:18 Deu.12:8,25,28Deu.13:18 Deu.21:9 Deu.32:4 Jos.9:25 Jos.10:13 Jdg.17:6 Jdg.21:25 1Sa.12:23 1Sa.29:6 2Sa.1:18 2Sa.19:6 1Ki.11:33,38 1Ki.14:8 1Ki.15:5,11 1Ki.22:43 2Ki.10:3,15 2Ki.10:30 2Ki.12:2 2Ki.14:3 2Ki.15:3,34 2Ki.16:2 2Ki.18:3. 2Ki.22:2 2Ch.14:2 2Ch.20:32 2Ch.24:2 2Ch.25:2 2Ch.26:4 2Ch.27:2 2Ch.28:1 2Ch.29:2,34 2Ch.31:20 2Ch.34:2 Ezr.8:21 Neh.9:13 Job.1:1 Job.1:8 Job.2:3 Job.4:7 Job.8:6. Job.17:8 Job.23:7 Job.33:27 Psa.7:10 Psa.11,7 Psa.19:8 Psa.25:8 Psa.32:11 Psa.33:1 Psa.33:4 Psa.36:10 Psa.37,37 Psa.49:14 Psa.64:10 Psa.92:15 Psa.94:15 Psa.97:11 Psa.107:7,42 Psa.111:1,8 Psa.112:2,4 Psa.119:137 Psa.125:4 Psa.140:13 Pro.2:7 Pro.2:21 Pro.3:32 Pro.8:9 Pro.11,6,11 Pro.12:6,15 Pro14:9,11,12 Pro.15,19 Pro.16:13,17,25 Pro.20:11 Pro.21:2,8,18,29 Pro.28:10 Pro.29,27 Ecc.7:29Isa.26:7 Jer.26:14 Jer.31:9 Jer.34:15 Jer.40,5 Eze.1:7,23 Dan.11:17 Hos.14:9 Mic.2:7 Mic.3:9 Mic.7,4

There is no such a Book called the Book of Jasher that has ever even existed. But because that the Trinitarians had waited, for nearly 2000 years after Christ, to produce a Bible into any other language outside of Latin / Italian, many, many ideas and pre conceived theories were inserted and injected into the 15 th century translations. They made this up, It is fake. The Translators also changed the names of many of the characters of the Bible, Even Yahoshua is the real name of the Lord Yahoshua Christ. Jesus was not His Real Pronounced Name. Also, there is no one named James in the Bible manuscripts - Yakōbos was His Real Hebrew name, also St. John, John was not the name of anyone in the Bible = the real name was - Iōannos or IONOS ... There is no one ever named Eve in the Old Testament Bible – The name that they claim is Eve is really - “ chavvâh “.... Names like Lukas, Markas, Philippos, Petros, Andreas, Bartholomaios, Stephanos, Timotheos, Matthaios - all had their endings removed and dropped. Even the ancient name of Egypt is given the modern name - but in the Old Testament, there was no location called Egypt. The name of ancient Egypt - was “ Mitsrayim “

Also - The Book of Jubilees also is claiming / saying that the first “ born son “ was offered as a sacrifice - but Ishmael was actually born before Isaac, in The Bible. Jubilees - 18:11.Says " And I said unto him: "Lay not thy hand upon the lad, neither do thou anything to him; for now I have shown that You fear the Lord, and hast not withheld thy son, thy “ first-born “ son, from me. The Bible says that Isaac was not the first born but he was the only begotten son of Abraham. The only son that God considered as Abrahams real blood son - born from His bosom. Isaac was not the “ first born “ as The Book of Jubilees and the Quran - both imply.
Also the Trinitarian Translators changed the Bible here in Act 7:45 - :45 Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David; - - But this verse was speaking of Yahoshua / Joshua - from the old testament - not Jesus Christ. They changed the word Joshua into Jesus here and this could be considered a simple mistake here in Act 7:45. But they made the mistake because they are attempting to carry and drag the Greek rehashed and conation of the word Jesus over into an English translation. The English did have a spelling for fully pronouncing the name of Yahoshua - but because the Greek did not, they dropped the original Hebrew name of Yahoshua and inserted the Greek structure of many names into an English translation. And the English fully supported these pronunciations. But they did not care to pronounce them correctly. Even in the Old Testament.
Also the Trinitarian Translators changed the Bible here in Heb 4: :8 - if we go back to just the previous chapter in Heb 3:16 - { it says } For some, when they had heard, ( Moses ) did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses. :17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? .......:18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not? :19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief. The Trinitarian Translations again changed the word that was speaking of Joshua / Yahoshua into the Jesus of the New Testament. Heb 4: :8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
But Jesus was never mentioned in the Old Testament speaking of entering to this rest. - it was Joshua / Yahoshua. This could be considered a simple mistake or accident, but we see the mistakes in the translation, and they are making these mistakes due to purposefully changed and deleted and altered words. Had they translated the name of Yahoshua correctly into the English language - instead of using a Greek grammar rule to pronounce the name of Yahoshua into the English language – this mistake on top of another many other errors, would never have happened. Just as they changed the Hebrew word "Yahweh “ into Jehovah and they changed the name of that they claim is “ The Prophet Isaiah “ from the original Hebrew of “ yesha‛yâh “ - The Prophet Isaiah never existed in the Old Testament Bible. His real name was “ yesha‛yâh “ The Trinitarian Translators are using Latin and Greek grammar rules that and forcing, inserting and forcing these changed into a Bible that is supposed to be translated directly from “ Hebrew to English. “ There was no need to apply Greek Grammar to go from Hebrew to English. This is done nearly everywhere in the English Old Testament Translation. Also In the Greek Septuagint the translators also took every single last place where the word “ Yawhea “ appears as Lord and they changed into - this same exact Greek word = Christos “ κ υ ρ ι ο ς / G2962 “ And this same exact precise spelling and same exact precise grammar - in this exact form, is used a total of 3382 times in the entire Septuagint Old Testament.

And of the 3382 total times - The Roman Catholic Douay Rheims Translators correctly and consistently and always continually - used this same exact word “ Christos “ to mean nothing more than just - The Word for “ Lord “ - or to refer to - The Lord as He, Him and I – The “ Lord “ – God. But yet I am seeing - they take this same exact word and change it - ( three times ) to say “ Christ “ a total of only - three times . Three times they take this same exact word and change it to say “ Christ “ in the Catholic English Translation when it was Lord in the Hebrew.
I could post all 3379 total times that this word is used to say “ Lord “ - in the English Catholic Bible - but ( to save time ) - here are just 11 out of all the total 3379 times - in the Douay Rheims. The
word is = κ υ ͂ρ ο ς - kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as noun) controller; by implication Mr. (as a respectful title): - God, Lord, master, Sir.
Gen 2:8 The { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς = G2962 } - God had planted a paradise
Gen 2:15 And the { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς G2962 } - took man,
Gen 2:16 And { He = κ υ ρ ι ο ς = G2962 } - commanded
Gen 2:18 And the { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς = G2962 } - said:
Gen 2:22 And the { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς = G2962 } - built the rib
Gen 3:1 The { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς = G2962 } - had made.
Gen 3:9 And the { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς = G2962 } - called Adam,
Jos 24:18 Therefore we will serve the- { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς G2962 },
Zec 11:6 Saith the { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς G2962 }
Deu 30:9 And the { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς G2962 } will make thee abound
Mal 3:16 Fear and hear the { Lord = κ υ ρ ι ο ς G2962 }

BUT ONLY IN THESE THREE select VERSES - that could be considered a Roman Catholic prophetic future foretelling of the Catholic theology of Je - Zeus - they change and alter the word - deleting the “ original Greek word “ Lord “ - and delete “ Lord “ and change it into back into - The Greek word - “ Christ “ - in the Old Testament - from Hebrew to English.
1 . - 1Sa 2:10 κ υ ρ ι ο ς G2962
1Sa 2:10 The Lord shall ..... exalt the horn of his Christ
Continuing to say - and he shall give a { future } empire to his king, and shall exalt the horn of his Christ.
--and 2 . 2Sa 23:1 κ υ ρ ι ο ς G2962
2Sa 23:1 The Christ of the God of Jacob.
Speaking in the previous verse - of the Lord, among the Gentiles who is giving great salvation... Christ
--and 3 . Psa 84:9 κ υ ρ ι ο ς G2962
Psa_84:9 God our protector: and look on the face of thy Christ.
Speaking in the previous verse - of the altars, of the Lord of hosts, my king Christ and my God. - - But the word simply and correctly means “ Lord “ in the other 3379 times in the Catholic English Translation.

And again - - ALSO - Another similar derivative of this Greek word “ κ υ ρ ι ο υ / G2962 “ with this same exact precise spelling and same exact precise grammar - in this exact form, is used a total of 2144 times in the Septuagint Old Testament. Κ ύ ρ ι ο ς - kurios - koo'-ree-os - From κ ῦρ ο ς kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as noun) controller; by implication Mr. (as a respectful title): - God, Lord, master, Sir.

And of the 2142 total times - The Roman Catholic Douay Rheims Translators correctly and consistently and always continually - used this same exact word to ALSO mean nothing more than the word “ Lord “ - or to refer to The Lord as He, Him and I - The Lord - God - But they take this same word and change ( two times ) it to say “ Christ “ a total of only two times. Two times they take this same exact word and change it to say “ Christ “
I could post all 2142 total times that this word is used to say “ Lord “ in the Catholic English Translation - but ( to save time ) - I do not need to post any of these -
BUT IN THESE TWO VERSES - that could be considered a Roman Catholic prophetic future foretelling of the Catholic theology of Je - Zeus - they change and alter the word - deleting the “ original Greek word “ Lord “ - and delete “ Lord “ and change it into - “ Christ“

Psa 2:2 κ υ ρ ι ο υ G2962
Psa 2:2 The princes met together, against the Lord, and against his Christ.
Speaking in the previous verse that - the future Gentiles raged -- The kings of the earth stood - against the Lord, and against his Christ.
Lam_4:20 The breath of our mouth, Christ the Lord, is taken in our sins...
Speaking of the - Christ the Lord being taken in our sins: - as we live among the future Gentiles.

But the word simply and correctly means “ Lord “ in the other 2142 times.
Again In the Greek Septuagint - this same exact Greek word “ χ ρ ι σ τ ο υ / G5547 “ with this same exact precise spelling and same exact precise grammar - in this exact form, is used a total of 11 times in the entire Septuagint Old Testament to says “ consecrated - and anointed, anointing “
And of the 11 total times - The Roman Catholic Douay Rheims Translators correctly and consistently and always continually - used this same exact word to mean nothing more than the word “ consecrated - and anointed “ only 7 times. They take this same word and change ( four times ) it to say “ Christ “ a total of only four times. Four times they take this same exact word and change it to say “ Christ “
Here are the 7 total times that this word is used to say “ consecrated - and anointed “ - in the Catholic Douay Rheims.
Lev 21:10 consecrated. - 1Sa 2:35 anointed. - 2Ch 6:42 anointed. - 1Sa 12:3 anointed. - 1Sa 2:35 anointed. - 2Ch 6:42 anointed. - Lev 21:10 The oil of unction poured on his head. -χ ρ ι σ τ ο υ G5547 = anointed –anointing .

BUT IN THESE FOUR select VERSES - that could be considered a Roman Catholic prophetic future foretelling of the Catholic theology of Je - Zeus - they change and alter the word - deleting the “ original Greek word ““ consecrated - and anointed “ “ - and delete ““ consecrated - and anointed “ “ and change it into - the Greek word “ Christ “
Dan_9:25 The going forth of the word, to build up Jerusalem again, unto Christ, the prince.
Dan_9:26 And after sixty-two weeks Christ shall be slain: and the people that shall deny him shall not be his. And a people, with their leader, that shall come, shall destroy the city, and the sanctuary: and the end thereof shall be waste, and after the end of the war the appointed desolation.
Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth stood up, and the princes met together, against the Lord, and against his Christ.
1Sa 2:10 The adversaries of the Lord shall fear him: and upon them shall he thunder in the heavens: The Lord shall judge the ends of the earth, and he shall give empire to his king, and shall exalt the horn of his Christ.

When The Roman Catholic Translators Translated the Bible into The Douay Rheims they did not use the word “ CHRIST - “ 5,528 “ times - because they felt that the Greek word “ Yawhea “ should be Christos in The Greek Septuagint - but CHRIST should have never ever been used in an Old Testament English Translation of the Hebrew to Greek. - - Christ - was not an English word - Christ had no meaning and Christ had no usage - in the English Language of the Old Testament. Christ was not even a LATIN nor an ITALIAN word = the word for ANOINTED in Latin is “ unctus “
The Catholic Translators are taking Greek words and making them into TITLES and NAMES and then selectively electing key verses that they feel should be given the “ GREEK TITLE / NAME “ of Christ instead of “ Yawhea “ and they are translating these Greek TITLES and NAMES from Greek manipulations - and then again bringing them over into the English Language. They do this same exact thing when they Bring the name “ LUCIFER “ =- meaning “ Light “ and they take the Italian - TITLE / NAME “ Lucifer “ - and bring this Name over into the English Translation. When the Original Hebrew word Was “ Hallal “ meaning Light. They created a title called LUCIFER and carried this Italian word as a title / The official - NAME of Satan - over into the English Translation of the Old Testament.

The word " Messiah " - - " Messiah " never appears anywhere in the New Trinitarian - New Testament English translation - In other words, the Translators never are concerned to preserve the ORIGINALITY of Hebrew words whatsoever - only the 3 rd century Greek and Italian words are their only concern and of any focused importance.. They are adding the word Christ to 9 key, selected Old Testament verses because they feel that they are referring to a future prophecy concerning Christ. And it just shows how the Translators have added their personal doctrines into the Bible – when the Greek word Christ, was never a Latin nor an English word and they do this when they feel it is referring to the key, choice, selective verses of the Old Testament that they feel and believe are prophecy of Christ - but in the “ 5,528 “ other times they consistently translate it as anointing and Lord - only the versions of the Lord concerning a theory or theology that they tie and mold into a future Catholic theology of the Catholic God – or a teaching on Old Testament scriptures into English Translation by changing it into the word " Christ "

- moshchâh / meesh-khaw' - is the Hebrew word for Anointing - it was never " Greek - Christ " in the Old Testament.
- Why not translate the original Hebrew word - - “ mishchâh “ = meaning = Anointing ? ...... They purposefully carried over these Latin and Greek words - while erasing the original name of “ YAHOSHUA “ and changing His name into JE – ZEUS ..... Only because the Greek language had no way to properly pronounce the name of “ YAHOSHUA “ – therefore it was not important or concerning - to preserve His Hebrew original name into any other language - but why it was so vital and important to carry over the NAME and TITLE of the Greek Septuagint rendering of the word Christ, to transport and carry or drag it backwards into the Hebrew Old Testament to English ?. - Why is not important to preserve even the original Hebrew name of Yahoshua ? - in the Hebrew Language over into English. And Christ was never an Old Testament Hebrew word until the Greek Septuagint was written in the 3rd century. And they used this word “ as nothing but to say - ANOINTING AND LORD “ ( 5,528 ) total times in the English Catholic Old Testament Translation – But they chose to retain the GREEK NAME / TITLE “ Christ " - ONLY in about 9 select, key doctrinal verses and changed it 9 times __
And they were correct and they were right - to identify and understand that it was " Christ Yahoshua " in the Old Testament Prophecy - but this is not the way the Bible was transmitted in the original language – to take titles and names of the Greek New Testament Septuagint that were written in another language “ Greek “ and make cuts and selected preferences to a few choice personal doctrinal key selected passages where these titles and names are not existing in a special Greek word form - not any other form than their original Hebrew word for anointing and Lord. What other changes and insertions have they added throughout the entirety of the body of the scriptures - based on their personal beliefs and what they see as revelation and prophecy and theological disclosures.. This is not even beginning to start a detail of discussing concerning the Trinitarian subject, this is a whole completely different mistranslation subject that I could prove where Trinitarians literally changed and altered the Bible to insert and force the Trinity Theology into the Translation by changing the original message. They changed the Bible to force and insert a Trinity theology and doctrine into the English Translation by changing, deleting, removing and switching many, many words.
Methinks you are intoxicated by the exuberance of your own verbosity. If I want to read a book, I'll buy it. Did you read any of this cut and paste? Just curious. Curious also as to who did the study.

Thank You for the compliment. I do not intend any harm. I just have spent many, many days and hours studying. And I do not see what many people are claiming - to exist in the original Greek and Hebrew manuscripts. I do not rely upon the Pope and King James to decide what I believe about the manuscripts. - Especially when they are adding, deleting and switching many, many words around.

Yes, i really do honestly do read and do carefully write all of my responses. I spend hour upon hours writing everything myself and no others are here assisting me. I sometimes spend half of the night studying the Hebrew and Greek manuscripts. I began to study years ago because I notice that many of the Trinitarian Translations have contradictions between them. I began to find that the Trinitarian Translations are very different from the manuscripts in key specific places - special places - Whereas the Catholic and Protestant churches waited for nearly 2000 years to produce a Bible into any other language other than / outside of - Latin / Italian Language. While yet they were simultaneously developing their church theologies, social norms, and doctrines and many other religious things - all done entirely - without a public Bible available for most of the world to read. And then they began burning people alive, persecuting and torturing and criminalizing them, simply for attempting to translate the Bible into other languages. This went on for nearly 2000 years until the 15 th century.. And I found that - in fact, It was The Trinitarian Church Fathers who introduced the idea that Fallen Angels had mated with women and created giants - into the Church. Although this idea had existed from the time of Pagan Babylon - up into the Apocrypha writings and the Trinitarian Fathers again revived it - inserting it into their Catholic church writings.

I would like to explain that the verse in Gen 6:2 - is written in the simple CONTEXT of just previously having - LISTED AN ENTIRE LIST of a GENEALOGY going back form “ Adam = THE SON OF GOD “ - down to Noah and Shem, and Japheth, Then in the context of mentioning this generational lineage - it says that Gods Sons began mating with the Daughters of Men. - Adam was not an angel or a spirit being. Giants were simply mentioned in the context of stating - { THERE WERE GIANTS IN THE EARTH }

I see that nowhere does any scripture say that the " Giants " were the offspring of any particular union between anyone - nor does it describe how that these giants had been made or born- from mating practices ....
IT simply says ( there were giants in the earth in these days. At this timeframe.....) In the days when the Sons of God just previously listed in a long list of a separate, exclusive genealogy had - began to intermarrying with the daughters outside of their genealogy line. – The daughters of man. -were meaning – women, not their own ancestral – incest related “ family line “ from Seth.
The Bible shows that there was a huge generation gap that existed between Adam’ s daughters and Seth’ s Grand Sons - and the generation gap existed from both ends of the male and female sexes... it was also the MALE SEED of Seth that was also additionally much, much older in age as well – compared to the Daughters that Adam had much later on in His life.

Adam again had sons and daughters here later in life - in Gen 5:4 that clearly tells us. ( whenever - He was 800 years old. As these future additional daughters of Adam mentioned here in Gen 5:4 - were not born until after - 800 Years after Seth had been born. - Adam was only 130 years old when Seth was born, the Manuscripts explain that the generational gap with Seth - was that - all of the Grandsons of Seth would have very limited choice of women to marry because any additional DAUGHTERS of ADAM to marry - simply did not exist yet, as Seth’ s following Grandsons in the lineage would have to wait for 800 years after the birth of Seth to even see any additional daughters whatsoever to be again - even born from Adam – because Adam did not produce any additional daughters until 800 Years after Seth had been born.

AND - Seth Himself, - He - did not produce any mentioned daughters who became permanent real wives in marriage to His sons - until 807 years after His own first son Enos was born. –
However, because of the generational age gap difference, each and every single son - of the line of Seth would have to - and did wait - Which explains the 500 to 800 years of generational gaps between children being produced from the seed of Seth. The waiting time - seemed to decrease and then increase { Fluctuate / shift } back and forth a bit in the number of years as the years went on – just for the first wife that each progressing son marries.

Gen_5:6 And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos: :7 And Seth lived after he begat Enos eight hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters: - There were still no existing additional daughters of Adam available whatsoever born until 800 years after His very birth. And Seth did not find another wife until another woman was available. We do not know who Seth had ever married. But there is a huge gap between the times that he has produced children.

His son Enos – waited for 90 years before having a son named Cainan. - Cainan waited for 70 years to have a son named Mahalaleel. - Mahalaleel Waited 65 years to have Jared . - Mahalaleel literally again waited again for another 830 more years to have more un – named sons and daughters. - And Jared Waited 162 years to have Enoch. - Jared literally waited again for another 800 more years to have more un – named sons and daughters. - Enoch waited 65 years to have a son named Methuselah. And Enoch waited again for 300 years to have more un – named sons and daughters.

And Methuselah waited 187 years to have a son named Lamech. - And Methuselah waited again for 782 more years to have more un – named sons and daughters. - And Lamech waited for 182 years to have a son named Noah. - And Lamech waited for 592 more years to have un – named sons and daughters. - And Noah was 500 years old when He had Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

This is the picture we see showing a major generational gap and 500 to 800 of years of waiting periods between the Seed of Seth and other women in producing more children. It seems that they are marrying older Godly women from Adam and Seth’ s and perhaps some from Cain’s line.
The Sons of Seth’ s line that are recorded by name were actually waiting through 500 to 800 years of generational gaps that combined with waiting for the women who were willing to marry them and accept that they served the Lord. And waiting for the right Godly wife or wives.. Obviously, it was not an easy task. The seed of Cain simply were wicked and their lifestyle was very attractive to even many of the seed of Seth.

Only the sons born who were marrying and taking daughters of the seed of Adam and Seth combined - seemed to carry the line of Gods record and mentioning in His word as they called on the name of the Lord and walked with God and sought to please the Lord in their daily lives. The children and wives from the seed of Cain are never a part of Gods plan as being mentioned and associated with Cain. -
So, if the Sons of The line of Seth - The Sons OF God are having only Sons as the Bible shows with a wife at around the age of 60 to 100 years old and they have to also wait for another 500 to 800 more years thereafter to have more sons and daughters – they are probably waiting to add available wives and their first wives are barren.

It is very obvious that the Seed of Seth was heavily into practicing INCEST Marriage, themselves, but they would have to wait for 500 - 800 more years to find more younger adult wives to marry and they later in life end up having many daughters - after 500 - 800 years of waiting for the right women to come along - but there is a very, very un - even age gap between them as they first enter into the youth of their life - and the available wives / women are not producing any additional sons and daughters but one single son. - So the Son of Seth would have to have wait for 912 years to pass just to see a single daughter be born from the seed of Seth. Seth’ s seed only had an available current, immediate and present – the first choice was by choosing from the line of Cain in marriage or waiting for hundreds of years for ( a ) someone to mature and accept them in their aging life as incest marriage..

Cain and His seed had cheated both Able and Seth by Cain murdering Able – and the sons of Cain rapidly took the daughters of Adam and Eve at the start whereas the Seed of Seth was much younger and much, much older than all of The daughters that Adam always had produced.

We find also, that Cain already had three Grand Sons ( THREE GENERATIONS HAD PASSED - before Seth was even born, as the seed of CAIN had a plenty amount of born females to choose from.

All of the women that Adam and Eve produced – were shifted and taken over by the seed of Cain and His sons. AND had become old and barren - Because Seth was not born until after ( THREE GENERATIONS OF CAIN ) had passed.

So the evil and defiled,perverted wicked Sons of The line of Cain who did not call upon the name of The Lord and who did not serve God - were producing and multiplying their sons and daughters and held the claim to the marriage of the daughters of Adam and Eve and also MARRIAGE CLAIM to their own YOUNGER nieces - as they matured in passing time - of possibly – HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF GENERATIONAL GAPS - TO BE MARRIED TO THE SEED OF CAIN. Why would the seed of Cain be handing their Grand Daughters over to the seed of Seth - who were much, much older than the daughters. ? THERE WAS A WHOLE GENERATIONAL GAP CREATED BY - CAIN MURDERING HIS BROTHER -

Also - There were no other sons of Adam and Eve alive at the time when polygamy was mentioned – yet Trinitarians often look and frown and gasp to a time when the first time polygamy marriage was mentioned - as being practiced by a murderer. While they completely ignore the fact that Seth and His seed had not even been born yet. I personally am not a polygamous person - but to make an assumption that Polygamy is evil and bad and to base this argument on the fact that Lamech the murderer was the first person to ever practice it, this is really not a very realistic way to make this argument. Because there were no other people ever even alive and living - from the seed of Seth, nor his son Enos to even practice polygamy - and they had no opportunity to even find a single wife for themselves until around a hundred years after they were even born. Some waited for hundreds and hundreds of years, just to find a single wife. Plus a huge generation gap existed, that left them waiting for 500 - 800 years after their first older barren wife, of an age difference, existing in a tremendous generational gap , to even find another wife and produce even more children. But I see this the one step theology throughout the world - of those who make this claims based on incorrect facts and based on a reality that does not exist in the manuscripts. - Many also make the claims that angels were mating with human women. They ignore the entire Bible while focusing in on mistranslated passages that Trinitarians have altered to mold, codify and form their personal theologies.

We see that the Bible never labels a single angel as a son of God. – it is the Humans who are sons and daughters of God.

And giants were simply mentioned in the context of stating { THERE WERE GIANTS IN THE LAND } at this coincidental time ... Nowhere does any scripture say that the " Giants " were the offspring of ane particular union. There were giants in many other cultures and giant - tall people still exist today.

Giants and tall people are created by a mutant gene in their DNA - just because someone has a mutated and irregular DNA, it does not mean that they are going to grow to be giants. IF the DNA of Giants were introduced into the Human DNA by fallen angels and then the Angels were sent to hell. How are there still giants today being born. Has this DNA been passed down for thousands of generations and just randomly pops up in a nonrandom erratic way. If Giants and tallness were caused by fallen angels - what causes pygmies and dwarfs and very short people to be produced. Obviously, it is caused by mutated genes.

It is estimated that there are between 250,000 and 600,000 Pygmie people living in the Congo rainforest. . Scientists explain that they believe that the short stature of pygmies in studies is suggesting a relation to a genetic adaptation to low ultraviolet light levels in rainforests. Where very little vitamin D can be made in human skin, thereby limiting calcium uptake from the diet for bone growth and maintenance, and leading to the evolution of the small skeletal size.

Also lack of food in the rainforest environment, low calcium levels in the soil, the need to move through dense jungle, adaptation to heat and humidity, and as an association with rapid reproductive maturation under conditions of early mortality. Also, there are low serum levels of insulin-like growth factor-1 producing a short stature - and these Pygmies do not practice agriculture Peoples environment and diet and the mating choices are what determine how tall they are. The 90 + verses of the Bible all refer to HUMANS ALONE, as the sons and daughters of God. Angels are never mentioned as such.. this is all speculation and inference and extrapolations that are made on the texts - just because Giants were in the earth when the Sons of God began to marry the sons of men and the Bible makes mention that Giants existed the earth at this exact time... they suddenly conclude that the Giants were some sort of product of spiritual beings. When the Bible explains in every single last detail that SONS OF GOD are humans. If they were angels - there would be at least one single verse that refers to an angel as a son of God. But no such a verse exists anywhere in the Gospels or the Torah.

Does not - the Bible deny the idea that Angels are sons of God

Heb_1:5* For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Does not God - completely deny and reject - that He is a father to a single angel at any time - anywhere. The lack of any verse in the entire Bible describing Angels as Sons Of God - and the passage in Heb_1:5 -asking us to realize that God does not recognize or know of any single one of the Angels, at any time, to whom He has said - Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? and - that - I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son ? Would this not be very clear ? - What are we missing.. ? Another Apocryphal writing to again call God untruthful ?

Last edited:
Loyal
Thank You for the compliment. I do not intend any harm. I just have spent many, many days and hours studying. And I do not see what many people are claiming - to exist in the original Greek and Hebrew manuscripts. I do not rely upon the Pope and King James to decide what I believe about the manuscripts. - Especially when they are adding, deleting and switching many, many words around.

Yes, i really do honestly do read and do carefully write all of my responses. I spend hour upon hours writing everything myself and no others are here assisting me. I sometimes spend half of the night studying the Hebrew and Greek manuscripts. I began to study years ago because I notice that many of the Trinitarian Translations have contradictions between them. I began to find that the Trinitarian Translations are very different from the manuscripts in key specific places - special places - Whereas the Catholic and Protestant churches waited for nearly 2000 years to produce a Bible into any other language other than / outside of - Latin / Italian Language. While yet they were simultaneously developing their church theologies, social norms, and doctrines and many other religious things - all done entirely - without a public Bible available for most of the world to read. And then they began burning people alive, persecuting and torturing and criminalizing them, simply for attempting to translate the Bible into other languages. This went on for nearly 2000 years until the 15 th century.. And I found that - in fact, It was The Trinitarian Church Fathers who introduced the idea that Fallen Angels had mated with women and created giants - into the Church. Although this idea had existed from the time of Pagan Babylon - up into the Apocrypha writings and the Trinitarian Fathers again revived it - inserting it into their Catholic church writings.

I would like to explain that the verse in Gen 6:2 - is written in the simple CONTEXT of just previously having - LISTED AN ENTIRE LIST of a GENEALOGY going back form “ Adam = THE SON OF GOD “ - down to Noah and Shem, and Japheth, Then in the context of mentioning this generational lineage - it says that Gods Sons began mating with the Daughters of Men. - Adam was not an angel or a spirit being. Giants were simply mentioned in the context of stating - { THERE WERE GIANTS IN THE EARTH }

I see that nowhere does any scripture say that the " Giants " were the offspring of any particular union between anyone - nor does it describe how that these giants had been made or born- from mating practices ....
IT simply says ( there were giants in the earth in these days. At this timeframe.....) In the days when the Sons of God just previously listed in a long list of a separate, exclusive genealogy had - began to intermarrying with the daughters outside of their genealogy line. – The daughters of man. -were meaning – women, not their own ancestral – incest related “ family line “ from Seth.
The Bible shows that there was a huge generation gap that existed between Adam’ s daughters and Seth’ s Grand Sons - and the generation gap existed from both ends of the male and female sexes... it was also the MALE SEED of Seth that was also additionally much, much older in age as well – compared to the Daughters that Adam had much later on in His life.

Adam again had sons and daughters here later in life - in Gen 5:4 that clearly tells us. ( whenever - He was 800 years old. As these future additional daughters of Adam mentioned here in Gen 5:4 - were not born until after - 800 Years after Seth had been born. - Adam was only 130 years old when Seth was born, the Manuscripts explain that the generational gap with Seth - was that - all of the Grandsons of Seth would have very limited choice of women to marry because any additional DAUGHTERS of ADAM to marry - simply did not exist yet, as Seth’ s following Grandsons in the lineage would have to wait for 800 years after the birth of Seth to even see any additional daughters whatsoever to be again - even born from Adam – because Adam did not produce any additional daughters until 800 Years after Seth had been born.

AND - Seth Himself, - He - did not produce any mentioned daughters who became permanent real wives in marriage to His sons - until 807 years after His own first son Enos was born. –
However, because of the generational age gap difference, each and every single son - of the line of Seth would have to - and did wait - Which explains the 500 to 800 years of generational gaps between children being produced from the seed of Seth. The waiting time - seemed to decrease and then increase { Fluctuate / shift } back and forth a bit in the number of years as the years went on – just for the first wife that each progressing son marries.

Gen_5:6 And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos: :7 And Seth lived after he begat Enos eight hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters: - There were still no existing additional daughters of Adam available whatsoever born until 800 years after His very birth. And Seth did not find another wife until another woman was available. We do not know who Seth had ever married. But there is a huge gap between the times that he has produced children.

His son Enos – waited for 90 years before having a son named Cainan. - Cainan waited for 70 years to have a son named Mahalaleel. - Mahalaleel Waited 65 years to have Jared . - Mahalaleel literally again waited again for another 830 more years to have more un – named sons and daughters. - And Jared Waited 162 years to have Enoch. - Jared literally waited again for another 800 more years to have more un – named sons and daughters. - Enoch waited 65 years to have a son named Methuselah. And Enoch waited again for 300 years to have more un – named sons and daughters.

And Methuselah waited 187 years to have a son named Lamech. - And Methuselah waited again for 782 more years to have more un – named sons and daughters. - And Lamech waited for 182 years to have a son named Noah. - And Lamech waited for 592 more years to have un – named sons and daughters. - And Noah was 500 years old when He had Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

This is the picture we see showing a major generational gap and 500 to 800 of years of waiting periods between the Seed of Seth and other women in producing more children. It seems that they are marrying older Godly women from Adam and Seth’ s and perhaps some from Cain’s line.
The Sons of Seth’ s line that are recorded by name were actually waiting through 500 to 800 years of generational gaps that combined with waiting for the women who were willing to marry them and accept that they served the Lord. And waiting for the right Godly wife or wives.. Obviously, it was not an easy task. The seed of Cain simply were wicked and their lifestyle was very attractive to even many of the seed of Seth.

Only the sons born who were marrying and taking daughters of the seed of Adam and Seth combined - seemed to carry the line of Gods record and mentioning in His word as they called on the name of the Lord and walked with God and sought to please the Lord in their daily lives. The children and wives from the seed of Cain are never a part of Gods plan as being mentioned and associated with Cain. -
So, if the Sons of The line of Seth - The Sons OF God are having only Sons as the Bible shows with a wife at around the age of 60 to 100 years old and they have to also wait for another 500 to 800 more years thereafter to have more sons and daughters – they are probably waiting to add available wives and their first wives are barren.

It is very obvious that the Seed of Seth was heavily into practicing INCEST Marriage, themselves, but they would have to wait for 500 - 800 more years to find more younger adult wives to marry and they later in life end up having many daughters - after 500 - 800 years of waiting for the right women to come along - but there is a very, very un - even age gap between them as they first enter into the youth of their life - and the available wives / women are not producing any additional sons and daughters but one single son. - So the Son of Seth would have to have wait for 912 years to pass just to see a single daughter be born from the seed of Seth. Seth’ s seed only had an available current, immediate and present – the first choice was by choosing from the line of Cain in marriage or waiting for hundreds of years for ( a ) someone to mature and accept them in their aging life as incest marriage..

Cain and His seed had cheated both Able and Seth by Cain murdering Able – and the sons of Cain rapidly took the daughters of Adam and Eve at the start whereas the Seed of Seth was much younger and much, much older than all of The daughters that Adam always had produced.

We find also, that Cain already had three Grand Sons ( THREE GENERATIONS HAD PASSED - before Seth was even born, as the seed of CAIN had a plenty amount of born females to choose from.

All of the women that Adam and Eve produced – were shifted and taken over by the seed of Cain and His sons. AND had become old and barren - Because Seth was not born until after ( THREE GENERATIONS OF CAIN ) had passed.

So the evil and defiled,perverted wicked Sons of The line of Cain who did not call upon the name of The Lord and who did not serve God - were producing and multiplying their sons and daughters and held the claim to the marriage of the daughters of Adam and Eve and also MARRIAGE CLAIM to their own YOUNGER nieces - as they matured in passing time - of possibly – HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF GENERATIONAL GAPS - TO BE MARRIED TO THE SEED OF CAIN. Why would the seed of Cain be handing their Grand Daughters over to the seed of Seth - who were much, much older than the daughters. ? THERE WAS A WHOLE GENERATIONAL GAP CREATED BY - CAIN MURDERING HIS BROTHER -

Also - There were no other sons of Adam and Eve alive at the time when polygamy was mentioned – yet Trinitarians often look and frown and gasp to a time when the first time polygamy marriage was mentioned - as being practiced by a murderer. While they completely ignore the fact that Seth and His seed had not even been born yet. I personally am not a polygamous person - but to make an assumption that Polygamy is evil and bad and to base this argument on the fact that Lamech the murderer was the first person to ever practice it, this is really not a very realistic way to make this argument. Because there were no other people ever even alive and living - from the seed of Seth, nor his son Enos to even practice polygamy - and they had no opportunity to even find a single wife for themselves until around a hundred years after they were even born. Some waited for hundreds and hundreds of years, just to find a single wife. Plus a huge generation gap existed, that left them waiting for 500 - 800 years after their first older barren wife, of an age difference, existing in a tremendous generational gap , to even find another wife and produce even more children. But I see this the one step theology throughout the world - of those who make this claims based on incorrect facts and based on a reality that does not exist in the manuscripts. - Many also make the claims that angels were mating with human women. They ignore the entire Bible while focusing in on mistranslated passages that Trinitarians have altered to mold, codify and form their personal theologies.

We see that the Bible never labels a single angel as a son of God. – it is the Humans who are sons and daughters of God.

And giants were simply mentioned in the context of stating { THERE WERE GIANTS IN THE LAND } at this coincidental time ... Nowhere does any scripture say that the " Giants " were the offspring of ane particular union. There were giants in many other cultures and giant - tall people still exist today.

Giants and tall people are created by a mutant gene in their DNA - just because someone has a mutated and irregular DNA, it does not mean that they are going to grow to be giants. IF the DNA of Giants were introduced into the Human DNA by fallen angels and then the Angels were sent to hell. How are there still giants today being born. Has this DNA been passed down for thousands of generations and just randomly pops up in a nonrandom erratic way. If Giants and tallness were caused by fallen angels - what causes pygmies and dwarfs and very short people to be produced. Obviously, it is caused by mutated genes.

It is estimated that there are between 250,000 and 600,000 Pygmie people living in the Congo rainforest. . Scientists explain that they believe that the short stature of pygmies in studies is suggesting a relation to a genetic adaptation to low ultraviolet light levels in rainforests. Where very little vitamin D can be made in human skin, thereby limiting calcium uptake from the diet for bone growth and maintenance, and leading to the evolution of the small skeletal size.

Also lack of food in the rainforest environment, low calcium levels in the soil, the need to move through dense jungle, adaptation to heat and humidity, and as an association with rapid reproductive maturation under conditions of early mortality. Also, there are low serum levels of insulin-like growth factor-1 producing a short stature - and these Pygmies do not practice agriculture Peoples environment and diet and the mating choices are what determine how tall they are. The 90 + verses of the Bible all refer to HUMANS ALONE, as the sons and daughters of God. Angels are never mentioned as such.. this is all speculation and inference and extrapolations that are made on the texts - just because Giants were in the earth when the Sons of God began to marry the sons of men and the Bible makes mention that Giants existed the earth at this exact time... they suddenly conclude that the Giants were some sort of product of spiritual beings. When the Bible explains in every single last detail that SONS OF GOD are humans. If they were angels - there would be at least one single verse that refers to an angel as a son of God. But no such a verse exists anywhere in the Gospels or the Torah.

Does not - the Bible denies the idea that Angels are sons of God

Heb_1:5* For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Does not God - completely deny and reject - that He is a father to a single angel at any time - anywhere. The lack of any verse in the entire Bible describing Angels as Sons Of God - and the passage in Heb_1:5 -asking us to realize that God does not recognize or know of any single one of Angels at any time, to whom He has said - Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? and - that - I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son ? Would this not be very clear ? - What are we missing.. ? Another Apocryphal writing to again call God untruthful ?
I'm sorry sir...You're completely off here...You assume too much, and you've gotten it all wrong. As an example.....There are several mentions of the 'sons of God' in the Old Covenant and in ALL cases the Book is talking about angels..Not men, not anyone but angels. Another.....are you saying that the sons of God who took the women were the sons of Cain? Really? If that were true, the Book would have called them 'the sons of Cain'. Or 'the sons of Adam'. But the Book called them 'The Sons of God'

No..Your treatise is so full of holes it could b used as a trommel in a mine.

Please explain to me - Why - Is there no concern or importance that your own expectation and prospect would need to hold up your assumption and personal validation to the idea that - the Book should obviously clearly say that these sons of God were literal " Angels. " ?

- Since the passage does not mention anything whatsoever about " Angels " But it does mention the entire generations of a generational seed " of Adam through Seth " - in just the previous few verses in - Gen 5:1 - This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; this is the subject - just before the giants are mentioned - not angels.

But - There is not even a mentioning of a single Angel anywhere in the first 16 chapters of the Bible - until 10 whole, entire chapters later - after the giants of Gen 6 - About 400 - 500 years after this event - in Gen_16:7 .... The first Angel ever mentioned is first mentioned - Appearing to Hagar.

Your own standard of defining - who the sons of God are - as you demand that they must be labeled as exactly what they are " AS either - ANGELS or Seth's seed " it completely falls or falls 400 - 500 years out of any credibility and validity. The Angel visiting, even Hagar was not there to mate and have intercourse with her. Even here, 500 years after the very first giants were mentioned on earth. The Angels did not even mate or have sexual relations with Sarah or Abraham.

But they did travel onward - walking to Sodom and Gomorrah, after visiting with Abraham and Sarah - which is the reason why that Trinitarians attempt to tie this doctrine of angels mating with women - to the passages in Jud 1:6 - 7 Where it says that the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. - :7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

But this is the way much of the Bible is written - it mentions the subject " of Evil fallen Angels " in Jud 1:6 - and then goes on to describe the events of Sodom and Gomorrha - where God's holy angels happened to visit Lot. - This is called context, and the first mentioning of any Angels executing judgment on man. Much of the Bible is written this way as it it mentions events and then moves on to the next verse detailing more information about the previous accounts. Comparing the fallen angels - to the Godly angels who are serving God's will. Just as the line of Seth through Adam is mentioned right before the Sons of God are mentioned - in just the previous few verses in - Gen 5:1 - the Seed of Adam through Seth are all listed - and the Bible proceeds to list - the long list - calling them all in the genealogy listed - and then creates the first TITLE in the Bible as- " The Sons Of God " and proceeds throughout the rest of the body of the Bible - defining Godly HUMANS such as Seth and His seed who called on God and served God - only as the " The Sons Of God " - 90 times in the Bible. There is not even a mention of any angels anywhere in the Bible - until about 500 years after this.

Especially in light of the fact that Adam was described and mentioned in Luk_3:38 " as - Adam being the one - who it was - The Son Of God. - - Luk_3:38 Adam, which was the son of God. - Humans are the Sons and Daughters Of God.

Why would it matter to you, who the Sons of God are - since the book does not say anywhere ( LITERALLY ) that they were angels - one could just as easily assume that the Sons of God are light beams protruding from the sun or morning stars and fertilizing the eggs of women . Do I need to beg, that one will provide a single verse that says that a single angel anywhere is considered " a son of God "

Especially, in total contradiction of Heb_1:5 - where God is commanding that we are to understand and realize that God does not recognize or know of any single one of the Angels, at any time, to whom He has said - Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? and - TO NON OF THE ANGELS - have I ever said that - I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son ? - If you would be so kind. Please tell me a single instance of what is it exactly that you feel that - I have assumed too much about.

This idea “ that spirit beings and spirit deities were having sexual relations with humans were also introduced previously by several Pagan Societies even during the era of the Babylonians Pagans and other various pagan societies around them.

The term “ SON OF GOD “ is mentioned at least - 12 times in the Old Testament = Gen 6:4, -- Job 1:6, 2:1, -- Job 38:7 -- Rom8:14, 19, -- Phlp 2:15, -- 1Joh 3:1 – 2 -- 2Co_6:18
Here The Bible defines what it means to be a SON OF GOD = Hos 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Also = Hos 11:1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my Son out of Egypt.
And = 1Ch 22:8 But the word of the LORD came to King David – saying that Solomon: 10: - He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be My own( Gods ) Son, and I will be his Father.
And = 1Ch 28:6 And ( The Lord ) said unto me David, -concerning Solomon thy son, I - ( GOD ) have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father.
And = Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

And the term “ SON OF GOD “ is mentioned at least - 78 times in the Old Testament
Joh_1:12 -- Act_2:17 -- Rom_8:14 -- Rom_8:19 -- Gal_4:6 -- Php_2:15 -- Heb_12:7 -- 1Jn_3:1 -- 1Jn_3:2 -- Mat_4:3 -- Mat_4:6 -- Mat_8:29 -- Mat_14:33 -- Mat_16:16 -- Mat_26:63 -- Mat_27:40 -- Mat_27:43 -- Mat_27:54 -- Mar_1:1 -- Mar_3:11 -- Mar_5:7 -- Mar_15:39 -- Luk_1:32 -- Luk_1:35 -- Luk_22:70 -- Joh_1:18 -- Joh_1:34 -- Joh_1:49 -- Joh_3:16 -- Joh_3:17 -- Joh_3:18 -- Joh_5:25 -- Joh_6:27 -- Joh_6:69 -- Joh_9:35 -- Joh_10:36 -- Joh_11:4 -- Joh_11:27 -- Joh_19:7 -- Joh_20:31 -- Act_3:13 -- Act_3:26 -- Act_8:37 -- Act_9:20 -- Act_13:33 -- Rom_1:4 -- Rom_1:9 -- Rom_5:10 -- Rom_8:3 -- 1Co_1:9 -- 1Co_15:28 -- 2Co_1:19 -- Gal_2:20 -- Gal_4:4 -- Gal_4:6 -- Gal_4:7 -- Eph_4:13 -- Heb_1:8 -- Heb_4:14 -- Heb_6:6 -- Heb_7:3 Heb_10:29 -- Heb_12:7 -- 2Pe_1:17 -- 1Jn_3:8 -- 1Jn_4:9 -- 1Jn_4:10 -- 1Jn_4:15 -- 1Jn_5:5 -- 1Jn_5:9 -- 1Jn_5:10 -- 1Jn_5:11 -- 1Jn_5:12 -- Jn_5:13 -- 1Jn_5:20 -- 2Jn_1:3 -- 2Jn_1:9 -- Rev_2:18

And here at the end The Lord - Yahoshua / Jesus Christ “ HIMSELF “ declares that Rev_21:7 He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Angels are not even mentioned in Rev_21: but only one single time - and this is 10 whole entire verses later. And in Rev 21:17 the angel here is taking measurements and calculating the cubits of a wall and is too busy to be having sex with anyone.

In verse in Gen 6:2 - The offspring of Gods servants who were marrying the daughters of man simply became the offspring that dealt with these giants and became mighty men whose names were always mentioned. For they were born at the time frame when Giants began also to be born. The Sons of God had never experienced dealing with these Giants until this time. Because the Sons and Daughters of God - did not dwell and cohabitate and before abundantly intermarry among the other women in the earth- who were not serving God. When they began mixing their seed - the sons of God began to face the problems that the Giants presented - a problem that had never existed for the Sons of God - until this time.

We already see in my previous post, the 500 - 800 year of generational waiting gaps between the time when the Seed of Seth was finding additional wives to produce children,. THE TERM - SON OF GOD - is mentioned 90 times in the Bible, and never once is this term defined as a spiritual being, an angel or a demon. Sons and Daughters of God are always defined as the ones who serve God. 2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. - Even women are called “ Daughters of God "

The Lord - Yahoshua / Jesus Christ “ HIMSELF “ declares that Rev_21:7 He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. This application is consistently applied to all of those who serve God.

Loyal
Please explain to me - Why - Is there no concern or importance that your own expectation and prospect would need to hold up your assumption and personal validation to the idea that - the Book should obviously clearly say that these sons of God were literal " Angels. " ?

- Since the passage does not mention anything whatsoever about " Angels " But it does mention the entire generations of a generational seed " of Adam through Seth " - in just the previous few verses in - Gen 5:1 - This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; this is the subject - just before the giants are mentioned - not angels.

But - There is not even a mentioning of a single Angel anywhere in the first 16 chapters of the Bible - until 10 whole, entire chapters later - after the giants of Gen 6 - About 400 - 500 years after this event - in Gen_16:7 .... The first Angel ever mentioned is first mentioned - Appearing to Hagar.

Your own standard of defining - who the sons of God are - as you demand that they must be labeled as exactly what they are " AS either - ANGELS or Seth's seed " it completely falls or falls 400 - 500 years out of any credibility and validity. The Angel visiting, even Hagar was not there to mate and have intercourse with her. Even here, 500 years after the very first giants were mentioned on earth. The Angels did not even mate or have sexual relations with Sarah or Abraham.

But they did travel onward - walking to Sodom and Gomorrah, after visiting with Abraham and Sarah - which is the reason why that Trinitarians attempt to tie this doctrine of angels mating with women - to the passages in Jud 1:6 - 7 Where it says that the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. - :7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

But this is the way much of the Bible is written - it mentions the subject " of Evil fallen Angels " in Jud 1:6 - and then goes on to describe the events of Sodom and Gomorrha - where God's holy angels happened to visit Lot. - This is called context, and the first mentioning of any Angels executing judgment on man. Much of the Bible is written this way as it it mentions events and then moves on to the next verse detailing more information about the previous accounts. Comparing the fallen angels - to the Godly angels who are serving God's will. Just as the line of Seth through Adam is mentioned right before the Sons of God are mentioned - in just the previous few verses in - Gen 5:1 - the Seed of Adam through Seth are all listed - and the Bible proceeds to list - the long list - calling them all in the genealogy listed - and then creates the first TITLE in the Bible as- " The Sons Of God " and proceeds throughout the rest of the body of the Bible - defining Godly HUMANS such as Seth and His seed who called on God and served God - only as the " The Sons Of God " - 90 times in the Bible. There is not evena mention of any angels anywhere in the Bible - until about 500 years after this.

Especially in light of the fact that Adam was described and mentioned in Luk_3:38 " as - Adam being the one - who it was - The Son Of God. - - Luk_3:38 Adam, which was the son of God. - Humans are the Sons and Daughters Of God.

Why would it matter to you, who the Sons of God are - since the book does not say anywhere ( LITERALLY ) that they were angels - one could just as easily assume that the Sons of God are light beams protruding from the sun or morning stars and fertilizing the eggs of women . Do I need to beg, that one will provide a single verse that says that a single angel anywhere is considered " a son of God "

Especially, in total contradiction of Heb_1:5 - where God is commanding that we are to understand and realize that God does not recognize or know of any single one of the Angels, at any time, to whom He has said - Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? and - TO NON OF THE ANGELS - have I ever said that - I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son ? - If you would be so kind. Please tell me a single instance of what is it exactly that you feel that - I have assumed too much about.

This idea “ that spirit beings and spirit deities were having sexual relations with humans were also introduced previously by several Pagan Societies even during the era of the Babylonians Pagans and other various pagan societies around them.

The term “ SON OF GOD “ is mentioned at least - 12 times in the Old Testament = Gen 6:4, -- Job 1:6, 2:1, -- Job 38:7 -- Rom8:14, 19, -- Phlp 2:15, -- 1Joh 3:1 – 2 -- 2Co_6:18
Here The Bible defines what it means to be a SON OF GOD = Hos 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Also = Hos 11:1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my Son out of Egypt.
And = 1Ch 22:8 But the word of the LORD came to King David – saying that Solomon: 10: - He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be My own( Gods ) Son, and I will be his Father.
And = 1Ch 28:6 And ( The Lord ) said unto me David, -concerning Solomon thy son, I - ( GOD ) have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father.
And = Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

And the term “ SON OF GOD “ is mentioned at least - 78 times in the Old Testament
Joh_1:12 -- Act_2:17 -- Rom_8:14 -- Rom_8:19 -- Gal_4:6 -- Php_2:15 -- Heb_12:7 -- 1Jn_3:1 -- 1Jn_3:2 -- Mat_4:3 -- Mat_4:6 -- Mat_8:29 -- Mat_14:33 -- Mat_16:16 -- Mat_26:63 -- Mat_27:40 -- Mat_27:43 -- Mat_27:54 -- Mar_1:1 -- Mar_3:11 -- Mar_5:7 -- Mar_15:39 -- Luk_1:32 -- Luk_1:35 -- Luk_22:70 -- Joh_1:18 -- Joh_1:34 -- Joh_1:49 -- Joh_3:16 -- Joh_3:17 -- Joh_3:18 -- Joh_5:25 -- Joh_6:27 -- Joh_6:69 -- Joh_9:35 -- Joh_10:36 -- Joh_11:4 -- Joh_11:27 -- Joh_19:7 -- Joh_20:31 -- Act_3:13 -- Act_3:26 -- Act_8:37 -- Act_9:20 -- Act_13:33 -- Rom_1:4 -- Rom_1:9 -- Rom_5:10 -- Rom_8:3 -- 1Co_1:9 -- 1Co_15:28 -- 2Co_1:19 -- Gal_2:20 -- Gal_4:4 -- Gal_4:6 -- Gal_4:7 -- Eph_4:13 -- Heb_1:8 -- Heb_4:14 -- Heb_6:6 -- Heb_7:3 Heb_10:29 -- Heb_12:7 -- 2Pe_1:17 -- 1Jn_3:8 -- 1Jn_4:9 -- 1Jn_4:10 -- 1Jn_4:15 -- 1Jn_5:5 -- 1Jn_5:9 -- 1Jn_5:10 -- 1Jn_5:11 -- 1Jn_5:12 -- Jn_5:13 -- 1Jn_5:20 -- 2Jn_1:3 -- 2Jn_1:9 -- Rev_2:18

And here at the end The Lord - Yahoshua / Jesus Christ “ HIMSELF “ declares that Rev_21:7 He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Angels are not even mentioned in Rev_21: but only one single time - and this is 10 whole entire verses later. And in Rev 21:17 the angel here is taking measurements and calculating the cubits of a wall and is too busy to be having sex with anyone.

In verse in Gen 6:2 - The offspring of Gods servants who were marrying the daughters of man simply became the offspring that dealt with these giants and became mighty men whose names were always mentioned. For they were born at the time frame when Giants began also to be born. The Sons of God had never experienced dealing with these Giants until this time. Because the Sons and Daughters of God - did not dwell and cohabitate and before abundantly intermarry among the other women in the earth- who were not serving God. When they began mixing their seed - the sons of God began to face the problems that the Giants presented - a problem that had never existed for the Sons of God - until this time.

We already see in my previous post, the 500 - 800 year of generational waitiung gaps between the time when the Seed of Seth were finding aditional wives to produce children,. THE TERM - SON OF GOD - is mentioned 90 times in the Bible, and never once is this term defined as a spiritual being, an angel or a demon. Sons and Daughters of God are always defined as the ones who serve God. 2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. - Even women are called “ Daughters of God "

The Lord - Yahoshua / Jesus Christ “ HIMSELF “ declares that Rev_21:7 He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. This application is consistently applied to all of those who serve God.
You're another person who thinks he can convince people of their fables by a deluge of words....It doesn't work that way. What you re sharing here is nothing but 'spiritual junk food'.
Look. In genesis 6:1-2 it talks about angels. The words 'sons of God' in the Hebrew is "bnei HaElohim " You could translate that thus; Those created by God. Only those who are created by God are the Sons of God. Cain is a son of Adam...because he sprang from Adam. The angels came from God.
But in truth, your diatribe is too long and too unstudies to answer without writing a book on it. I'm already writing a book so you're out of luck. I suggest you do a complete study on the subject

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Bible Discussions 118
Bendito Bible Discussions 21
Bendito Bible Discussions 2