• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Gazelle

Anyone familiar with Tony Little's exercise machine, the Gazelle? If so, and you tell me if it works well. I'm thinking of buying one as I need to get some exercise, but I don't want to spend the money if it's a piece of junk.
Thanks;
Corey

Tim

i havnt heard of that before corey, but if you want excercise, go running its the best kinda of exercise there is, and it gives you a kool sense of accomplishment
cya
tim

Le Tim; thanks for your advice. I would go running if I could but my disability doesn't allow me the luxury. The Gazelle is supposed to be no impact exercise, that's why I'm interested in it.
God Bless;
Corey

Tim

lol my name is tim hehe, i just sed le tim to make myself a french word lol...
im sorry to hear about your disability, i guess you can find out about the gazelle by doing a search on google.com for it, hpe that helps
tim