• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community.

Join over 10,000 members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to or from Light / Night mode simply click on Site Menu icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

Giants - Did God create them?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:8)

Loyal Member
Sorry Bendito, my friend, for you not being able to see the first world age that was before, Satan’s rebellion, were he deceived one third of Gods children into following him. It’s as plain as day to me from the documentation I gave in my Fathers word. There a good reason why some can’t see and understand the three world ages. This is strong meat of Gods word.

Only God can open ones spiritual eyes to these events that happened before Noah’s flood. That’s just the way it is. Duet 29:2. Yet the LORD hath not given you an heart to PERCEIVE, and eyes to see, and ears to hear, unto this day. You see, only and I mean only God can opens one’s spiritual eyes and ears, and the verse I just quoted, “until this day”and it will be your, “until this day,” may be up ahead. I can run the truths over the buds of your mind, but ONLY GOD CAN OPEN ONES SPIRITUAL EYES AND EARS. PERIOD.

You won’t get a argument out of me, over one not being able to see this strong meat. God prophesied that many would not see and understand these things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world. Matt 13:35. God makes it very clear that even many preachers/holy men would worship anti christ thinking he was the true Christ. Why, I have no idea. CAUSE IT IS WRITTEN!!! CHRIST MAKES THIS STATEMENT A FEW TIMES, “HAVE YOU NOT READ”.

Guess they listened to mans words instead of God word. Bendito, Just cause you can’t see it in God’s word doesn’t make it not so. I will always listen to a world renown King James Bible scholar before I take the word of a one verse Charlie. If the shoe fits, wear it. That’s just a figure of speech, cause there are some Charlie’s out there that pretty salty in the word of God.

Bendito, God DID NOT destroy his children souls, the very essence of life, at the destruction of the first world age, after Satan’s overthrow. God has set up this plan of salvation to save his children, not to destroy them. He placed the souls, the very essence of life, of each child in another body then birthed them back upon this earth through the womb of woman, one at a time, in this present world earth age so they could choose who they would follow, him or Satan.

You profess are a Christian, so must believe when a flash man dies, only that flesh body dies, not the soul/spirit. The soul/spirit goes back to the one that gave it, that’s our Father. The people that have already died in the flesh bodies, are still just as aware of us as we are of them. But they are with the Father. I didn’t say that they all of them were in the best of standings with God. It’s just where everyone goes when this flesh body lays down or dies. The millennium is still up ahead, this will be the last proving ground for Gods children. How long will the millennium last? 1000 years. Ain’t no guessing on this time period my friend, it’s locked in.

This world age is a proving ground to separate the ones that love our Father from the ones that don’t. Those that choose Satan’s ways are done away with at that , GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT. It’s pretty simple my friend.

Deuteronomy 29:4 YET, he hasn’t done it yet, THE (LORD) HATH NOT GIVEN YOU AN HEART TO PERCEIVE, AND EYES TO SEE, AND EARS TO HEAR, UNTO THIS DAY. YOU DIG MY FRIEND?
You said. "Bendito, God DID NOT destroy his children souls, the very essence of life, at the destruction of the first world age, after Satan’s overthrow. God has set up this plan of salvation to save his children, not to destroy them. He placed the souls, the very essence of life, of each child in another body then birthed them back upon this earth through the womb of woman, one at a time, in this present world earth age so they could choose who they would follow, him or Satan."

I finally understand what you're saying here....REINCARNATION!! That does not happen. " And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
You said. "You profess are a Christian, so must believe when a flash man dies, only that flesh body dies, not the soul/spirit. The soul/spirit goes back to the one that gave it, that’s our Father."

Of course I'm aware that when a believer dies his spirit, which is him, goes to be with the Father....Not so those who are not believers. They go elsewhere, forever. The unbelievers that die unsaved do not have a second or third chance, they go to hell, the waiting place of the damned. The place spoken of in Luke 16:20-25. and other places.
You know, I've heard most of the nonsense you are spouting as I grew up in the Romanist religion. Most of their doctrines are myth, twisted truths and outright lies which totally contradict the Word.

JesusIs4Me, that is correct in Heb 9:26 that flesh man will die once and one time only in the flesh body. Reincarnation is a lie. I don’t agree with reincarnation period. Like I mentioned in my previous messages, one MUST BE AWARE OF THE THREE WORLD AGES. If one doesn’t put them in place, Gods word will never ever fit together for them.

I will put things in chronological order so maybe things will clear up for those who are having such an hard time with understanding, the three world ages. From the very foundation of the world, which is the first world age, and I’m not talking of where Genesis starts, other than Gen 1:1. Gen 1:1 In the beginning/foundation God created the heavens and the earth, period. This was the very foundation, the time when God hung this planet in the orbit it is in and created the heavens and the earth with all the souls/son of God/children for his pleasure.

This time period is the first world age or the very foundation, and Gods children ARE NOT IN FLESH BODIES in this first world age/the very foundation. At this time all of God’s children were referred to as, THE SONS OF GOD, and I repeat, they WERE NOT IN FLESH BODIES. This is important to get into your mind, the children/sons of Gods were not flesh. They were in those finer bodies, they were as the angels. Angels are just God’s children that are not in flesh bodies. I think the word angels means messenger. Angels and flesh children have the same type of soul, but one is in a so called spiritual body and one is in a flesh body.

It was in the foundation/first world age, that Satan deceived one third of Gods children and rebellioned against God and tried to take over. When one third the children followed Satan this infuriated the Father and he had to make a choice/stand at that time. God could not let this act of treason go unpunished, but he didn’t want to kill one third of his children he loved so much. So God set up this plan of salvation to try and redeem/salvage what children he could.

In this plan of salvation, God took these steps first: He removed the children from the earth/terra firma. He destroyed the world that was, first world age, to the point that it was void and without form, wiping out all traces of the world that was. Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form and void. My friends the world wasn’t created that way, without form and void, it became that way cause of Gods furious angry over Satan deceiving one third of the children and trying to take over.

When God destroyed the world that was/first world age, leaving no traces that there was any inhabitants upon the earth, thousands but more than likely, millions of years passed. The whole earth was covered with water for thousands/millions of years before God proceeded with his plan of salvation for his children. This is why we can find petrified fossils of marine life on the highest mountain tops in the world. It takes thousands if not millions of year for these fossils to form.

Then God proceeds with his plan of salvation by recreating/reconstructing the earth that he caused to become without form and void, starting Gen 1:3. This is the beginning of the second world age. In this age man is birthed through the womb of woman into these flesh bodies upon this recreated earth that God has just made anew. This age of the flesh is only about 12,000 to 14,000 years old. This flesh age, not this world. We know the earth is much much older.

After God removed the children and destroyed the first world age It was God’s intentions that none of children would be on earth unless they came through the womb of woman, born innocent of the world that was/ first world age, to make up there minds whether they would follow/love God or Satan. Being born on earth totally innocent, not knowing anything of the past. When a child breaks through that womb, the only automatic response they have is to take that first breath of air. Then start the long progress of learning, and hopefully learning the world of God so they can show themselves approved.

Those children of God that are fortunate enough to be brought up in a Christian life have a pretty good chance to over come out of this flesh body/life. What I mean by overcoming is this, you live a Godly/Christian life style to the degree that when you so call die in this flesh body, your spirit/soul takes on the status of deathlessness. Not all of Gods children will overcome out of this flesh age. Why? Satan and his bunch are still trying to sway Gods children to follow him. And Satan is having pretty good luck deceiving Gods children in even this second world age. Then there are those real unfortunate children that have never been raised Christian or even heard of Gods word.

Now that doesn’t sound fair and just that God would judge harshly on a child that wasn’t fortunate to even hear God’s word, and it not fair. God knew that many would not have the chance to hear his word to the point of being able to make a decision on whether to worship God or to follow Satan. God was way ahead in his thinking/planning to knowing that there would be many that never have a chance to hear the true word of God. So how does God make it fair for those unfortunate children.

We have such a just and fair Father that he wouldn’t dare sentence one of his children to death without them first hearing the true word of God. So in Gods great plan of salvation, where God is trying to salvage what children he can from the graspe of Satan. God has set up the last step in his overall plan of salvation. This step is known as the third world age, also known as The LORDS Day, also known as the millennium, that one thousand year desperation of time, right before the GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT DAY. This is really cool here. All that is taught in the LORDS DAY/Millennium is the cold hard truth of God. No other junk religion will be even mentioned. So here in the millennium, one doesn’t have to weed through this religion and that religion try try pull the real truth out of all those lies and deception. In the LORDS DAY only truth is taught. If the children can’t get it right and overcome being taught only the true world of God at that time, God has no choice but to sentence them to death.

That my friends is a true and just God. He has given the children every fair chance available to get right and come live with him so can show them his love and in return, the children love him back cause they know that God is the very reason they even exist. The love and greatfulness the children show the Father at this time joys his heart with pleasure. After all, God created his children for his pleasure. You dig?

Loyal Member
JesusIs4Me, that is correct in Heb 9:26 that flesh man will die once and one time only in the flesh body. Reincarnation is a lie. I don’t agree with reincarnation period. Like I mentioned in my previous messages, one MUST BE AWARE OF THE THREE WORLD AGES. If one doesn’t put them in place, Gods word will never ever fit together for them.

I will put things in chronological order so maybe things will clear up for those who are having such an hard time with understanding, the three world ages. From the very foundation of the world, which is the first world age, and I’m not talking of where Genesis starts, other than Gen 1:1. Gen 1:1 In the beginning/foundation God created the heavens and the earth, period. This was the very foundation, the time when God hung this planet in the orbit it is in and created the heavens and the earth with all the souls/son of God/children for his pleasure.

This time period is the first world age or the very foundation, and Gods children ARE NOT IN FLESH BODIES in this first world age/the very foundation. At this time all of God’s children were referred to as, THE SONS OF GOD, and I repeat, they WERE NOT IN FLESH BODIES. This is important to get into your mind, the children/sons of Gods were not flesh. They were in those finer bodies, they were as the angels. Angels are just God’s children that are not in flesh bodies. I think the word angels means messenger. Angels and flesh children have the same type of soul, but one is in a so called spiritual body and one is in a flesh body.

It was in the foundation/first world age, that Satan deceived one third of Gods children and rebellioned against God and tried to take over. When one third the children followed Satan this infuriated the Father and he had to make a choice/stand at that time. God could not let this act of treason go unpunished, but he didn’t want to kill one third of his children he loved so much. So God set up this plan of salvation to try and redeem/salvage what children he could.

In this plan of salvation, God took these steps first: He removed the children from the earth/terra firma. He destroyed the world that was, first world age, to the point that it was void and without form, wiping out all traces of the world that was. Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form and void. My friends the world wasn’t created that way, without form and void, it became that way cause of Gods furious angry over Satan deceiving one third of the children and trying to take over.

When God destroyed the world that was/first world age, leaving no traces that there was any inhabitants upon the earth, thousands but more than likely, millions of years passed. The whole earth was covered with water for thousands/millions of years before God proceeded with his plan of salvation for his children. This is why we can find petrified fossils of marine life on the highest mountain tops in the world. It takes thousands if not millions of year for these fossils to form.

Then God proceeds with his plan of salvation by recreating/reconstructing the earth that he caused to become without form and void, starting Gen 1:3. This is the beginning of the second world age. In this age man is birthed through the womb of woman into these flesh bodies upon this recreated earth that God has just made anew. This age of the flesh is only about 12,000 to 14,000 years old. This flesh age, not this world. We know the earth is much much older.

After God removed the children and destroyed the first world age It was God’s intentions that none of children would be on earth unless they came through the womb of woman, born innocent of the world that was/ first world age, to make up there minds whether they would follow/love God or Satan. Being born on earth totally innocent, not knowing anything of the past. When a child breaks through that womb, the only automatic response they have is to take that first breath of air. Then start the long progress of learning, and hopefully learning the world of God so they can show themselves approved.

Those children of God that are fortunate enough to be brought up in a Christian life have a pretty good chance to over come out of this flesh body/life. What I mean by overcoming is this, you live a Godly/Christian life style to the degree that when you so call die in this flesh body, your spirit/soul takes on the status of deathlessness. Not all of Gods children will overcome out of this flesh age. Why? Satan and his bunch are still trying to sway Gods children to follow him. And Satan is having pretty good luck deceiving Gods children in even this second world age. Then there are those real unfortunate children that have never been raised Christian or even heard of Gods word.

Now that doesn’t sound fair and just that God would judge harshly on a child that wasn’t fortunate to even hear God’s word, and it not fair. God knew that many would not have the chance to hear his word to the point of being able to make a decision on whether to worship God or to follow Satan. God was way ahead in his thinking/planning to knowing that there would be many that never have a chance to hear the true word of God. So how does God make it fair for those unfortunate children.

We have such a just and fair Father that he wouldn’t dare sentence one of his children to death without them first hearing the true word of God. So in Gods great plan of salvation, where God is trying to salvage what children he can from the graspe of Satan. God has set up the last step in his overall plan of salvation. This step is known as the third world age, also known as The LORDS Day, also known as the millennium, that one thousand year desperation of time, right before the GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT DAY. This is really cool here. All that is taught in the LORDS DAY/Millennium is the cold hard truth of God. No other junk religion will be even mentioned. So here in the millennium, one doesn’t have to weed through this religion and that religion try try pull the real truth out of all those lies and deception. In the LORDS DAY only truth is taught. If the children can’t get it right and overcome being taught only the true world of God at that time, God has no choice but to sentence them to death.

That my friends is a true and just God. He has given the children every fair chance available to get right and come live with him so can show them his love and in return, the children love him back cause they know that God is the very reason they even exist. The love and greatfulness the children show the Father at this time joys his heart with pleasure. After all, God created his children for his pleasure. You dig?
You have not given any scripture that indicates we existed in heaven before we were born into flesh bodies....If we were the sons of God, how is it that we bred human women and produced monsters/giants? The sons of God were the angels...and it was the fallen angels who kidnapped and raped human women producing giants. You should not portray yourself as an expert when you have so much bad information to back yourself up. There is NO usage of "sons of God" in the Old covenant that refers go humans..NONE!

Loyal Member
My friend Trey Smith is a little offbeat. He has a unique style you may find refreshing or you may want to run for the hills. He has a presentation on Nephilim giants you may want to see. Skulls included. It's really good information.

Bendito said, I’m sorry my friend. This makes no sense whatsoever...you’re saying we were the sons of God in the old covenant? If so there is no scripture that’s backs that up. Not one verse.

Not of the old covenant my friend, THE FOUNDATION, The very FOUNDATION was WAY WAY before the old covenant in the good ole KJB. We’re talking from where God first conceived the idea of creating a beautiful earth with children on it for His pleasure or company.

Once God conceived the idea it was just a matter of him speaking and things would begin to manifest into being or view. . We have a pretty awesome Father, He created the souls of the sons of Gods, those children that were created at the very FOUNDATION of the idea. These children were the very first children that God created and these children, were the only children that God ever created.

When God removed His children from the world that was, that first world age, God didn’t destroy any of the children during during that period, He just destroyed the world that was. Didn’t destroy the earth as such but removed all traces of there ever a being human life upon the earth. God did destroy any children at this time.

Instead of destroying the children, He removed them from the earth and set up the plan of salvation to salvage as many children as He could. He wanted to pull or salvage as many children as could back to Him, of that one third that Satan pulled away and that one third that didn’t have no idea who to follow.

This one third that didn’t choose God nor Saran must have been real sottish. Sottish means stupid. They didn’t know which to choose, good or evil. At least the children that followed Satan made a decision, even though it was the wrong choice. God doesn’t like indecision in his children, He wants them to take a stance and stand up and act like man.

God cause the firmament to fall onto the earth and cover the entire land mass with water for thousands, If not millions of years. With the entire land mass being covered for that length of time with water, you can how the fossils of marine life could be on the tops our highest mountain peaks.

Like the famous salt mines high in the Himalaya Mountain. This salt mine was form 250 million years ago, just read this today, and this salt contains 84 minerals in colloidal form. Colloidal is the form of minerals your body can take in and utilize readily. It’s mined by hand, and some the healthiest salt one can buy. Sorry got off subject momentarily.

Being a Christian we all know when this ole flesh body give up and so calls dies, the spirit/soul that was in that flesh body still lives. It returns to the Father, the One who gave it, the one who put that spirit or soul in this flesh body from the start.

2Cor 5:6 thru 5:8 and 1 Cor 15:52 when is flesh body dies, in the twinkling of an eye, you go back to the Father who gave it. So here we have God putting a spirit/soul in a flesh body here on earth, and when that flesh body dies, the spirit/soul returns to the Father again. I think all Christians believe this to be so.

Bendito my friend, I know it’s hard to see this very fact that the souls/spirits that are in these flesh bodies here on earth today, are the same souls/spirit that were in the bodies called the sons of God in the very beginning, known as the FOUNDATION.

Its hard to get that fact in one’s mind but it just makes sense that is what God did in His plan of salvation. God would not of even needed a plan of salvation if He had destroyed all His children at the Foundation. This very foundation wasn’t the the beginning of Genesis. The recreation or reconstruction of this second world age didn’t begin until Genesis1:3

Gen 1:1 the very conception of the idea that came to God for him to create a beautiful earth and create children to live upon it for his pleasure or for his company. Oh how God loved his children, Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together,and all the sons of God shouted for joy. Oh how Gods childrens loved Him.

Gen 1:2 Satan found proudness within himself and then persuaded one third of Gods children that he was the one to worship and pray to. . So God, instead of destroying Satan and the one third followed him, God set up a plan of salvation. God removing the children from the earth that was, God destroy all signs of anyone ever living on the earth.

King David speaks of this beginning/FOUNDATION, in psalms 104:6-7. The water stood above the mountains for millions of years. At Gods rebuke the waters fled; at the voice of thy thunder then hasted away.

Noah’s flood only lasted about one year and the water slowly dried up and nature began regrowing the foliage, kind after kind without God doing a thing himself. Nature came back on its own. God didn’t recreate the earth after Noah’s flood. Mother Nature sprang back on her own

Gen 1:3 Here God is starting to recreate the earth after he had removed His children all traces of anyone ever living upon the earth at the FOUNDATION. He begins to create,create,and creates until He creates man, both male and female. Don’t know just how many men and females He create on the sixth day, but that’s not all that important. God told them to replenish the earth.

God rest on the seventh day and the beginning of the next day, the eight day , God makes the statement, that He did not have a man to till the ground. God then forms one man and calls him, THE MAN, meaning that particular man, not man kind in general, but this very specific man, that would be named Adam.

Sometimes the Bible will use the name Adam meaning,man kind in general. Sometimes it uses the name Adam meaning, THE MAN, Adam. In the old manuscripts when the Bible uses the name Adam for man kind in general, it is written like this, (Adam).

In the old manuscripts THE MAN, Adam is designated like this, (Eth Ha Adam). THE MAN, ADAM, has both the article and the particle witch Specifies thiis particular man, the formed man from the dust that God blew into his nostrils and THE MAN, (Eth Ha Adam), became a living soul.

As the male and females created on the sixth day began birthing, replenishing the earth, God would place the soul/spirit of each of the children created at the very FOUNDATION, in each of flesh children that came through that womb of woman. Born totally innocent of the world that was,THE FOUNDATION, to make his or her minds up who they would follow or love, Satan or God. This is God’s plan of salvation at work.

Genesis 1:1. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. When was the beginning? Well, from the very beginning. There was no time frame on that statement, it was from the very FOUNDATION. That point when God had the idea that He would create a beautiful planet and hang it in the orbit it is in.

The earth just hangs there in space, looks like it should be free falling towards the bottom of somewhere. How does a planet just float out in space? A very beautiful planet, a very special planet, there has never been another planet found like this planet earth, thus far.

And scientists have looked out into space hundreds and I think thousands of light years in search for another planet like earth. Hard for me to grasp that kind of distance, hundreds of light years. Light travels at 186,000 miles per second. That’s 5,865,696,000,000 miles every years, if I calculated right. That number starts out in trillions. And that is just one year of travel. It’s hard for me to understand such vastness.

Back to the very beginning, known as the foundation. That moment when God decided he wanted to create an earth inhabited with children for his pleasure, or his company. At this time all the children, also called the sons of God, they were in finer bodies, the spiritual body. This spiritual body had mass and weight, doesn’t get sick or age, but it wasn’t flesh.

And I might add, death had not entered the world yet. The children didn’t even know the meaning or the term, death. All the children were created at the FOUNDATION, to live forever in eternity with God on this earth.

This my friend is the very beginning, referred to as the foundation. This is the verse in Genesis 1:1. The conception of the idea by God to create the earth and the children for his pleasure or his company.

Out of all the sons of God there was this one named, Satan. God thought a lot of Satan in very beginning of the foundation. God elevated him to the cherubim that covered the mercy seat. Satan protected Gods Thorne at that time. God said He made Satan the complete pattern. The most beautiful and most wisest of all the sons of God. Satan at one time was very good, Son of God. So good and faithful to God, that God gave him great authority.

But somewhere down the line Satan found pride within himself and he managed to persuade one third of the sons of God to follow him instead of them looking up to God. This infuriated God to the point of having to make his mind up to either destroy Satan and that one third of His children or set a plan of salvation and try and salvage all the children He could before He destroyed Satan and the rest of the sons of God that refused to repent and come back to the Father.

Job 38:1 Here God is trying to wake up Job to the understanding or the awareness of the Foundation. God is talking to Job out of the whirlwind, that highly polished bronze craft that God uses to traverse the universe.

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundation of the earth? Declare, if thou hast understanding. job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? You was one of those sons Bendito and you were in one of those finer bodies or spiritual bodies at this time.

You was not in the flesh body at that time, Bendito. God had not made a flesh man at this point in time. God had not put a soul or spirit of one of the sons of God in a flesh body as of yet. Job 38:21 Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? You wasn’t born in the flesh as of yet.

Bendito, there are many verses that speak of that very beginning, THE FOUNDATION, before and after Satan’s overthrow, where God removed the children from the earth, destroyed all signs of anyone having lived upon the earth before, then having the womb of woman birth those souls/spirits in the flesh bodies back upon the earth, being born totally innocent of the world that was, THE FOUNDATION. It’s a beautiful plan of salvation that God came up with, only one can see it.

Hope this writing helps one catch a glimpse of the world that was, THE FOUNDATION, and that great plan of salvation God has installed on earth. I’m sure not a skilled writer, I sure that is evident. A skilled writer could have said all I did and more in half the space. I’m not even going to proof read this material so I just hope it flows smoothly. God bless you, my friends.

Loyal Member
Bendito said, I’m sorry my friend. This makes no sense whatsoever...you’re saying we were the sons of God in the old covenant? If so there is no scripture that’s backs that up. Not one verse.

Not of the old covenant my friend, THE FOUNDATION, The very FOUNDATION was WAY WAY before the old covenant in the good ole KJB. We’re talking from where God first conceived the idea of creating a beautiful earth with children on it for His pleasure or company.

Once God conceived the idea it was just a matter of him speaking and things would begin to manifest into being or view. . We have a pretty awesome Father, He created the souls of the sons of Gods, those children that were created at the very FOUNDATION of the idea. These children were the very first children that God created and these children, were the only children that God ever created.

When God removed His children from the world that was, that first world age, God didn’t destroy any of the children during during that period, He just destroyed the world that was. Didn’t destroy the earth as such but removed all traces of there ever a being human life upon the earth. God did destroy any children at this time.

Instead of destroying the children, He removed them from the earth and set up the plan of salvation to salvage as many children as He could. He wanted to pull or salvage as many children as could back to Him, of that one third that Satan pulled away and that one third that didn’t have no idea who to follow.

This one third that didn’t choose God nor Saran must have been real sottish. Sottish means stupid. They didn’t know which to choose, good or evil. At least the children that followed Satan made a decision, even though it was the wrong choice. God doesn’t like indecision in his children, He wants them to take a stance and stand up and act like man.

God cause the firmament to fall onto the earth and cover the entire land mass with water for thousands, If not millions of years. With the entire land mass being covered for that length of time with water, you can how the fossils of marine life could be on the tops our highest mountain peaks.

Like the famous salt mines high in the Himalaya Mountain. This salt mine was form 250 million years ago, just read this today, and this salt contains 84 minerals in colloidal form. Colloidal is the form of minerals your body can take in and utilize readily. It’s mined by hand, and some the healthiest salt one can buy. Sorry got off subject momentarily.

Being a Christian we all know when this ole flesh body give up and so calls dies, the spirit/soul that was in that flesh body still lives. It returns to the Father, the One who gave it, the one who put that spirit or soul in this flesh body from the start.

2Cor 5:6 thru 5:8 and 1 Cor 15:52 when is flesh body dies, in the twinkling of an eye, you go back to the Father who gave it. So here we have God putting a spirit/soul in a flesh body here on earth, and when that flesh body dies, the spirit/soul returns to the Father again. I think all Christians believe this to be so.

Bendito my friend, I know it’s hard to see this very fact that the souls/spirits that are in these flesh bodies here on earth today, are the same souls/spirit that were in the bodies called the sons of God in the very beginning, known as the FOUNDATION.

Its hard to get that fact in one’s mind but it just makes sense that is what God did in His plan of salvation. God would not of even needed a plan of salvation if He had destroyed all His children at the Foundation. This very foundation wasn’t the the beginning of Genesis. The recreation or reconstruction of this second world age didn’t begin until Genesis1:3

Gen 1:1 the very conception of the idea that came to God for him to create a beautiful earth and create children to live upon it for his pleasure or for his company. Oh how God loved his children, Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together,and all the sons of God shouted for joy. Oh how Gods childrens loved Him.

Gen 1:2 Satan found proudness within himself and then persuaded one third of Gods children that he was the one to worship and pray to. . So God, instead of destroying Satan and the one third followed him, God set up a plan of salvation. God removing the children from the earth that was, God destroy all signs of anyone ever living on the earth.

King David speaks of this beginning/FOUNDATION, in psalms 104:6-7. The water stood above the mountains for millions of years. At Gods rebuke the waters fled; at the voice of thy thunder then hasted away.

Noah’s flood only lasted about one year and the water slowly dried up and nature began regrowing the foliage, kind after kind without God doing a thing himself. Nature came back on its own. God didn’t recreate the earth after Noah’s flood. Mother Nature sprang back on her own

Gen 1:3 Here God is starting to recreate the earth after he had removed His children all traces of anyone ever living upon the earth at the FOUNDATION. He begins to create,create,and creates until He creates man, both male and female. Don’t know just how many men and females He create on the sixth day, but that’s not all that important. God told them to replenish the earth.

God rest on the seventh day and the beginning of the next day, the eight day , God makes the statement, that He did not have a man to till the ground. God then forms one man and calls him, THE MAN, meaning that particular man, not man kind in general, but this very specific man, that would be named Adam.

Sometimes the Bible will use the name Adam meaning,man kind in general. Sometimes it uses the name Adam meaning, THE MAN, Adam. In the old manuscripts when the Bible uses the name Adam for man kind in general, it is written like this, (Adam).

In the old manuscripts THE MAN, Adam is designated like this, (Eth Ha Adam). THE MAN, ADAM, has both the article and the particle witch Specifies thiis particular man, the formed man from the dust that God blew into his nostrils and THE MAN, (Eth Ha Adam), became a living soul.

As the male and females created on the sixth day began birthing, replenishing the earth, God would place the soul/spirit of each of the children created at the very FOUNDATION, in each of flesh children that came through that womb of woman. Born totally innocent of the world that was,THE FOUNDATION, to make his or her minds up who they would follow or love, Satan or God. This is God’s plan of salvation at work.

Genesis 1:1. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. When was the beginning? Well, from the very beginning. There was no time frame on that statement, it was from the very FOUNDATION. That point when God had the idea that He would create a beautiful planet and hang it in the orbit it is in.

The earth just hangs there in space, looks like it should be free falling towards the bottom of somewhere. How does a planet just float out in space? A very beautiful planet, a very special planet, there has never been another planet found like this planet earth, thus far.

And scientists have looked out into space hundreds and I think thousands of light years in search for another planet like earth. Hard for me to grasp that kind of distance, hundreds of light years. Light travels at 186,000 miles per second. That’s 5,865,696,000,000 miles every years, if I calculated right. That number starts out in trillions. And that is just one year of travel. It’s hard for me to understand such vastness.

Back to the very beginning, known as the foundation. That moment when God decided he wanted to create an earth inhabited with children for his pleasure, or his company. At this time all the children, also called the sons of God, they were in finer bodies, the spiritual body. This spiritual body had mass and weight, doesn’t get sick or age, but it wasn’t flesh.

And I might add, death had not entered the world yet. The children didn’t even know the meaning or the term, death. All the children were created at the FOUNDATION, to live forever in eternity with God on this earth.

This my friend is the very beginning, referred to as the foundation. This is the verse in Genesis 1:1. The conception of the idea by God to create the earth and the children for his pleasure or his company.

Out of all the sons of God there was this one named, Satan. God thought a lot of Satan in very beginning of the foundation. God elevated him to the cherubim that covered the mercy seat. Satan protected Gods Thorne at that time. God said He made Satan the complete pattern. The most beautiful and most wisest of all the sons of God. Satan at one time was very good, Son of God. So good and faithful to God, that God gave him great authority.

But somewhere down the line Satan found pride within himself and he managed to persuade one third of the sons of God to follow him instead of them looking up to God. This infuriated God to the point of having to make his mind up to either destroy Satan and that one third of His children or set a plan of salvation and try and salvage all the children He could before He destroyed Satan and the rest of the sons of God that refused to repent and come back to the Father.

Job 38:1 Here God is trying to wake up Job to the understanding or the awareness of the Foundation. God is talking to Job out of the whirlwind, that highly polished bronze craft that God uses to traverse the universe.

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundation of the earth? Declare, if thou hast understanding. job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? You was one of those sons Bendito and you were in one of those finer bodies or spiritual bodies at this time.

You was not in the flesh body at that time, Bendito. God had not made a flesh man at this point in time. God had not put a soul or spirit of one of the sons of God in a flesh body as of yet. Job 38:21 Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? You wasn’t born in the flesh as of yet.

Bendito, there are many verses that speak of that very beginning, THE FOUNDATION, before and after Satan’s overthrow, where God removed the children from the earth, destroyed all signs of anyone having lived upon the earth before, then having the womb of woman birth those souls/spirits in the flesh bodies back upon the earth, being born totally innocent of the world that was, THE FOUNDATION. It’s a beautiful plan of salvation that God came up with, only one can see it.

Hope this writing helps one catch a glimpse of the world that was, THE FOUNDATION, and that great plan of salvation God has installed on earth. I’m sure not a skilled writer, I sure that is evident. A skilled writer could have said all I did and more in half the space. I’m not even going to proof read this material so I just hope it flows smoothly. God bless you, my friends.
Yeah....As with most Romanist fables there is NO evidence to back up this childs story. Mainly because its pure fiction.
God created man in Genesis 1 Not before. Man is a spirit. If he preexisted God would not have made him, remade him(?) in verse 26. He would simply have made a body and called him down from heaven. Its time for you to put aside foolish fables and to learn the Word.

Bendito it just prove to me again, and I’ve seen it over and over, if you don’t have those spiritual eyes and ears you will never understand the three world ages. God has yet to open your eyes. Not saying your a dummy by a long shot cause you are digging into the word daily. You don’t see men with the appetite you have for the word all that often. But friend you will never get Gods word to completely fit together without accepting the three world ages. Good luck my friend.

Loyal Member
Bendito it just prove to me again, and I’ve seen it over and over, if you don’t have those spiritual eyes and ears you will never understand the three world ages. God has yet to open your eyes. Not saying your a dummy by a long shot cause you are digging into the word daily. You don’t see men with the appetite you have for the word all that often. But friend you will never get Gods word to completely fit together without accepting the three world ages. Good luck my friend.
Yeah. Well....Give me something to believe. PROVE IT. You're just spouting poor fiction until you provide proof. Genesis 1 says God created man at the time of the rebuilding of the Earth. Not before there was an Earth. What you've indicated so far is that you are right and the bible is wrong.

All I have talked about and tried to explain to everyone is information that very few have had the privilege to hear, this information comes from one of the greatest world renowned King James Bible scholar that ever lived, Dr. E. W. Bullinger.

Dr. E. W. Bullinger was born in Canterbury, England, he was a direct descendant of the great Swiss reformer, Johann Heinrich Bullinger, a covenant theologian. Dr. E. W. Bullinger was educated at Kings College, London. He was a recognized scholar in the field of BIBLICAL LANGUAGES. He could read and write the Hebrew and Greek languages. He read the old manuscripts from which our KJB was translated from. The Archbishop of Canterbury granted him an honary Doctor of Divinity degree in 1881 in recognition of his biblical scholarship.

A total of 171 punished works have been verifiable attributed to Dr. Bullinger. His major works: A Critical Lexicon and Concordance to the English and Greek New Testament—- Figures of speech used in the Bible—- and The Companion Bible, all are exhaustive reference works in biblical research. Things to Come, it consists of over 1000 pages, published in 1899, remains to this day a matchless research work identifying and classifying over 200 separate figures of speech used in the Bible.

I could write pages of accomplishments of Dr Bullinger. While E.W. Bullinger work has been celebrated and acclaimed by many, like all whose enlightenment that dares to challenge the dogma of tradition, he understood the stagnancy of men’s minds, and how tightly they held on to their traditions.

E.W. Bullinger has been held in high regards from many Doctors and theologians and has been championed and heralded by many scholars of Gods word. Today E.W. Bullingers works remain the greatest resource in the quest for truth. Those who seek truth have truly been blessed by the wisdom of this great man of God.

Many scholars of Gods word reference Dr, Bullingers works. Even 100 years after his death. Dr, Bullingers insight into God’s word are still looked up to by many scholars.

My friends I have documented just a small amount of Dr, E. W. Bullingers research/wisdom in God word. All I’m saying is, listen to a proven world renown scholar of Gods word, not a one verse Charlie. A one verse Charlie has never heard of the things I’ve tried to explain on this site. WHY, God has not open their eyes and ears to the secrets that have been kept hidden from the foundation of the world. Matt 13:35

All that I post on this site comes from, Dr. E.W. Bullingers cometary as he goes through the King James Bible, line by line. He was a scholar of scholars, great scholars looked up to Dr. Bullinger, He was the World Greastest King James Bible Scholar that ever lived in the flesh, short of Christ. We all know that Christ was the living Word.

Very few have been fortunate enough or lucky enough to even hear of Dr. Bullinger, much less here the truths he teaches, these truths have been kept secret from the foundation of the world. This is Christ talking here. Matt 13:35

I’ve documented the credentials of Dr, E.W. Bullingers accomplishments in part, as a life long scholar of the King James Bible. This man spoke and read the Hebrew and Greek language. He read the old Hebrew and Greek manuscripts, from which our good ole King James Bible was translated from.

So here you have it My friends, who would you trust to get the real truth of God’s word, a world renown scholar of Gods word with outstanding credentials or just a student of Gods word without any known credentials. I would hope my friends that your wisdom would kick in and you would make the right choice.

Bendito says all the things I’ve talked about here is nothing but Romanism fables, fairy tales, and lies. Because he is not able to see and understand these things, to him they must untrue. When the truth of the matter, God has not yet opened his spiritual eyes and ears as of yet Duet 29:4. Eze 12:2 has eyes to see, and see not; have ears to hear, and hear not:

Bendito just cause you are not able to see these great truths that Dr. Bullinger brings forth from Gods word, doesn’t make them untrue or fairytale. To me your to busy trying to prove someone wrong instead of trying to learn. I will always listen to a scholar of Gods word before I will listen to just a lay person.

Loyal Member
All I have talked about and tried to explain to everyone is information that very few have had the privilege to hear, this information comes from one of the greatest world renowned King James Bible scholar that ever lived, Dr. E. W. Bullinger.

Dr. E. W. Bullinger was born in Canterbury, England, he was a direct descendant of the great Swiss reformer, Johann Heinrich Bullinger, a covenant theologian. Dr. E. W. Bullinger was educated at Kings College, London. He was a recognized scholar in the field of BIBLICAL LANGUAGES. He could read and write the Hebrew and Greek languages. He read the old manuscripts from which our KJB was translated from. The Archbishop of Canterbury granted him an honary Doctor of Divinity degree in 1881 in recognition of his biblical scholarship.

A total of 171 punished works have been verifiable attributed to Dr. Bullinger. His major works: A Critical Lexicon and Concordance to the English and Greek New Testament—- Figures of speech used in the Bible—- and The Companion Bible, all are exhaustive reference works in biblical research. Things to Come, it consists of over 1000 pages, published in 1899, remains to this day a matchless research work identifying and classifying over 200 separate figures of speech used in the Bible.

I could write pages of accomplishments of Dr Bullinger. While E.W. Bullinger work has been celebrated and acclaimed by many, like all whose enlightenment that dares to challenge the dogma of tradition, he understood the stagnancy of men’s minds, and how tightly they held on to their traditions.

E.W. Bullinger has been held in high regards from many Doctors and theologians and has been championed and heralded by many scholars of Gods word. Today E.W. Bullingers works remain the greatest resource in the quest for truth. Those who seek truth have truly been blessed by the wisdom of this great man of God.

Many scholars of Gods word reference Dr, Bullingers works. Even 100 years after his death. Dr, Bullingers insight into God’s word are still looked up to by many scholars.

My friends I have documented just a small amount of Dr, E. W. Bullingers research/wisdom in God word. All I’m saying is, listen to a proven world renown scholar of Gods word, not a one verse Charlie. A one verse Charlie has never heard of the things I’ve tried to explain on this site. WHY, God has not open their eyes and ears to the secrets that have been kept hidden from the foundation of the world. Matt 13:35

All that I post on this site comes from, Dr. E.W. Bullingers cometary as he goes through the King James Bible, line by line. He was a scholar of scholars, great scholars looked up to Dr. Bullinger, He was the World Greastest King James Bible Scholar that ever lived in the flesh, short of Christ. We all know that Christ was the living Word.

Very few have been fortunate enough or lucky enough to even hear of Dr. Bullinger, much less here the truths he teaches, these truths have been kept secret from the foundation of the world. This is Christ talking here. Matt 13:35

I’ve documented the credentials of Dr, E.W. Bullingers accomplishments in part, as a life long scholar of the King James Bible. This man spoke and read the Hebrew and Greek language. He read the old Hebrew and Greek manuscripts, from which our good ole King James Bible was translated from.

So here you have it My friends, who would you trust to get the real truth of God’s word, a world renown scholar of Gods word with outstanding credentials or just a student of Gods word without any known credentials. I would hope my friends that your wisdom would kick in and you would make the right choice.

Bendito says all the things I’ve talked about here is nothing but Romanism fables, fairy tales, and lies. Because he is not able to see and understand these things, to him they must untrue. When the truth of the matter, God has not yet opened his spiritual eyes and ears as of yet Duet 29:4. Eze 12:2 has eyes to see, and see not; have ears to hear, and hear not:

Bendito just cause you are not able to see these great truths that Dr. Bullinger brings forth from Gods word, doesn’t make them untrue or fairytale. To me your to busy trying to prove someone wrong instead of trying to learn. I will always listen to a scholar of Gods word before I will listen to just a lay person.
I'm familiar with Bullinger, my friend. I have no problem with using some of his teachings but it appears that you listen to him far more than you listen to the Word... Bullinger was what is called an "ultradispensationalist" which would put him on the side of fanaticism, unbalancing his beliefs. I suggest you spend more time with the Holy Spirit and less time with a man. God knows far better than any man. Let Him teach you. Let him get you on a balanced footing.
As for me, I'm well aware of civilizations that predate Adam, I'm aware of the giants and their origins, demons and their origins etc. Stop blaming others and grow up.

Bendito there are dispensations of time in Gods word. You haven’t excepted the first world age where God created all His children from the foundation, the very beginning. The children at that time we’re not in the flesh but in the finer body or a spiritual body and were referred to as the sons of God.

Now we are in this dispensation of time where all of God’s children are in flesh bodies. You cannot over look this time period cause you are living in it as we speak. We know in this period of time, about six thousand years has expired since God had finished the recreation of the world from Satan’s overthrow or rebellion. And that’s if you don’t count the eight thousand years God took recreating this dispensation time where God made man in flesh bodies

I’ve mentioned it before that it took God thousands of man’s years to create the world and all that’s in it along with the children. 2 Peter 3:8-10 Peter saying that one of God’s years is equivalent to one thousand of man’s years. Anyway this desperation of time where man is in the flesh body is about to come to the end. In this dispensation of time about twelve to fourteen thousand years has passed. There is no argument I wouldn’t think about this second world age or dispensation of time other than how many years have passed from the start.

Now we are getting close to to moving into the third dispensation of time known as the third world age, also known as The LORDS DAY,also known as the millennium, that one thousand year period of time right before the GREAT WHITE THRONE Judgement day. There is no guessing on how long this dispensation of time will be. God specified it precisely, one thousand years.

Now there are two dispensations of time you cannot deny. Your living in one at the present and you know of the millennium that’s just up ahead and it will last one thousand years. It is impossible not see at least these two last dispensations of time my friend.

Loyal Member
Bendito there are dispensations of time in Gods word. You haven’t excepted the first world age where God created all His children from the foundation, the very beginning. The children at that time we’re not in the flesh but in the finer body or a spiritual body and were referred to as the sons of God.

Now we are in this dispensation of time where all of God’s children are in flesh bodies. You cannot over look this time period cause you are living in it as we speak. We know in this period of time, about six thousand years has expired since God had finished the recreation of the world from Satan’s overthrow or rebellion. And that’s if you don’t count the eight thousand years God took recreating this dispensation time where God made man in flesh bodies

I’ve mentioned it before that it took God thousands of man’s years to create the world and all that’s in it along with the children. 2 Peter 3:8-10 Peter saying that one of God’s years is equivalent to one thousand of man’s years. Anyway this desperation of time where man is in the flesh body is about to come to the end. In this dispensation of time about twelve to fourteen thousand years has passed. There is no argument I wouldn’t think about this second world age or dispensation of time other than how many years have passed from the start.

Now we are getting close to to moving into the third dispensation of time known as the third world age, also known as The LORDS DAY,also known as the millennium, that one thousand year period of time right before the GREAT WHITE THRONE Judgement day. There is no guessing on how long this dispensation of time will be. God specified it precisely, one thousand years.

Now there are two dispensations of time you cannot deny. Your living in one at the present and you know of the millennium that’s just up ahead and it will last one thousand years. It is impossible not see at least these two last dispensations of time my friend.
I'm aware that there are dispensations, my friend. For example we are in the overlap between the dispensation of law, and the dispensation of Grace today. We are so close to the end of that overlap that tomorrow we could well be out of the dispensation of Grace and into the dispensation of the Tribulation period, with only the Rapture separating them.
I'm aware of the dispensation teaching that your Mr Bullinger taught. And it does not line up. Your Romanist fable for example, that you existed as a spirit before you were born into a flesh body. That is not in the bible anywhere. It is not even implied. Hmmm. See that? I just learned that it's not the Romanist church that teaches that. LOL There seems to be no serious religion that actually teaches that. It comes down to individuals that teach it. Interesting! Either way though....Its not in the bible, it's not taught by anybody who is recognized as a teacher. Yes. Mr Bullinger taught it, but a commentary is simply an opinion. A commentary is not Word! Opinions can, and very often are wrong! Mr Bullinger's opinion on pre existence is wrong.
When God created the world....There is no time recorded anywhere as to how long it took, but God spoke it into existence...and nobody knows how long it took to become. We know there was six thousand years from Adam and the recreation of the Earth. I don't know about any eight thousand years concerning man. Adam was the first man. The people who inhabited the Earth before Adam were not human. I do know that. I also know that your Mr Bullinger was a highly respected man, he loved the Lord, and studied His Word continuously, but he made mistakes. Lots of them. Pre-existence of man was one of them.

A detective when trying to get to the whole truth and nothing but the truth has to gather all the evidence and fit all the pieces together along with a time line, but in the end he discovers what has taken place. He didn’t see what happened with his own eyes but by using wisdom fitting all the facts together he comes up with the truth of the matter.

Some aspects of Gods word are kinda like fitting a puzzle together. He has told us all things in the volume of the book/bible. God may not have spelled out to us precisely word for word but he has given us all the evidence to come up with the truth or the facts of just what has happened.

Gods three world ages are like that. He hasn’t spelled it out word for word the way one has to teach a child but has given us all the evidence when assembled together gives the answer to the mystery. One does that by the use of wisdom. Just going by memory but seems God made the statement, in all your getting, get wisdom first. Makes sense. One must take the blinders off when using wisdom or one vision is still blurred .

Let’s see what God thinks about wisdom. Prov 8:1-21 Doth not Wisdom cry? Boy, doesn’t she! She cry’s out, take the blinders off dummy. Wisdom cry’s out from the high places, at the coming in at the doors. She/Wisdom wants your attention. Wisdom speaks truth and wickedness is an abomination to her lips. Wisdom loves those that love her, those that seek wisdom early shall find her. Prov 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, BEFORE HIS WORKS IF OLD. These works were before the book of Genesis. 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, OR EVER THE EARTH WAS. BEFORE THE EARTH WAS FORMED. God had not created the earth until He took wisdom in. This word EVERLASTING, means from the very concept or thought of creating an earth to the present. Wisdom was there before God made the earth or prepared the heavens. Prob 8:30 Then I/Wisdom was by God, as one brought up with him: and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him. Prob 8:35 FOR WHOSO FINDETH ME FINDETH LIFE,AND SHALL OBTAIN FAVOUR OF THE LORD. Do you want favor from God my friend? 8:36 BUT HE THAT SINNETH AGAINST ME WRONGETH HIS OWN SOUL: all they that hate me love death.

So you can see the very nature of God is wisdom. Our nature is very alike Gods nature. We are natural and God is supernatural. So if you want to find favor from the LORD, you had better acquire wisdom. It’s makes God smile when He see one of his children using wisdom.

When a Christian is asked, where did your soul come from. I would say that most Christians would answer, I came from God. Good answer. So our souls existed prior to God putting our souls in these flesh bodies. The souls/spirits have existed long before the flesh body was created. Eph 1:4. According as He hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world. 1-5. Having predestined us according to the good pleasure of His will

For God to have chose us before the foundation of the world, that is a action God took prior the creating the earth. So when one of God’s children uses wisdom you can see how the Souls/spirits existed way brfore these flesh bodies were conceived.

Here is another place in the Bible where God let’s us know that the souls where around long before these flesh bodies came into existence. Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. And God ask Satan where he had been and Satan answered and from going to and fro in the earth, from walking up and down in it.

We know that this had to be before these flesh bodies were created cause we have never presented ourselves before the LORD in these flesh bodies and never has Satan walked freely amoung these flesh bodies here on earth. In fact a flesh body cannot come face to face with God cause the flesh would be consumed from His brightness.

Remove the blinders and take on wisdom. Your Father will bless you for this action on your part. Peter wanted us to know this on e thing but most just can’t seem to get it in their head just how important this bit of wisdom is. 2 Peter 3:8. BUT, BELOVED, BE NOT IGNORANT OF THIS ONE THING, THAT ONE DAY IS WITH THE LORD AS A THOUSAND YEARS, AND A THOUSAND YEARS AS ONE DAY. Now do you think that God had Peter write that bit of wisdom cause he needed to fill up some space in the Bible. BE NOT IGNORANT OF THIS ONE THING MY FRIENDS. THIS IS WISDOM CALLING, WILL YOU LISTEN. IT WILL MAKE YOUR FATHER SMILE WHEN HE SEE YOU USING WISDOM. YOU WILL FIND FAVOR FROM THE LORD WHEN YOU TAKE HOLD OF WISDOM MY FRIENDS.

Loyal Member
A detective when trying to get to the whole truth and nothing but the truth has to gather all the evidence and fit all the pieces together along with a time line, but in the end he discovers what has taken place. He didn’t see what happened with his own eyes but by using wisdom fitting all the facts together he comes up with the truth of the matter.

Some aspects of Gods word are kinda like fitting a puzzle together. He has told us all things in the volume of the book/bible. God may not have spelled out to us precisely word for word but he has given us all the evidence to come up with the truth or the facts of just what has happened.

Gods three world ages are like that. He hasn’t spelled it out word for word the way one has to teach a child but has given us all the evidence when assembled together gives the answer to the mystery. One does that by the use of wisdom. Just going by memory but seems God made the statement, in all your getting, get wisdom first. Makes sense. One must take the blinders off when using wisdom or one vision is still blurred .

Let’s see what God thinks about wisdom. Prov 8:1-21 Doth not Wisdom cry? Boy, doesn’t she! She cry’s out, take the blinders off dummy. Wisdom cry’s out from the high places, at the coming in at the doors. She/Wisdom wants your attention. Wisdom speaks truth and wickedness is an abomination to her lips. Wisdom loves those that love her, those that seek wisdom early shall find her. Prov 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, BEFORE HIS WORKS IF OLD. These works were before the book of Genesis. 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, OR EVER THE EARTH WAS. BEFORE THE EARTH WAS FORMED. God had not created the earth until He took wisdom in. This word EVERLASTING, means from the very concept or thought of creating an earth to the present. Wisdom was there before God made the earth or prepared the heavens. Prob 8:30 Then I/Wisdom was by God, as one brought up with him: and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him. Prob 8:35 FOR WHOSO FINDETH ME FINDETH LIFE,AND SHALL OBTAIN FAVOUR OF THE LORD. Do you want favor from God my friend? 8:36 BUT HE THAT SINNETH AGAINST ME WRONGETH HIS OWN SOUL: all they that hate me love death.

So you can see the very nature of God is wisdom. Our nature is very alike Gods nature. We are natural and God is supernatural. So if you want to find favor from the LORD, you had better acquire wisdom. It’s makes God smile when He see one of his children using wisdom.

When a Christian is asked, where did your soul come from. I would say that most Christians would answer, I came from God. Good answer. So our souls existed prior to God putting our souls in these flesh bodies. The souls/spirits have existed long before the flesh body was created. Eph 1:4. According as He hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world. 1-5. Having predestined us according to the good pleasure of His will

For God to have chose us before the foundation of the world, that is a action God took prior the creating the earth. So when one of God’s children uses wisdom you can see how the Souls/spirits existed way brfore these flesh bodies were conceived.

Here is another place in the Bible where God let’s us know that the souls where around long before these flesh bodies came into existence. Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. And God ask Satan where he had been and Satan answered and from going to and fro in the earth, from walking up and down in it.

We know that this had to be before these flesh bodies were created cause we have never presented ourselves before the LORD in these flesh bodies and never has Satan walked freely amoung these flesh bodies here on earth. In fact a flesh body cannot come face to face with God cause the flesh would be consumed from His brightness.

Remove the blinders and take on wisdom. Your Father will bless you for this action on your part. Peter wanted us to know this on e thing but most just can’t seem to get it in their head just how important this bit of wisdom is. 2 Peter 3:8. BUT, BELOVED, BE NOT IGNORANT OF THIS ONE THING, THAT ONE DAY IS WITH THE LORD AS A THOUSAND YEARS, AND A THOUSAND YEARS AS ONE DAY. Now do you think that God had Peter write that bit of wisdom cause he needed to fill up some space in the Bible. BE NOT IGNORANT OF THIS ONE THING MY FRIENDS. THIS IS WISDOM CALLING, WILL YOU LISTEN. IT WILL MAKE YOUR FATHER SMILE WHEN HE SEE YOU USING WISDOM. YOU WILL FIND FAVOR FROM THE LORD WHEN YOU TAKE HOLD OF WISDOM MY FRIENDS.
Sir, this is very well written, but again....Your hero make mistakes in his learning/teaching....We did not exist before we were born in flesh bodies. There is no Word that says were did exist before our flesh bodies

There are many places in the Bible where it states that we/souls existed before we were in these flesh bodies. Flesh man is a very late comer in the world of things. Take Jeremiah for instance, a very great prophet. This is God talking here so listen up. Jere 1:5. Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

God made it very clear that He already knew Jeremiah before He put Jeremiah’s soul in the flesh body in the womb of his mother. How could God put Jeremiah in his mother’s womb if Jeremiah wasn’t with him in the spirit at that moment. God didn’t just pick out any individual to be a prophet to the nation just by chance. God chose Jeremiah because of what Jeremiah had accomplished in the first world age. God chooses someone because they have proven themselves to be worthy of that appointment. God doesn’t randomly pick a man hoping he will perform the duties at hand. No way, God picks proven men, men that have already accomplished great things for the purpose of His will/plan. Jeremiah must have been a mighty warrior during Satan’s rebellion where he sided with God and put Satan back in his place. Jeremiah was one of the Elect. He overcame in the first world age so God knew Jeremiah heart and knew he could count on him to be a great prophet during this age of the flesh, known as the 2nd world age.

Just as large corporations do when hiring a CEO. Do they hire just any person off the street to be their CEO. Of course not, they hire a man that has accomplished great things with other companies. One that may have taken a company from bankruptcy to great successes. The same goes with God. God will only put men in high places that had accomplished big goals in the name of the Father. God doesn’t need on job trainee, He wants proven experience men, men that have accomplished big goal in His name. PERIOD.

As I have mentioned, in the first world age all the children were referred to as the sons of God and were in spiritual bodies. God knew all the sons of God individually and He knew their character and their true nature. God knew who He could count on because of what certain individuals had done or performed during the first world age. Just because God took Jeremiah’s soul/spirit and placed it in a flesh body in his mother’s womb, didn’t change the intellect or nature of Jeremiah. Jeremiah nature/intellect was still the same. Jeremiah’s true nature was to love the Father and to do His willpower. What I’m trying to say is, one’s true nature or intellect remains the same wether in a spiritual body or a flesh body. That’s why God could count on Jeremiah to become a prophet unto the nations, because God knew Jeremiah and what Jeremiah had accomplished in the first world age during Satan rebellion. God didn’t just choose anyone, He chose Jeremiah because he was a proven soldier. God knew Jeremiah’s true heart, so God knew He could count on Jeremiah, plain and simple.

Just because God puts these souls/spirits in a spiritual or flesh body does not change the intellect or the true nature of an individual. Now the flesh body does have a very big influence over the soul/spiritual body. And this ole flesh body tends to have a very negative influence on the soul/spirit. That’s why it grieved God that he had put the soul/spirit of man in a flesh body. God knew that and He grieved over it. Soul and spirit are very akin but are different, but both work together. The soul is the very life if an individual and the spirit is the intellect of the soul. The two go hand in hand.

Let’s go to Rom 9:11 here is another situation where God is saying He knew the twins, Jacob and Esau, before they were even born. Rom 9:11. For the children being not yet born, neither done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth:wink: 9:13. It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. Rom 9:13. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Now analyze just what God has said here. These two little innocent babies which have not done any good or done any evil, but God loves one but hates the other. Now God being all fair and just, how could God hate Esau when he just made the statement that neither child had done good or evil. Why did God hate a little innocent baby that hadn’t done any evil. Does that make sense my friends. No it sure doesn’t. God knew both Jacob and Esau in the first world age where all the children were referred to as sons of God. Jocob must have been a mighty warriors along side of God and Esau must have been a flunky and followed Satan or been one of that one third that didn’t know who to follow, God or Satan. Either way, Esau didn’t find favor with God at that time. God knew Esau true heart from before, that’s why God hated Esau.

That prophecy still holds truth today that the elder shall serve the younger in this sense. Most of the descendants of Esau live in the country of Russia and most the descendants of Jacob live in the USA. Here you see the USA rules over Russia. The the country of Russia is thousands of years old and the USA is just a little over two hundred years old. But the USA has become the super power of powers in less than two hundred years. Why? The USA is a nation of God loving people. You want to be on top, you side with the Father.

God has to know an individuals back ground before He could ever form an opinion whether to hate or to love a particular individual. We are all not just passing through this earth age by chance my friend. This is God’s plan of salvation going on step by step or world age by world age. The more one understands the emotions of God the more you know how to please Him. Our emotions are very akin to God’s. God is long suffering or has plenty of patience with his children just like we are with our children. When one of our children do something wrong we scolded and correct them, so does God.

These flesh bodies were made for the souls to be placed into, not the other way around. If you claim to be a born again Christian, or born from above, you were with the Father before He put you in this flesh body. Can’t you see and understand that simple arrangement my friend. Before God can do anything with a individual you have to be with Him first. Ephesians 1:4 According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, Ephes 1:5. Having predestined us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of His will. Before God could choose us, or predestinate us, He had to know us first. God doesn’t just pick one out of thin air. Take the blinders off my friend. God can put one’s soul in a flesh body as easily as He can put one’s soul in a spiritual body. It’s childs play to Him. It’s no big deal. After all, He could speak and things would appear. Man can kill a flesh body but man can not harm a soul. Only God can kill or take the life of one’s soul. For one to loose the life of their soul is to go through what is known as the second death, the death of the soul. That’s pretty final my friend.

Gods plan of salvation is playing out in this second world age where God has placed man’s soul in these flesh bodies to document whether one will love the Father or go down in ruins with Satan. . Man’s soul had to be with God before He could have done anything with one soul. To me that is so simple. You have to be in Gods posssession first before He can do anything with you. That is just the natural schema of the way things go down. I know I’ve been repetitive on this but I’m trying to drive this into your thought. Before God can do anything with anyone’s soul, you have to be in Gods possession. So you did exist in spirit with God before God put you in this flesh body. Very plain and simple. It can’t happen any other way. Period.

Loyal Member
There are many places in the Bible where it states that we/souls existed before we were in these flesh bodies. Flesh man is a very late comer in the world of things. Take Jeremiah for instance, a very great prophet. This is God talking here so listen up. Jere 1:5. Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

God made it very clear that He already knew Jeremiah before He put Jeremiah’s soul in the flesh body in the womb of his mother. How could God put Jeremiah in his mother’s womb if Jeremiah wasn’t with him in the spirit at that moment. God didn’t just pick out any individual to be a prophet to the nation just by chance. God chose Jeremiah because of what Jeremiah had accomplished in the first world age. God chooses someone because they have proven themselves to be worthy of that appointment. God doesn’t randomly pick a man hoping he will perform the duties at hand. No way, God picks proven men, men that have already accomplished great things for the purpose of His will/plan. Jeremiah must have been a mighty warrior during Satan’s rebellion where he sided with God and put Satan back in his place. Jeremiah was one of the Elect. He overcame in the first world age so God knew Jeremiah heart and knew he could count on him to be a great prophet during this age of the flesh, known as the 2nd world age.

Just as large corporations do when hiring a CEO. Do they hire just any person off the street to be their CEO. Of course not, they hire a man that has accomplished great things with other companies. One that may have taken a company from bankruptcy to great successes. The same goes with God. God will only put men in high places that had accomplished big goals in the name of the Father. God doesn’t need on job trainee, He wants proven experience men, men that have accomplished big goal in His name. PERIOD.

As I have mentioned, in the first world age all the children were referred to as the sons of God and were in spiritual bodies. God knew all the sons of God individually and He knew their character and their true nature. God knew who He could count on because of what certain individuals had done or performed during the first world age. Just because God took Jeremiah’s soul/spirit and placed it in a flesh body in his mother’s womb, didn’t change the intellect or nature of Jeremiah. Jeremiah nature/intellect was still the same. Jeremiah’s true nature was to love the Father and to do His willpower. What I’m trying to say is, one’s true nature or intellect remains the same wether in a spiritual body or a flesh body. That’s why God could count on Jeremiah to become a prophet unto the nations, because God knew Jeremiah and what Jeremiah had accomplished in the first world age during Satan rebellion. God didn’t just choose anyone, He chose Jeremiah because he was a proven soldier. God knew Jeremiah’s true heart, so God knew He could count on Jeremiah, plain and simple.

Just because God puts these souls/spirits in a spiritual or flesh body does not change the intellect or the true nature of an individual. Now the flesh body does have a very big influence over the soul/spiritual body. And this ole flesh body tends to have a very negative influence on the soul/spirit. That’s why it grieved God that he had put the soul/spirit of man in a flesh body. God knew that and He grieved over it. Soul and spirit are very akin but are different, but both work together. The soul is the very life if an individual and the spirit is the intellect of the soul. The two go hand in hand.

Let’s go to Rom 9:11 here is another situation where God is saying He knew the twins, Jacob and Esau, before they were even born. Rom 9:11. For the children being not yet born, neither done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth:wink: 9:13. It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. Rom 9:13. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Now analyze just what God has said here. These two little innocent babies which have not done any good or done any evil, but God loves one but hates the other. Now God being all fair and just, how could God hate Esau when he just made the statement that neither child had done good or evil. Why did God hate a little innocent baby that hadn’t done any evil. Does that make sense my friends. No it sure doesn’t. God knew both Jacob and Esau in the first world age where all the children were referred to as sons of God. Jocob must have been a mighty warriors along side of God and Esau must have been a flunky and followed Satan or been one of that one third that didn’t know who to follow, God or Satan. Either way, Esau didn’t find favor with God at that time. God knew Esau true heart from before, that’s why God hated Esau.

That prophecy still holds truth today that the elder shall serve the younger in this sense. Most of the descendants of Esau live in the country of Russia and most the descendants of Jacob live in the USA. Here you see the USA rules over Russia. The the country of Russia is thousands of years old and the USA is just a little over two hundred years old. But the USA has become the super power of powers in less than two hundred years. Why? The USA is a nation of God loving people. You want to be on top, you side with the Father.

God has to know an individuals back ground before He could ever form an opinion whether to hate or to love a particular individual. We are all not just passing through this earth age by chance my friend. This is God’s plan of salvation going on step by step or world age by world age. The more one understands the emotions of God the more you know how to please Him. Our emotions are very akin to God’s. God is long suffering or has plenty of patience with his children just like we are with our children. When one of our children do something wrong we scolded and correct them, so does God.

These flesh bodies were made for the souls to be placed into, not the other way around. If you claim to be a born again Christian, or born from above, you were with the Father before He put you in this flesh body. Can’t you see and understand that simple arrangement my friend. Before God can do anything with a individual you have to be with Him first. Ephesians 1:4 According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, Ephes 1:5. Having predestined us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of His will. Before God could choose us, or predestinate us, He had to know us first. God doesn’t just pick one out of thin air. Take the blinders off my friend. God can put one’s soul in a flesh body as easily as He can put one’s soul in a spiritual body. It’s childs play to Him. It’s no big deal. After all, He could speak and things would appear. Man can kill a flesh body but man can not harm a soul. Only God can kill or take the life of one’s soul. For one to loose the life of their soul is to go through what is known as the second death, the death of the soul. That’s pretty final my friend.

Gods plan of salvation is playing out in this second world age where God has placed man’s soul in these flesh bodies to document whether one will love the Father or go down in ruins with Satan. . Man’s soul had to be with God before He could have done anything with one soul. To me that is so simple. You have to be in Gods posssession first before He can do anything with you. That is just the natural schema of the way things go down. I know I’ve been repetitive on this but I’m trying to drive this into your thought. Before God can do anything with anyone’s soul, you have to be in Gods possession. So you did exist in spirit with God before God put you in this flesh body. Very plain and simple. It can’t happen any other way. Period.
. Take Jeremiah for instance, a very great prophet. This is God talking here so listen up. Jere 1:5. Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

God made it very clear that He already knew Jeremiah before He put Jeremiah’s soul in the flesh body in the womb of his mother. How could God put Jeremiah in his mother’s womb if Jeremiah wasn’t with him in the spirit at that moment. God didn’t just pick out any individual to be a prophet to the nation just by chance.

Hmmm We serve a God who lives outside of time. He made time. So, God stands outside of time. He can see the creation, and He can see the end of the ages. He sees the Great White Throne judgment, when the damned, angel and human alike, are cast into the lake of fire. He can see you going into eternity with Him even now. God does not have to wait until the event to see it. It really makes me wonder how much understanding of time people had in the late eighteen hundreds. Whatever, God stands outside of time, so He can see any point in time at any time He wants to. He can enter or exit time at any point He desires, and can move anybody He chooses to any point in time and back again. That means He could see Jeremiah very clearly eons before the prophet was ever born.
This where Mr Bullinger made this mistake. What great deeds do you think Jeremiah accomplished before he was born? Really now, if God only wants proven men, all he has to do is to look a little bit into the mans future and He knows what the man will do. God is the time lord.
“As I have mentioned, in the first world age all the children were referred to as the sons of God and were in spiritual bodies.” There is nothing in the Word that say this. All you need to do is to look at the nature of God and you can clearly see that he does not have to rely on your experience to know whether or not He wants to use you. The only Sons of God in the preAdamic age, and in the Old Covenant were angels. Good angels and fallen angels.

“Let’s go to Rom 9:11 here is another situation where God is saying He knew the twins, Jacob and Esau, before they were even born. Rom 9:11. For the children being not yet born, neither done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth 9:13. It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. Rom 9:13. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.”
Of course these twins had not done any evil. Romans 9:10-12 (CJB)
10 And even more to the point is the case of Rivkah; for both her children were conceived in a single act with Yitz’chak, our father; 11 and before they were born, before they had done anything at all, either good or bad (so that God’s plan might remain a matter of his sovereign choice, not dependent on what they did, but on God, who does the calling), 12 it was said to her, “The older will serve the younger.”
It’s not surprising that they did no evil…They did nothing at all since they were not born yet.
There is another mistake your hero Mr Bullinger made.
“Esau have I hated” Hated here simply means ‘loved less’. So God loved Esau less….
“Jocob must have been a mighty warriors along side of God and Esau must have been a flunky and followed Satan or been one of that one third that didn’t know who to follow, God or Satan. Either way, Esau didn’t find favor with God at that time. God knew Esau true heart from before, that’s why God hated Esau.”
This is all assumption based on wrong theology. There is nothing anywhere that even hints at this.

You say “ That prophecy still holds truth today that the elder shall serve the younger in this sense. Most of the descendants of Esau live in the country of Russia and most the descendants of Jacob live in the USA. Here you see the USA rules over Russia. The the country of Russia is thousands of years old and the USA is just a little over two hundred years old. But the USA has become the super power of powers in less than two hundred years. Why? The USA is a nation of God loving people. You want to be on top, you side with the Father.”
All I’ll say to that is ????????????????????! Where did you come up with such a belief? Oh right. Bullinger.

You said “God has to know an individuals back ground before He could ever form an opinion whether to hate or to love a particular individual.” God does know all of our history. Mine….When I was born I was very young…..God looks at me as His son and wants me to do a particular job….all it takes for me to do that job is to obey, and trust in Him to do it through me. Nothing more.
Look! I doubt not that Mr Bullinger was a godly man. The key word here is ‘man’ faulty, full of holes and prone to mistakes. Mr Bullinger made many mistakes and still I am not saying you should dump his teachings. I am saying though, that you should concentrate on the Word of God and leave Mr Bullinger as a reference. Right now it appears you are concentrating on Bullinger and keeping the Word as reference.

Bendito your missing the real point in all the actions God has taken over the thousands of years since God created all His children. From a scholarly estimation, God created twelve billion souls/children from the foundation. God knew that only a certain percentage of these children would generate the true love He desired for His Pleasure/company. It takes thousands of years and separate dispensations of time to nurture that love from a free will entity/individual through trails and tribulations. It takes thousands of years especially when your conditioning billions of souls.

All that mankind has gone through over the years was to achieve one certain goal and that was simply come up with children that honesty and truly love the LORD. It wasn’t about this dispensation time or that dispensation of time. It is about the God ending up with children He didn’t have to baby sit, worrying about them doing their bothers wrong. God wanted children that would obey His Commandments cause they understood the importants of such laws.

Satan was a very good child at one time. In so much that God gave him everything. God made him the complete pattern. Endowed him super natural powers and elevated him to the position of guarding the throne. It just shows that you can’t buy love, not even God can buy love. God knew that but He love Satan so much He gave him everything. Satan showed his respect by deceiving one third of God’s children and tried to take over.

There is a spiritual war going on and it’s not between us and Satan This war is between God and Satan. Satan honestly believes he can persuade the majority of the children to follow him. Got to admit he is doing a pretty good job of deceiving many, even the preacher man, and they don’t even recognize it. Rev 6:16 and said to the mountains and rocks, fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb.

So you can see in this verse that these men of God thought that they were teaching what God had intended but they were deceived and was teaching a wrong path to salvation. They really did love the Father, they spent a life time preaching and doing what they thought God wanted, but must have taken in a false doctrine down the line and was teaching it to the people. The doctrine they were teaching cause them to worship anti christ by mistake. So they failed to overcome out of these flesh bodies.

When one fails to overcome out of these flesh bodies, they must go through that one thousand year millennium boot camp to be taught by the ones that did overcome out of the flesh. The Bible says that many so called Christians will worship anti christ by mistake. I wonder what is being taught in the churches that would cause the people to worship the anti christ. One had better figure it out pretty quick cause that day is approaching fast.

Thousands of years God has put up with men hoping that all would generate that true love that the He desires. Time is running out in the flesh age. To overcome out of the flesh is the highest honor. To accept God and his word by faith and standing on that faith during the most troubling times.

Bendito, I think you may have given up on me my friend. I can’t speak for positive that God can see into the future of a free will thinking child of His. I don’t think God can see into the future of a free will child or He wouldn’t be putting His children through these trials and tribulations we all go through. Don’t make sense,, if God was able to see into future in a child’s life , He would just take the short cut and pick the ones that are going to eventually overcome. There are many things of this world He can see from beginning to end but the life of a free will entity/child He CANNOT. Sorry Bendito your wrong in your assumption.

Our Father is so wise and He knows the shortest point between, start and the completion of an goal. He will never take more step than needed to complete a goal. So like I said, God would not be putting His children through all that He has for these thousands of years if all He had to do is look into the future in each and every child He created to determine which one would overcome and which one would not. Now God does have a very good idea who will and will not overcome, but until each and every child is tested and give the free choice to stay with the Father or to follow Satan, it’s in limbo on which choice each child will take.

It’s the same on knowing if a free will entity/child will desire to love the Father cause it’s truly what that child desires. There again, if God being all wise knew which child would truly Him, He would just picked them out and get rid of the rest. God wouldn’t have spent these thousands of years playing games and putting up with the foolishness of man. Hope you can see how you error in what you think God’s powers are.

As wise and intelligent as our Father is, He is using the correct and direct procedure to accomplish His goal of creating free will/thinking children that honestly and truly love Him. THE ONLY THE TRUE LOVE THAT GOD DESIRES AND HAS TRIED TO NURTURE FROM (ALL) OF HIS CHILDREN, IS, THE LOVE THAT WELLS UP FROM WITHIN A FREE WILL THINKING/ACTING CHILD BECAUSE THATS WHAT THAT CHILD DESIRES TO DO ON ITS OWN. THE CHILD MADE THE CHOICE TO LOVE GOD, GOD DID NOT TRY AND FORCE THEM TO LOVE HIM. LOVE CAN NOT BE FORCE ,UPON ANYONE AND IT BE TRUE LOVE. Can you grasp that thought in your mind? It’s real.

Some are so short sighted in that they would make the statement, how can God love but then kill some children. God is fair and those children that God so called killed only lost their flesh life, their souls still live at this point. The real live of that child still lives. Their soul/spirit has not been put to death. If they don’t change their ways, their souls may parish. But only God can kill the Soul/spirit, known as the second death. This death is final my friends. The second death evens wipes out all remembrance of that child.

God works in a very natural sense, not a bunch of hocus pocus. It’s a shame that many can only see the beginning and the ending of this one little flesh age of man. When scientists and archaeologists both agree with the Bible stating our earth is millions of years old. The evidence is there and the time lines match up. We know the dinosaurs are real and are carbon dated millions of years old. We see the bones and the fossils. They are found all around the world. At Satan rebellion where he deceived one third of Gods children to follow and worship him as the sole creator. God destroyed that world age by the GREAT FLOOD, where God caused the firmament to fall in covered the entire land mass for thousands if not millions of years. The Great Flood destroyed all and covered the whole world for thousands if not millions of years. All signs that the earth was inhabited before were erased. Nothing survived except the souls of the sons of God and the earth, the terra firma.

One would say no way millions of years. Scientists says so. Right here in the good ole USA in the state of Arizona out in the desert, upon a mountain top there are petrified palm tree stumps. Think the elevation was five thousand feet. Think this article was saying ten to fifteen million years old. Some would say that carbon dating wasn’t that accurate. Let’s say it was only 50% accurate, that’s still 5 million years. The proof is in rock or fossil form. How can you explain this proof away? The scientists laugh at the Bible students that say the earth is only 6000 thousand years old. Must take the blinders off and reason in the natural scheme of Gods ways.

God has a group of loyal soldiers/children that are referred to in the Bible, knows as the Elect, also called the first fruits and also called the remnant. They sided with Gold during Satan rebellion/ overthrow. They overcame during that dispensation of time when all of God’s children were referred to as the sons of God. Satan walked amount them at that time. Satan was a son of God also, but he found proudness within himself and disrupted God plan for His children. This is when death entered the overall plan of God. There are two deaths that each child is now confronted with, death of the flesh and the death of the soul.

All will go through the death of the flesh except those that are still living in the flesh bodies during the appearance of anti christ. No one has experienced the second death thus far although there are some that have been sentenced to that second death/lake of fire, when that time arrives.

It becomes a totally different picture once anti christ appears. Those that say that they love God but didn’t study Gods word and remained biblically illiterate, they won’t know anti christ is anti christ. When Satan/anti christ shows forth those signs and wonders, known as miracles , they will swear that it is Jesus Christ. God Himself says this will happen to those who remain biblically illiterate. A lot of those will be some that were in church every time the doors were open, even setting on the first role, but still remained biiblically illiterate.They will more than likely worship the anti christ. I don’t care if one has been going to church all their life. If all one has done is gone to church but has remained biblically illiterate, they are baby Christians, and baby Christians cannot match witts with anti christ/Satan. He will deceive so quickly, they won’t know what happened till it’s to late.

The word anti in the Greek language means, INSTEAD OF, not like the English language where it means against. Like in anti freeze, against freezing. So God has said we have a instead of christ appearing on earth posing as the True Christ. So many Christians only learn a verse here and a verse there but never the entire Bible, Gen 1:1 through the end of Revelation. Gods word must be taken in line by line and verse by verse in the order God has had the Bible written.

God’s love for His Election is no greater then all the rest of His children, it’s just that they overcame first, God has already justified them, which means He has already judged them and found them worthy after Satan rebellion/ overthrow. It wasn’t that God loved the Elect more but He could trust them. They made the stance against Satan then and they make that stance again during the appearance of anti christ. They weren’t deceived by Satan then and they won’t be deceived by him just up ahead.

The very worst thing a Christian could do is to worship Satan/anti christ, kneeling and praying to this instead Christ believing he is the true Christ. What a terrible mistake for a professed Christian to make. God said that many men, womem, and preacher/ teachers would fall victim of this very act. Can you imagine the degradation that a professed Christian would feel once the instead of christ was exposed as the anti christ/fake Christ. .

One must ask the question for their own benefit, what teachings has a Christian taken on that makes them follow anti christ thinking he is the true Christ. It is a teaching that they have latched on to that makes them choose the wrong Christ. One had better figure it out pretty quick cause the decision time is not all that far away my friends. For those who choose the wrong Christ, they will sentenced to that 1000 year boot camp, known as the millennium. Only truth will be taught there. There won’t be this religion and that religion taught there, only, and I mean only, the true word of God will be taught there for 1000 years and Satan will be loosed once again at the end of that 1000 year period to test those children once again, JUST LIKE anti christ is GETTING READY TO DO HERE IN THE FLESH SHORTLY. Not all that far away my friends.

Flesh has a powerful influence over a soul/spirit. The influence tends to be in the negative sence, flesh can be very evil to its brothers and sisters when one is void of Gods truth. We are not just passing through the earth age by chance. It’s has a pattern. Hope you can see it my friends. Gods plan is so simple once one’s eyes are opened to it. It sounds so simple that many overlook the simplicity of it all. God has put His children through a lot just to achieve a simple goal of having free will children that desire to love him because they desire to love the Him cause it’s their true desire. Not force or made, but truly love God.

God knew, or I should have said, God figured that only a certain percentage of the children created would develop that true love He desired. His desire was that all His children would love him, but He knew the law of averages when dealing with free will thinking children. Sounds to phony or simple. Think long and hard about this overall plan of God my friends. This struggle we are going through is not about our fight against Satan, the war is between God and Satan. Satan is just the mechanism God uses to test His children. God works in a very simple and natural way. It takes thousands of years to nurture or to prove as many children that God has created. Think about it my friends.

Beresheet -- As I've been reading your comments and Bendito's -- I don't always agree with Bendito, but in this I do. You put a LOT of importance / emphasis on that one commentator. Put More emphasis on God's Word.

You present just enough 'right' to make a person believe Everything you present is Probably okay. But in a lot of your comments -- well -- way out in left-field. In the game of baseball -- there is a wide range of area where a player might bat a ball to. Players are needed in all those areas. But the aim is to get players around all three bases. In Scripture -- there's all kinds of literature to read. Balance is important. Your 'dispensations' is one area that is way out in 'left field'. Now, maybe your commentator friend teaches that, but he's only human like the rest of us. And That is probably why I don't bother with commentaries. I'm nearly 70 and been in Bible all my life. Even some Bible college. And I dabble in doctrinal apologetics. Because it's important to know Why a person believes what they believe. Are their beliefs based on God's Word / the Church or a combo of both.

And keeping Scripture in it's intended context is important.

The subject of giants has always been fascinating -- as has the world of 'little people'. Some of it's genetics -- probably All is genetics in one way or another. In some areas of the world, there are people who live really Long lives way up in high elevations. And there have been really tall people off and on. And really Small people. Growth hormones -- lack there of or an over abundance of. There's a really tall guy at church and he's had health problems for a long time. High blood pressure for sure. It takes a lot of work for his body to get blood all over his body in a healthy way. And , obviously , for him his blood pressure causes problems. And the really little people have other problems

One family that was in the news a while back. They were all So tall that a normal sized house just didn't work. A company actually built them a super-sized, tall house for them.

So -- where Did those giants in the Old Testament come From? Fascinating, but does it really matter? They were mighty men of valor. Accomplished a lot that other men couldn't. :smile:

Loyal Member
Bendito, I think you may have given up on me my friend. I can’t speak for positive that God can see into the future of a free will thinking child of His. I don’t think God can see into the future of a free will child or He wouldn’t be putting His children through these trials and tribulations we all go through. Don’t make sense,, if God was able to see into future in a child’s life , He would just take the short cut and pick the ones that are going to eventually overcome. There are many things of this world He can see from beginning to end but the life of a free will entity/child He CANNOT. Sorry Bendito your wrong in your assumption.

Our Father is so wise and He knows the shortest point between, start and the completion of an goal. He will never take more step than needed to complete a goal. So like I said, God would not be putting His children through all that He has for these thousands of years if all He had to do is look into the future in each and every child He created to determine which one would overcome and which one would not. Now God does have a very good idea who will and will not overcome, but until each and every child is tested and give the free choice to stay with the Father or to follow Satan, it’s in limbo on which choice each child will take.

It’s the same on knowing if a free will entity/child will desire to love the Father cause it’s truly what that child desires. There again, if God being all wise knew which child would truly Him, He would just picked them out and get rid of the rest. God wouldn’t have spent these thousands of years playing games and putting up with the foolishness of man. Hope you can see how you error in what you think God’s powers are.

As wise and intelligent as our Father is, He is using the correct and direct procedure to accomplish His goal of creating free will/thinking children that honestly and truly love Him. THE ONLY THE TRUE LOVE THAT GOD DESIRES AND HAS TRIED TO NURTURE FROM (ALL) OF HIS CHILDREN, IS, THE LOVE THAT WELLS UP FROM WITHIN A FREE WILL THINKING/ACTING CHILD BECAUSE THATS WHAT THAT CHILD DESIRES TO DO ON ITS OWN. THE CHILD MADE THE CHOICE TO LOVE GOD, GOD DID NOT TRY AND FORCE THEM TO LOVE HIM. LOVE CAN NOT BE FORCE ,UPON ANYONE AND IT BE TRUE LOVE. Can you grasp that thought in your mind? It’s real.

Some are so short sighted in that they would make the statement, how can God love but then kill some children. God is fair and those children that God so called killed only lost their flesh life, their souls still live at this point. The real live of that child still lives. Their soul/spirit has not been put to death. If they don’t change their ways, their souls may parish. But only God can kill the Soul/spirit, known as the second death. This death is final my friends. The second death evens wipes out all remembrance of that child.

God works in a very natural sense, not a bunch of hocus pocus. It’s a shame that many can only see the beginning and the ending of this one little flesh age of man. When scientists and archaeologists both agree with the Bible stating our earth is millions of years old. The evidence is there and the time lines match up. We know the dinosaurs are real and are carbon dated millions of years old. We see the bones and the fossils. They are found all around the world. At Satan rebellion where he deceived one third of Gods children to follow and worship him as the sole creator. God destroyed that world age by the GREAT FLOOD, where God caused the firmament to fall in covered the entire land mass for thousands if not millions of years. The Great Flood destroyed all and covered the whole world for thousands if not millions of years. All signs that the earth was inhabited before were erased. Nothing survived except the souls of the sons of God and the earth, the terra firma.

One would say no way millions of years. Scientists says so. Right here in the good ole USA in the state of Arizona out in the desert, upon a mountain top there are petrified palm tree stumps. Think the elevation was five thousand feet. Think this article was saying ten to fifteen million years old. Some would say that carbon dating wasn’t that accurate. Let’s say it was only 50% accurate, that’s still 5 million years. The proof is in rock or fossil form. How can you explain this proof away? The scientists laugh at the Bible students that say the earth is only 6000 thousand years old. Must take the blinders off and reason in the natural scheme of Gods ways.

God has a group of loyal soldiers/children that are referred to in the Bible, knows as the Elect, also called the first fruits and also called the remnant. They sided with Gold during Satan rebellion/ overthrow. They overcame during that dispensation of time when all of God’s children were referred to as the sons of God. Satan walked amount them at that time. Satan was a son of God also, but he found proudness within himself and disrupted God plan for His children. This is when death entered the overall plan of God. There are two deaths that each child is now confronted with, death of the flesh and the death of the soul.

All will go through the death of the flesh except those that are still living in the flesh bodies during the appearance of anti christ. No one has experienced the second death thus far although there are some that have been sentenced to that second death/lake of fire, when that time arrives.

It becomes a totally different picture once anti christ appears. Those that say that they love God but didn’t study Gods word and remained biblically illiterate, they won’t know anti christ is anti christ. When Satan/anti christ shows forth those signs and wonders, known as miracles , they will swear that it is Jesus Christ. God Himself says this will happen to those who remain biblically illiterate. A lot of those will be some that were in church every time the doors were open, even setting on the first role, but still remained biiblically illiterate.They will more than likely worship the anti christ. I don’t care if one has been going to church all their life. If all one has done is gone to church but has remained biblically illiterate, they are baby Christians, and baby Christians cannot match witts with anti christ/Satan. He will deceive so quickly, they won’t know what happened till it’s to late.

The word anti in the Greek language means, INSTEAD OF, not like the English language where it means against. Like in anti freeze, against freezing. So God has said we have a instead of christ appearing on earth posing as the True Christ. So many Christians only learn a verse here and a verse there but never the entire Bible, Gen 1:1 through the end of Revelation. Gods word must be taken in line by line and verse by verse in the order God has had the Bible written.

God’s love for His Election is no greater then all the rest of His children, it’s just that they overcame first, God has already justified them, which means He has already judged them and found them worthy after Satan rebellion/ overthrow. It wasn’t that God loved the Elect more but He could trust them. They made the stance against Satan then and they make that stance again during the appearance of anti christ. They weren’t deceived by Satan then and they won’t be deceived by him just up ahead.

The very worst thing a Christian could do is to worship Satan/anti christ, kneeling and praying to this instead Christ believing he is the true Christ. What a terrible mistake for a professed Christian to make. God said that many men, womem, and preacher/ teachers would fall victim of this very act. Can you imagine the degradation that a professed Christian would feel once the instead of christ was exposed as the anti christ/fake Christ. .

One must ask the question for their own benefit, what teachings has a Christian taken on that makes them follow anti christ thinking he is the true Christ. It is a teaching that they have latched on to that makes them choose the wrong Christ. One had better figure it out pretty quick cause the decision time is not all that far away my friends. For those who choose the wrong Christ, they will sentenced to that 1000 year boot camp, known as the millennium. Only truth will be taught there. There won’t be this religion and that religion taught there, only, and I mean only, the true word of God will be taught there for 1000 years and Satan will be loosed once again at the end of that 1000 year period to test those children once again, JUST LIKE anti christ is GETTING READY TO DO HERE IN THE FLESH SHORTLY. Not all that far away my friends.

Flesh has a powerful influence over a soul/spirit. The influence tends to be in the negative sence, flesh can be very evil to its brothers and sisters when one is void of Gods truth. We are not just passing through the earth age by chance. It’s has a pattern. Hope you can see it my friends. Gods plan is so simple once one’s eyes are opened to it. It sounds so simple that many overlook the simplicity of it all. God has put His children through a lot just to achieve a simple goal of having free will children that desire to love him because they desire to love the Him cause it’s their true desire. Not force or made, but truly love God.

God knew, or I should have said, God figured that only a certain percentage of the children created would develop that true love He desired. His desire was that all His children would love him, but He knew the law of averages when dealing with free will thinking children. Sounds to phony or simple. Think long and hard about this overall plan of God my friends. This struggle we are going through is not about our fight against Satan, the war is between God and Satan. Satan is just the mechanism God uses to test His children. God works in a very simple and natural way. It takes thousands of years to nurture or to prove as many children that God has created. Think about it my friends.
Why would I give up on you? Oh...You're trying to make me give up! Nope...Not today.
You said. “Bendito, I think you may have given up on me my friend. I can’t speak for positive that God can see into the future of a free will thinking child of His. I don’t think God can see into the future of a free will child or He wouldn’t be putting His children through these trials and tribulations we all go through. Don’t make sense,, if God was able to see into future in a child’s life , He would just take the short cut and pick the ones that are going to eventually overcome. There are many things of this world He can see from beginning to end but the life of a free will entity/child He CANNOT. Sorry Bendito your wrong in your assumption.”
I just know that you’ve never seen these verses…Isaiah 46:9-11 (KJV)
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.
Psalm 147:5
Great is our Lord and abundant in strength; His understanding is infinite.
1 John 3:20
in whatever our heart condemns us; for God is greater than our heart and knows all things.
Psalm 139:1-4
Even before there is a word on my tongue, Behold, O LORD, You know it all.
Psalm 147:4
He counts the number of the stars; He gives names to all of them.

Hebrews 4:13
And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.
Psalm 139:1-3
O LORD, You have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thought from afar. You scrutinize my path and my lying down, And are intimately acquainted with all my ways.
Psalm 44:21
Would not God find this out? For He knows the secrets of the heart.
1 Chronicles 28:9
"As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the LORD searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.
Isaiah 40:28
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth Does not become weary or tired His understanding is inscrutable.
Isaiah 46:9-10
"Remember the former things long past, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure';
1 Kings 8:39
then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men,
Acts 1:24
And they prayed and said, "You, Lord, who know the hearts of all men, show which one of these two You have chosen
God does know what will happen, what you will choose.
If God took your shortcut it would deprive many people of the chance to choose. That would steal a person’s right of choice. God is not a thief.

You said. “Our Father is so wise and He knows the shortest point between, start and the completion of an goal. He will never take more step than needed to complete a goal. So like I said, God would not be putting His children through all that He has for these thousands of years if all He had to do is look into the future in each and every child He created to determine which one would overcome and which one would not. Now God does have a very good idea who will and will not overcome, but until each and every child is tested and give the free choice to stay with the Father or to follow Satan, it’s in limbo on which choice each child will take.”
God may know all of he shortcuts, but He planned a ‘route’ and will not deviate from it for convenience. As I said He is not a thief and will not steal anyone’s right of choice. You have the same chance to overcome obstacles that everyone has. He loves everyone the same. No favoritism. But yes…..He does know how each will choose. Same verses as above..

You said. “It’s the same on knowing if a free will entity/child will desire to love the Father cause it’s truly what that child desires. There again, if God being all wise knew which child would truly Him, He would just picked them out and get rid of the rest. God wouldn’t have spent these thousands of years playing games and putting up with the foolishness of man. Hope you can see how you error in what you think God’s powers are.”
What kind of God do you serve?! Mine is not like that! Mine knows how I will choose, He knows what mistakes I will make, He knows what good choices I will make, and He loves me anyway. He will see me right through to the very end. Strengthening me, encouraging me, forgiving me, standing me up when I fall, and brushing me off, then sending me on again, no doubt knowing I’ll fall again. Same scriptures as above again.

You said. “ As wise and intelligent as our Father is, He is using the correct and direct procedure to accomplish His goal of creating free will/thinking children that honestly and truly love Him. THE ONLY THE TRUE LOVE THAT GOD DESIRES AND HAS TRIED TO NURTURE FROM (ALL) OF HIS CHILDREN, IS, THE LOVE THAT WELLS UP FROM WITHIN A FREE WILL THINKING/ACTING CHILD BECAUSE THATS WHAT THAT CHILD DESIRES TO DO ON ITS OWN. THE CHILD MADE THE CHOICE TO LOVE GOD, GOD DID NOT TRY AND FORCE THEM TO LOVE HIM. LOVE CAN NOT BE FORCE ,UPON ANYONE AND IT BE TRUE LOVE. Can you grasp that thought in your mind? It’s real.
Well….We almost agree on this one….I’ll try real hard to grasp it with my puny little mind….But where does the Word say we can do anything on our own?
John 15:5 —
I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
The choice is all the person can do….Choose to love God and accept Jesus….From that point on, its all God in him. And yes….The man makes the choice to receive the love God has for him.

You said. “Some are so short sighted in that they would make the statement, how can God love but then kill some children. God is fair and those children that God so called killed only lost their flesh life, their souls still live at this point. The real live of that child still lives. Their soul/spirit has not been put to death. If they don’t change their ways, their souls may parish. But only God can kill the Soul/spirit, known as the second death. This death is final my friends. The second death evens wipes out all remembrance of that child”
God is the author of life not of death.. God has never killed any man. He does not kill anybody. The killer is Satan, the destroyer. The second death is the lake of fire. Revelation 20:14
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
These that face the second death are alive forever…Same as those who spend eternity with God. God does not kill..
You said. “God works in a very natural sense, not a bunch of hocus pocus. It’s a shame that many can only see the beginning and the ending of this one little flesh age of man. When scientists and archaeologists both agree with the Bible stating our earth is millions of years old. The evidence is there and the time lines match up. We know the dinosaurs are real and are carbon dated millions of years old. We see the bones and the fossils. They are found all around the world. At Satan rebellion where he deceived one third of Gods children to follow and worship him as the sole creator. God destroyed that world age by the GREAT FLOOD, where God caused the firmament to fall in covered the entire land mass for thousands if not millions of years. The Great Flood destroyed all and covered the whole world for thousands if not millions of years. All signs that the earth was inhabited before were erased. Nothing survived except the souls of the sons of God and the earth, the terra firma.”
I won’t even discuss this again…..Its wrong on just so many levels, and I’ve shared the Word with you on this.

You said. “One would say no way millions of years. Scientists says so. Right here in the good ole USA in the state of Arizona out in the desert, upon a mountain top there are petrified palm tree stumps. Think the elevation was five thousand feet. Think this article was saying ten to fifteen million years old. Some would say that carbon dating wasn’t that accurate. Let’s say it was only 50% accurate, that’s still 5 million years. The proof is in rock or fossil form. How can you explain this proof away? The scientists laugh at the Bible students that say the earth is only 6000 thousand years old. Must take the blinders off and reason in the natural scheme of Gods ways.
Yes, I know. Petrified forests in the far north of our continent as well. It is proof of climate change being cyclical. Possible being a result of sin in the world.

You said. “God has a group of loyal soldiers/children that are referred to in the Bible, knows as the Elect, also called the first fruits and also called the remnant. They sided with Gold during Satan rebellion/ overthrow. They overcame during that dispensation of time when all of God’s children were referred to as the sons of God. Satan walked amount them at that time. Satan was a son of God also, but he found proudness within himself and disrupted God plan for His children. This is when death entered the overall plan of God. There are two deaths that each child is now confronted with, death of the flesh and the death of the soul.
The sons of God were the bene Elohim, or angels. Not humans. There were no human souls in heaven before they were born into fleshly bodies. That’s Mr. Bullinger’s idea, not Gods. You say there are two deaths that we are confronted with….Which is one reason God gave us freedom of choice….We can choose life! And only go through physical death to get into our glorified bodies.

You said. “All will go through the death of the flesh except those that are still living in the flesh bodies during the appearance of anti christ. No one has experienced the second death thus far although there are some that have been sentenced to that second death/lake of fire, when that time arrives.”
All will go through death. Even those who are caught up in the ‘rapture’ Why? We need to shed these flesh bodies in order to get into our glorified bodies. Those who are caught up go through death….physically.

You said. “It becomes a totally different picture once anti christ appears. Those that say that they love God but didn’t study Gods word and remained biblically illiterate, they won’t know anti christ is anti christ. When Satan/anti christ shows forth those signs and wonders, known as miracles , they will swear that it is Jesus Christ. God Himself says this will happen to those who remain biblically illiterate. A lot of those will be some that were in church every time the doors were open, even setting on the first role, but still remained biiblically illiterate.They will more than likely worship the anti christ. I don’t care if one has been going to church all their life. If all one has done is gone to church but has remained biblically illiterate, they are baby Christians, and baby Christians cannot match witts with anti christ/Satan. He will deceive so quickly, they won’t know what happened till it’s to late.
This is part of the Great deception, the falling away, which starts before the man of sin shows up. But anti Christ is not Satan He is a man. Well, a male human. There is no person in the bible who is named antichrist. He is named as the Man of Sin. But you are correct on this point…If you are a Christian, and are not following Jesus, you will miss the rapture and will go into the Tribulation period….But don’t despair. You can still learn to know Jesus and win in the end. Problem is. Its more difficult to build your house in the middle of a hurricane.

You said. “The word anti in the Greek language means, INSTEAD OF, not like the English language where it means against. Like in anti freeze, against freezing. So God has said we have a instead of christ appearing on earth posing as the True Christ. So many Christians only learn a verse here and a verse there but never the entire Bible, Gen 1:1 through the end of Revelation. Gods word must be taken in line by line and verse by verse in the order God has had the Bible written.”
I can agree with this one, in that we must get into the Word and learn it.

You said. “God’s love for His Election is no greater then all the rest of His children, it’s just that they overcame first, God has already justified them, which means He has already judged them and found them worthy after Satan rebellion/ overthrow. It wasn’t that God loved the Elect more but He could trust them. They made the stance against Satan then and they make that stance again during the appearance of anti christ. They weren’t deceived by Satan then and they won’t be deceived by him just up ahead.”
God has not judged anybody yet. Again, you’re putting human spirits in heaven with God before they even existed. Many thousands of human spirits will be deceived and will spend eternity with Satan, completely missing life. Notice the scripture I shared with you about the second death? Look it up.

You said. “The very worst thing a Christian could do is to worship Satan/anti christ, kneeling and praying to this instead Christ believing he is the true Christ. What a terrible mistake for a professed Christian to make. God said that many men, womem, and preacher/ teachers would fall victim of this very act. Can you imagine the degradation that a professed Christian would feel once the instead of christ was exposed as the anti christ/fake Christ.
You don’t need to do an overt act of worship to be guilty of worshipping Satan. Bowing your knee to him and doing the thing he is tempting you to do, is worshipping him. No….I cannot imagine the chagrin one would feel in such a case. It’s bad enough to realize I fail to temptation at times. It always leaves me feeling like I had a swim in manure, but. 1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

You said. “One must ask the question for their own benefit, what teachings has a Christian taken on that makes them follow anti christ thinking he is the true Christ. It is a teaching that they have latched on to that makes them choose the wrong Christ. One had better figure it out pretty quick cause the decision time is not all that far away my friends. For those who choose the wrong Christ, they will sentenced to that 1000 year boot camp, known as the millennium. Only truth will be taught there. There won’t be this religion and that religion taught there, only, and I mean only, the true word of God will be taught there for 1000 years and Satan will be loosed once again at the end of that 1000 year period to test those children once again, JUST LIKE anti christ is GETTING READY TO DO HERE IN THE FLESH SHORTLY. Not all that far away my friends.”
What? A thousand year boot camp? Where did you get that? Certainly not from the Word! Firstly. Those who choose to follow the man of sin will take his mark. That will doom them to eternity in the lake of fire. No negotiations, no reprieve, no second chance. They are done! The thousand year millennium is when Jesus is on Earth and reigning as king. Look. Revelation 14:10-11 (KJV)
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Revelation 16:1-2 (KJV)
16 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
Revelation 19:19-21 (CJB)
19 I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to do battle with the rider of the horse and his army. 20 But the beast was taken captive, and with it the false prophet who, in its presence, had done the miracles which he had used to deceive those who had received the mark of the beast and those who had worshipped his image. The beast and the false prophet were both thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. 21 The rest were killed with the sword that goes out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

You said. “Flesh has a powerful influence over a soul/spirit. The influence tends to be in the negative sence, flesh can be very evil to its brothers and sisters when one is void of Gods truth. We are not just passing through the earth age by chance. It’s has a pattern. Hope you can see it my friends. Gods plan is so simple once one’s eyes are opened to it. It sounds so simple that many overlook the simplicity of it all. God has put His children through a lot just to achieve a simple goal of having free will children that desire to love him because they desire to love the Him cause it’s their true desire. Not force or made, but truly love God.”
I won’t argue with this one. Simplistic and …..but I’ll leave it.
You said. “God knew, or I should have said, God figured that only a certain percentage of the children created would develop that true love He desired. His desire was that all His children would love him, but He knew the law of averages when dealing with free will thinking children. Sounds to phony or simple. Think long and hard about this overall plan of God my friends. This struggle we are going through is not about our fight against Satan, the war is between God and Satan. Satan is just the mechanism God uses to test His children. God works in a very simple and natural way. It takes thousands of years to nurture or to prove as many children that God has created. Think about it my friends.”
God does not use Satan. He may use the result of what Satan suckers a person into doing, but He does not use Satan. Satan does not work for God. I’ve thought about it. I’ve read the Word…It takes the lifetime of a mans flesh body to form the man who will spend eternity with God, if the man so chooses. If the man chooses not to follow God….Lake of fire…..Think about it, Beresheet. Think about it in light of what the Word says. No other source, Just the Word.