• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Ghost In The BOT!

A robot priest that delivers blessings in five languages and beams light from its hands has been unveiled
the robot, called BlessU-2, is intended to trigger debate about the future of the church and the potential of artificial intelligence.
“We wanted people to consider if it is possible to be blessed by a machine, or if a human being is needed,” Stephan Krebs of the Protestant church in Hesse and Nassau, which is behind the initiative, told the Guardian.
The robot has a touchscreen chest, two arms and a head. For the past 10 days it has offered blessings in a choice of German, English, French, Spanish or Polish. Worshippers can choose between a male or female voice.
The robot raises its arms, flashes lights, recites a biblical verse and says: “God bless and protect you.” If requested, it will provide a printout of its words. A backup robot is available in case of breakdown.

I’m sure they’ll make a claim that the Robot can have the Holy Spirit dwelling inside it.

Staff Member
This is what happens when New Age mindset is allow to flourish within a church. It would have you believe that this is possible.
IMHO those who would believe in this, will have no problem believing and following the beast.

Thanks for sharing this brother.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

For the past 10 days it has offered blessings in a choice of German, English, French, Spanish>> Blessings>> can anyone Help me with this?? who can offer blessing? and what does that mean?

Staff Member
All blessings are God given. Can man pass on the authority of giving a blessing that is God given to a thing, that it may then bless others? The New Age loves to use the term "blessings". You need to look up the word "blessing" in scripture. Is God favoring this or is man? I'd say man in all his prideful self.

I mentioned before how easy it is from this step to worshiping the beast. Take a look at Revelation 13:15. Even in the Book of Daniel you will find that man has had no problem in attempting to imbue things with power and worship.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. Revelation 13:15

I'm sure there are other Brothers & Sisters in Christ here at TJ who can add more to this and I truly hope they do.

Interesting indeed! If I come across anything, I will share with you.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Active
Uh. Was going to laugh. Can't really add anymore to this. Will they make the backup out of gold and give it four legs and some horns.

Loyal
For the past 10 days it has offered blessings in a choice of German, English, French, Spanish>> Blessings>> can anyone Help me with this?? who can offer blessing? and what does that mean?
Jesus spoke the following words, but for each blessing there was a condition if a person could understand it and take hold of it. The blessing only becomes a blessing when the condition is met... whatever it may require:

"And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake." Matt 5:2-1