• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Get Here Soon

Staff Member
Come quickly to help me, O Lord my savior. Psalm 38:22

When someone lets you down, you lose trust in their willingness or ability to help. When trouble returns, there may be one less name on your contact list. You've encountered people who promised help but who failed to deliver. In moments when you feel dejected and find yourself taking on a jaded perspective, pay attention to nine words written by King David: "Come quickly to help me, O Lord my savior."

David asked God for help because he knew He would actually help. David stressed the urgency of his need by asking God to come quickly. David also spoke of his allegiance to God by calling Him "Lord." Finally, David recognized that God's help would be the only thing that would save him.

A king who had an army at his disposal still recognized that the help he really needed could only come from God. The only One David could trust with his life was God.

David wasn't just saying he was having a bad day. David was saying he trusted God enough to see Him as his best source for help. You can too.

Prayer: Lord, You're my best source of help. I can trust You with every difficulty that comes my way. I don't need to wonder if You care. You've never left me, and You never will leave me. I'm overwhelmed by Your faithfulness.