• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

Giants - Did God create them?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:7)

Loyal Member
Top Poster Of Month
Beresheet -- As I've been reading your comments and Bendito's -- I don't always agree with Bendito, but in this I do. You put a LOT of importance / emphasis on that one commentator. Put More emphasis on God's Word.

You present just enough 'right' to make a person believe Everything you present is Probably okay. But in a lot of your comments -- well -- way out in left-field. In the game of baseball -- there is a wide range of area where a player might bat a ball to. Players are needed in all those areas. But the aim is to get players around all three bases. In Scripture -- there's all kinds of literature to read. Balance is important. Your 'dispensations' is one area that is way out in 'left field'. Now, maybe your commentator friend teaches that, but he's only human like the rest of us. And That is probably why I don't bother with commentaries. I'm nearly 70 and been in Bible all my life. Even some Bible college. And I dabble in doctrinal apologetics. Because it's important to know Why a person believes what they believe. Are their beliefs based on God's Word / the Church or a combo of both.

And keeping Scripture in it's intended context is important.

The subject of giants has always been fascinating -- as has the world of 'little people'. Some of it's genetics -- probably All is genetics in one way or another. In some areas of the world, there are people who live really Long lives way up in high elevations. And there have been really tall people off and on. And really Small people. Growth hormones -- lack there of or an over abundance of. There's a really tall guy at church and he's had health problems for a long time. High blood pressure for sure. It takes a lot of work for his body to get blood all over his body in a healthy way. And , obviously , for him his blood pressure causes problems. And the really little people have other problems

One family that was in the news a while back. They were all So tall that a normal sized house just didn't work. A company actually built them a super-sized, tall house for them.

So -- where Did those giants in the Old Testament come From? Fascinating, but does it really matter? They were mighty men of valor. Accomplished a lot that other men couldn't. :smile:
What do you mean Sue? Don't always agree with me?! Oh but....LOL That's what makes life interesting isn't it? and fun.
Many of the 'giants' you mention here are only humans with a 'gland' problem. But yes there were/are real inhuman giants in the world. And the little people, some of whom are only about a foot tall are real as well. These are not gland problems but entire races of inhuman 'people'. But is it really important to know? It is only if you want to know that soon they'll be walking the Earth again, and eating people. I've done, and am continuing my research.

Glad we all can talk about it in adult manner. I know I read a lot of Bullingers commentary but I read way more KJ B than Bullinger. Can’t help it, to me Bullinger has it figured more than anyone I know. I understand God’s word just how He teaches it. He is the only teacher that makes the Bible line up or fit together for me. To me it’s clear as can be. Sorry if you can’t see this one fact. God created all the sons of God. This was during a time when all the sons of God would from time to time present themselves before the LORD and Satan came amoung them from walking to and fro in the earth.

Now both you know that there has never been a time when either of you or I have walked before the LORD to present ourselves to Him. Nor any of us seen Satan just out walking amoung us. Well we sure haven while in these flesh bodies. But we did when our souls, yours and mine, the one souls/spirits that are in our flesh bodies now, were in the bodies of the sons of God. Which was a spiritual body from the very fist. The flesh and spiritual are very akin to each other more than you think. Remember the sons of God/fallen angels impregnate the flesh daughters of Adam, which is where the giants came from. It’s no big deal for God to move a soul/spirit from a spiritual body to a flesh body. The souls/spirits are now in a flesh body and when this flesh body so calls dies, we immediately move back into a spiritual body.

The souls/spirituals of the sons of God have never stopped exiting from the time God created them at the foundation or the first world age . God never said He destroyed the sons of God. God did say he was going to create flesh man in the image of the sons of God. God mentioned how It grieved him that He has now made man/sons of God flesh. God knew the influence flesh had over the soul/spirit. The flesh can bring out the worst in man’s soul/ spirit.

Bendito you’ve stated several times that the daughters of Adam were kidnaped and raped. That’s not so, there may have been some of that go on, but for the most part they willingly took part in it. You must realize that these sons of God we’re very handsome. They were very young looking but had manly features. I know this is graphic but I was told that in the book of Enoch there was a reference of the sons of God genitalia could vibrate If there is any truth to this, that one thing plus their good looks probably caught the attention of many. Something about the sons of God caught the daughters of Adams attention cause all of them fell victim to it except the family members of Noah.

If the souls/spirits of the sons of God are not the same souls/spirts that are in these flesh bodies during this flesh age of man, where are the sons of God then. They didn’t just vanish, God didn’t say He destroy them. You tell me where they are.

Loyal Member
Top Poster Of Month
Glad we all can talk about it in adult manner. I know I read a lot of Bullingers commentary but I read way more KJ B than Bullinger. Can’t help it, to me Bullinger has it figured more than anyone I know. I understand God’s word just how He teaches it. He is the only teacher that makes the Bible line up or fit together for me. To me it’s clear as can be. Sorry if you can’t see this one fact. God created all the sons of God. This was during a time when all the sons of God would from time to time present themselves before the LORD and Satan came amoung them from walking to and fro in the earth.

Now both you know that there has never been a time when either of you or I have walked before the LORD to present ourselves to Him. Nor any of us seen Satan just out walking amoung us. Well we sure haven while in these flesh bodies. But we did when our souls, yours and mine, the one souls/spirits that are in our flesh bodies now, were in the bodies of the sons of God. Which was a spiritual body from the very fist. The flesh and spiritual are very akin to each other more than you think. Remember the sons of God/fallen angels impregnate the flesh daughters of Adam, which is where the giants came from. It’s no big deal for God to move a soul/spirit from a spiritual body to a flesh body. The souls/spirits are now in a flesh body and when this flesh body so calls dies, we immediately move back into a spiritual body.

The souls/spirituals of the sons of God have never stopped exiting from the time God created them at the foundation or the first world age . God never said He destroyed the sons of God. God did say he was going to create flesh man in the image of the sons of God. God mentioned how It grieved him that He has now made man/sons of God flesh. God knew the influence flesh had over the soul/spirit. The flesh can bring out the worst in man’s soul/ spirit.

Bendito you’ve stated several times that the daughters of Adam were kidnaped and raped. That’s not so, there may have been some of that go on, but for the most part they willingly took part in it. You must realize that these sons of God we’re very handsome. They were very young looking but had manly features. I know this is graphic but I was told that in the book of Enoch there was a reference of the sons of God genitalia could vibrate If there is any truth to this, that one thing plus their good looks probably caught the attention of many. Something about the sons of God caught the daughters of Adams attention cause all of them fell victim to it except the family members of Noah.

If the souls/spirits of the sons of God are not the same souls/spirts that are in these flesh bodies during this flesh age of man, where are the sons of God then. They didn’t just vanish, God didn’t say He destroy them. You tell me where they are.
My friend, you really have to let the Holy Spirit teach you instead of a man who has made so many mistakes in his theology. Bullingers commentaries are nothing but opinions...The Holy Spirit teaches TRUTH. Which do you prefer? I mean, if you want only dumb ideas, you could just ask me. I can give you lots of them. Only Holy Spirit can give it to you straight. Or someone whom He's taught.

Sorry Bendito I understand God’s word the way Bullinger teaches. Not cause what Bullinger says, but Cause that’s what God says. You still haven’t told me what happened to or where are the sons of God are. God has told us all things in the volume of the book. So where are they.

Loyal Member
Beresheet -- almost sounds like part of the Gnostic Gospels.

The Godhead = God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son of God and the Holy Spirit.

The only people who become a son or daughter of God are those who accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. Which means that since I've accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior -- I've become a daughter of God. Men and women who've accept Christ are brothers and sisters in Christ.

And in Genesis 6:1 and 2 -- "When men began to increase in numbers on the earth and daughters were born to them , the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful and they married any of them they chose. .....And the Nephilim were on the earth also . They were all together and had children together .... they were the heroes of old, men of renown" ---- there has been Lots of speculation as to who these people were. Were they angels who came and married human women? But, let's Not take this one incident in Scripture and create an entire race of people from it. And, yes, God Does give us some really interesting info in His Word.

The book of Job begins with 1:6 "One day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and satan also came with them. The Lord said to satan, "Where have you come from?" Satan answered the Lord, "From roaming through the earth and going back and forth in it." So, yes, some of the angels Did. -- but Bullinger is making a great deal out of a single situation.

Will finish this later -- there's a thunder storm underway.

Bendito -- really now -- you love to combine sci-fi with Scripture and please Do stop eating spicey pizza late at night. :smile:

Loyal Member
Top Poster Of Month
Sorry Bendito I understand God’s word the way Bullinger teaches. Not cause what Bullinger says, but Cause that’s what God says. You still haven’t told me what happened to or where are the sons of God are. God has told us all things in the volume of the book. So where are they.
Sons of God....The reference in the Old Covenant is talking about angels, both fallen and good. There is no reference to humans being called sons of God until after Jesus died and rose again. The human spirit is born when a person is born physically. Not before. The bible says exactly nothing about you existing in spirit before you were born physically. It was in Genesis 1 that God came up with a good idea..." “Let us make humankind in our image, in the likeness of ourselves; and let them rule over the fish in the sea, the birds in the air, the animals, and over all the earth, and over every crawling creature that crawls on the earth.”
So God created humankind in his own image;
in the image of God he created him:
male and female he created them....
So my friend I'll ask you....Who made the mistake....God?.....Or Bullinger?
And if God said it, as you claim, where did He say it, to whom? You made the claim so its on you to prove it.
So I've answered both your questions here...Now please answer mine?

You are right that the sons of God were in spiritual bodies. But we are talking BODIES. Not the real life of that spiritual body. Like this flesh body is not our real self. The SOUL IS THE REAL LIFE. When a flesh person dies, their soul still live. They are still just aware of us as we are of them. That awareness/essence of life never stops unless God decides to end it. That is known as the second death and ONLY God can KILL OR BLOTT A SOUL OUT. He sure doesn’t want to get rid of any children. That’s what this plan salvation is all about.

The sons of God were in spiritual bodies but those spiritual bodies are not the real life, it’s the SOUL that is the real life of the child. God has had yours and mines soul in a spiritual body and He has it in a flesh body now. The SOULS of the children that God created from the very first, the age before Genesis, have never stop existing, God never said He killed or blotted out the souls of His children, known as the sons of God. No, God has a plan of salvation on going now. God has killed the flesh bodies of some for a very good reason but He has not killed or blotted out, NOT ONE SOUL AS OF YET. TO UNDERSTAND THIS IS PARAMOUNT. God has only put our souls/the essence of life, in two separate kinds of bodies, the SOULS have been through the first world age, being referred to as sons of God in spiritual bodies, and those same SOULS are going through this second world age now, in a flesh body, and Gods plan motors on.

A spiritual body and a flesh body are vey akin. A spiritual body can impregnate a flesh body but it produces abnormal children. If I’m not mistaken both bodies can eat manna and exist or be sustain. A spiritual is not a ghostly body but has mass and weight. A spiritual body looks just like we do, but more youthful and built. Won’t have a roll around their bellies. Lol. When you really think about just how marvelous those spiritual bodies were, you can understand why it grieved God He had made man flesh ALSO. Spiritual body doesn’t get sick, age, has way more awareness and intelligence. Our minds are firing on all cylinders when we are in a spiritual body. I have heard it said many times that the human brain is only functioning at about 10%.

In the first world age all the animals where flesh, only the sons of God had the finer bodies referred to as a spiritual body. When God destroyed the first world age all the animals were killed by that great shaking. That’s why all the animals of that age are exstinct. We find the proof of their existence, through fossils and bones but they don’t exist today. The animals created in Genesis was a whole new line up of animals God created for this second world age. And if you will take note, after God created all the animals and after God formed Adam, God created more animals and brought those animals before Adam to see what he would name them. These animals were more than likely the domesticated animals needed by man for whatever reason.

In the destruction of the first world age/Satan overthrow God removed the souls of the children from the earth before shaking or destroying the evidence that the earth was ever inhabited. God did leave the evidence that would surface over time through the erosion that uncovered the bones and fossils left from that great shaking. During the GREAT FLOOD all the souls of the sons of God were removed from the earth. This was one of the preliminary step in setting up the plan of salvation. God removed our remembrance of the world that was and planted us back on earth in flesh bodies. God’s law was that no child/sons of God should be on earth again unless they came through the womb of woman and live in flesh bodies.

That why it infuriated God when the sons of God/fallen angels came to earth without coming through the womb. Not only were these fallen angels impregnating the daughters of Adam, they were enlightening the flesh children of the world that was. Telling them about things and events in the first world age that God had removed from there memories pryor to being born in the flesh here on earth.

It was God’s plan of salvation that all memory of the world that was be removed from all the children born in the flesh upon the earth, born totally innocent of all recollection of the pryor life in the first world age, to document whether not they would follow Satan or choose to follow our Father. Pretty awesome plan, you agree? To overcome out of the flesh is a very high honor for one of God’s children. Those who do overcome out of the flesh, their souls are elevated to the status of deathlessness. They will live in the eternity with our Father and the rest of the overcomes, both from the first world age, the Elect, and the overcomes out of the flesh. Those that have felled to overcome in both the first and second world age have one more chance to overcome in the millennium. That one thousand year period of time where God is making the last attempt to salvage what children He can from the grasp of Satan.

During the millennium, also known as the LORDS Day, that one thousand year period of time, only the cold hard truth of God will be taught. Won’t be this religion or that religion taught, only the true word of God will be taught. If one of Gods children fell to overcome this last testing, they will go into the lake of fire at the Great White Throne Judgement. That lake of fire is a consuming fire that blotts out all existent and memory of that child.

One must use wisdom to piece all the evidence, along with the time line, together to see God’s overall plan of salvation. It a just and fair plan if one is able to catch hold of and understand.

Sue and Bendito I feel that you both are very well read in the Bible but are failing to use wisdom. You are overlooking the evidence that God has left behind that tells the true story of just what events have transpired in Gods attempt to bring forth children that honesty and truly love Our Father. It has taken God thousands of years and will take three despensations of time to finalize his overall plan to have children for his pleasure/company. Hope you both will think hard and pray that your eyes and ears are opened to what I’ve tried to explain. The evidence and time lines are there and scientists and archaeologists know that these great events have happened. And they laugh at the Bible students that say that our world is only 6000 years old. Make your Father smile upon you by using wisdom. He will remove those scales and open those spiritual eyes and ears to the facts I have tried to explain.

Man try’s to make God something far off and distance but in reality, He is your closest relative. He is your actual Father, not your fleshly daddy/father. All He wants is you to absorb His word and become a child that honestly and truly loves Him and you honestly desire His love also. A winning pair my friends.

Loyal Member
Top Poster Of Month
You are right that the sons of God were in spiritual bodies. But we are talking BODIES. Not the real life of that spiritual body. Like this flesh body is not our real self. The SOUL IS THE REAL LIFE. When a flesh person dies, their soul still live. They are still just aware of us as we are of them. That awareness/essence of life never stops unless God decides to end it. That is known as the second death and ONLY God can KILL OR BLOTT A SOUL OUT. He sure doesn’t want to get rid of any children. That’s what this plan salvation is all about.

The sons of God were in spiritual bodies but those spiritual bodies are not the real life, it’s the SOUL that is the real life of the child. God has had yours and mines soul in a spiritual body and He has it in a flesh body now. The SOULS of the children that God created from the very first, the age before Genesis, have never stop existing, God never said He killed or blotted out the souls of His children, known as the sons of God. No, God has a plan of salvation on going now. God has killed the flesh bodies of some for a very good reason but He has not killed or blotted out, NOT ONE SOUL AS OF YET. TO UNDERSTAND THIS IS PARAMOUNT. God has only put our souls/the essence of life, in two separate kinds of bodies, the SOULS have been through the first world age, being referred to as sons of God in spiritual bodies, and those same SOULS are going through this second world age now, in a flesh body, and Gods plan motors on.

A spiritual body and a flesh body are vey akin. A spiritual body can impregnate a flesh body but it produces abnormal children. If I’m not mistaken both bodies can eat manna and exist or be sustain. A spiritual is not a ghostly body but has mass and weight. A spiritual body looks just like we do, but more youthful and built. Won’t have a roll around their bellies. Lol. When you really think about just how marvelous those spiritual bodies were, you can understand why it grieved God He had made man flesh ALSO. Spiritual body doesn’t get sick, age, has way more awareness and intelligence. Our minds are firing on all cylinders when we are in a spiritual body. I have heard it said many times that the human brain is only functioning at about 10%.

In the first world age all the animals where flesh, only the sons of God had the finer bodies referred to as a spiritual body. When God destroyed the first world age all the animals were killed by that great shaking. That’s why all the animals of that age are exstinct. We find the proof of their existence, through fossils and bones but they don’t exist today. The animals created in Genesis was a whole new line up of animals God created for this second world age. And if you will take note, after God created all the animals and after God formed Adam, God created more animals and brought those animals before Adam to see what he would name them. These animals were more than likely the domesticated animals needed by man for whatever reason.

In the destruction of the first world age/Satan overthrow God removed the souls of the children from the earth before shaking or destroying the evidence that the earth was ever inhabited. God did leave the evidence that would surface over time through the erosion that uncovered the bones and fossils left from that great shaking. During the GREAT FLOOD all the souls of the sons of God were removed from the earth. This was one of the preliminary step in setting up the plan of salvation. God removed our remembrance of the world that was and planted us back on earth in flesh bodies. God’s law was that no child/sons of God should be on earth again unless they came through the womb of woman and live in flesh bodies.

That why it infuriated God when the sons of God/fallen angels came to earth without coming through the womb. Not only were these fallen angels impregnating the daughters of Adam, they were enlightening the flesh children of the world that was. Telling them about things and events in the first world age that God had removed from there memories pryor to being born in the flesh here on earth.

It was God’s plan of salvation that all memory of the world that was be removed from all the children born in the flesh upon the earth, born totally innocent of all recollection of the pryor life in the first world age, to document whether not they would follow Satan or choose to follow our Father. Pretty awesome plan, you agree? To overcome out of the flesh is a very high honor for one of God’s children. Those who do overcome out of the flesh, their souls are elevated to the status of deathlessness. They will live in the eternity with our Father and the rest of the overcomes, both from the first world age, the Elect, and the overcomes out of the flesh. Those that have felled to overcome in both the first and second world age have one more chance to overcome in the millennium. That one thousand year period of time where God is making the last attempt to salvage what children He can from the grasp of Satan.

During the millennium, also known as the LORDS Day, that one thousand year period of time, only the cold hard truth of God will be taught. Won’t be this religion or that religion taught, only the true word of God will be taught. If one of Gods children fell to overcome this last testing, they will go into the lake of fire at the Great White Throne Judgement. That lake of fire is a consuming fire that blotts out all existent and memory of that child.

One must use wisdom to piece all the evidence, along with the time line, together to see God’s overall plan of salvation. It a just and fair plan if one is able to catch hold of and understand.

Sue and Bendito I feel that you both are very well read in the Bible but are failing to use wisdom. You are overlooking the evidence that God has left behind that tells the true story of just what events have transpired in Gods attempt to bring forth children that honesty and truly love Our Father. It has taken God thousands of years and will take three despensations of time to finalize his overall plan to have children for his pleasure/company. Hope you both will think hard and pray that your eyes and ears are opened to what I’ve tried to explain. The evidence and time lines are there and scientists and archaeologists know that these great events have happened. And they laugh at the Bible students that say that our world is only 6000 years old. Make your Father smile upon you by using wisdom. He will remove those scales and open those spiritual eyes and ears to the facts I have tried to explain.

Man try’s to make God something far off and distance but in reality, He is your closest relative. He is your actual Father, not your fleshly daddy/father. All He wants is you to absorb His word and become a child that honestly and truly loves Him and you honestly desire His love also. A winning pair my friends.
I'm sorry Mr Beresheet. As long as you use Mr Bullingers book instead of the bible, I'm afraid we have NO basis for discussion...The man has you totally decieved, and lost in academia. There is no truth at all in what he/you teach.

I didn’t expect that you would catch on to the simple overall plan of God. Your giving Bullinger way to much credit for my learning, I spend hours in the King James Bible weekly. With the KJB and the Strongs Exhaustive Concordance, it’s like reading the old Hebrew and Greek manuscripts. It’s easy to translate the real understanding in a verse in the Bible when you take certain English words back into the original language. God deserves most the credit for my understanding of His word, but I’ve had to do the study. God opens spiritual eyes and ears, not a teacher/preacher. The teacher/preacher was the one that got you thinking on what God opened your eyes to. Gods word tells me all that I’ve tried to explain. Bullinger just was just the one who got me thinking and pondering of the reality of Gods plan that’s taken thus far thousands of years and two different periods of time. I should have listened to Gods word, THAT ONLY GOD CAN OPEN ONES UNDERSTANDING TO THESE THINGS DISCUSSED. I didn’t say it, God did. I sorry Bendito, I understand Gods word just like I’ve tried to explain it, nothing at this point proves otherwise to me. It amazes me you can’t see what I’ve tried to explain. There no hard feelings to me on this disagreement on how I understand what God says to me and what you say God doesn’t say. One thing is for sure, Gods word can only be one way. One of us is right and the other wrong. We will both remember this when the true is revealed by God Almighty Himself. Until then, Gods plans continue to motor on.

Loyal Member
Top Poster Of Month
I didn’t expect that you would catch on to the simple overall plan of God. Your giving Bullinger way to much credit for my learning, I spend hours in the King James Bible weekly. With the KJB and the Strongs Exhaustive Concordance, it’s like reading the old Hebrew and Greek manuscripts. It’s easy to translate the real understanding in a verse in the Bible when you take certain English words back into the original language. God deserves most the credit for my understanding of His word, but I’ve had to do the study. God opens spiritual eyes and ears, not a teacher/preacher. The teacher/preacher was the one that got you thinking on what God opened your eyes to. Gods word tells me all that I’ve tried to explain. Bullinger just was just the one who got me thinking and pondering of the reality of Gods plan that’s taken thus far thousands of years and two different periods of time. I should have listened to Gods word, THAT ONLY GOD CAN OPEN ONES UNDERSTANDING TO THESE THINGS DISCUSSED. I didn’t say it, God did. I sorry Bendito, I understand Gods word just like I’ve tried to explain it, nothing at this point proves otherwise to me. It amazes me you can’t see what I’ve tried to explain. There no hard feelings to me on this disagreement on how I understand what God says to me and what you say God doesn’t say. One thing is for sure, Gods word can only be one way. One of us is right and the other wrong. We will both remember this when the true is revealed by God Almighty Himself. Until then, Gods plans continue to motor on.
Well my friend If you spent so much time in the Word you would not have such outlandish beliefs.

Bendito what I tried to explain is that part of God’s word that is under the title of strong meat. You know what Christ says about the two types of Gods word. There is the milk and there is the strong meat. Every Christian captures the milk because is simple but can be difficult for some at first. And that’s to keep all of the TEN COMMANDMENTS and have love for others. To know the TEN COMMANDMENTS and to show love for other is the very foundation of Gods word. But one can keep the commandments and show love for others and still fail to overcome out of the flesh because of lack of the knowledge and wisdom of the strong meat. Sounds impossible but true.

These things I talk about are outlandish to you cause you are not familiar with them because you haven’t been taught them. Got to admit when I was first exposed to these things and events, it made me scratch my head. Sounded way out there to me at first but the more I studied and began fitting the pieces together, the more the reality of these things became. I didn’t immediately discount what I was told or read but investigated them more.

Gods word backs up everything I’ve talked about in many places and by the authors/scribes of the Bible. May not tell you precisely word for word like you have to tell/teach a child, but does tell you a complete story once you put all the evidence and time lines together as mentioned, God loves His children to use wisdom in the acquiring of His true word.

I have a new study going on where Christ is saying that the souls of the sons of If God are the same souls that are in these flesh bodies of today. This will be Christ talking to the Father about things I’ve tried to explain. Hopefully in about another week of study and I will it down.

Why did God say that many of His children and preacher alike would worship anti christ thinking he was the true Christ, because they had not become familiar with the strong meat. The only reason they failed. They loved God, they showed their love to their brothers and sisters the best they could. The preacher man spent his whole life teaching his congregation to show love and compassion but in the end prayed for the mountains to fall upon him cause he made the fatal mistake of worshiping the false christ. All because he failed to learn the strong meat of Gods word. This is why it’s so important to take hold of the strong meat? There is at least a 50% or more chance that one will worship anti christ thinking he is the true Christ if one doesn’t take hold of the strong meat.

Let me introduce you to some more strong meat in the form of some questioning. Was Cain and Able true brothers or step brothers? Was Cain and Able twins or was Able born at a later pregnancy? Did Eve eat an apple in the garden that brought about Adam and Eve being booted from the Garden of Eden? Where did Cain get his wife? Why did God not have respect for Cain’s offerings? These questions fall under the heading of strong meat. Later my friend.

Loyal Member
Top Poster Of Month
Bendito what I tried to explain is that part of God’s word that is under the title of strong meat. You know what Christ says about the two types of Gods word. There is the milk and there is the strong meat. Every Christian captures the milk because is simple but can be difficult for some at first. And that’s to keep all of the TEN COMMANDMENTS and have love for others. To know the TEN COMMANDMENTS and to show love for other is the very foundation of Gods word. But one can keep the commandments and show love for others and still fail to overcome out of the flesh because of lack of the knowledge and wisdom of the strong meat. Sounds impossible but true.

These things I talk about are outlandish to you cause you are not familiar with them because you haven’t been taught them. Got to admit when I was first exposed to these things and events, it made me scratch my head. Sounded way out there to me at first but the more I studied and began fitting the pieces together, the more the reality of these things became. I didn’t immediately discount what I was told or read but investigated them more.

Gods word backs up everything I’ve talked about in many places and by the authors/scribes of the Bible. May not tell you precisely word for word like you have to tell/teach a child, but does tell you a complete story once you put all the evidence and time lines together as mentioned, God loves His children to use wisdom in the acquiring of His true word.

I have a new study going on where Christ is saying that the souls of the sons of If God are the same souls that are in these flesh bodies of today. This will be Christ talking to the Father about things I’ve tried to explain. Hopefully in about another week of study and I will it down.

Why did God say that many of His children and preacher alike would worship anti christ thinking he was the true Christ, because they had not become familiar with the strong meat. The only reason they failed. They loved God, they showed their love to their brothers and sisters the best they could. The preacher man spent his whole life teaching his congregation to show love and compassion but in the end prayed for the mountains to fall upon him cause he made the fatal mistake of worshiping the false christ. All because he failed to learn the strong meat of Gods word. This is why it’s so important to take hold of the strong meat? There is at least a 50% or more chance that one will worship anti christ thinking he is the true Christ if one doesn’t take hold of the strong meat.

Let me introduce you to some more strong meat in the form of some questioning. Was Cain and Able true brothers or step brothers? Was Cain and Able twins or was Able born at a later pregnancy? Did Eve eat an apple in the garden that brought about Adam and Eve being booted from the Garden of Eden? Where did Cain get his wife? Why did God not have respect for Cain’s offerings? These questions fall under the heading of strong meat. Later my friend.
Well, I'll give you this...You can be quite eloquent in your arguments. But!!! Where is the WORD to back you up? You never give scripture to back up your assertions. Don't worry about this man not understanding your constant uh...explanations. I go by what the Word says. I go by what God says and no man will convince me that God does not know what He's talking about. I've been researching the subject of Pre Adamic civilization for years now, and there is NO indication anywhere that we pre-existed Adam in heaven. No evidence, no Word, nothing. Pre-existence is a false doctrine, and you are in deception concerning it. Sorry to come right out and say it but eventually truth needs to be spoken. Show WORD that backs up your assertions. Or shut it down, ok?