• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Functioning Ovary

Good Evening everyone,

I've gotten blood work done today at a fertility doctor and within a week, he will find out if my ovary (i have only one now on the left side) is either sleeping or completely damaged due to endometriosis (with no hope of children in future). I'm extremely nervous and scared to be honest with you all. I'm hoping my ovary is just sleeping and needs to be woken up so that the doctor can provide medication to get it back to where it needs to be functioning wise.

May i ask that you pray for me for my ovary to be completely healthy? Thank you so much.

Active
Oh dear Lord God, my lovely sweet sister Amby is besides herself because her ovaries are not doing what they should. She seems so stressed and uptight about it all, please Lord God help her through this problem. Above all Lord, your will must be done, no ifs, no buts. You Lord have a plan for Amby and I hope for the sake of her happiness it involves the blessing of children. According to the Bible you have a great track record of overcoming fertility problems going back to Sarah, Rachael, Hannah and Elizabeth, and so if she were to conceive, for you Lord that would be routine rather than a miracle such is your power and control over our lives. But Lord, only if it's your will God.

Amen.

Hallelujah! and Praise The Lord!
The fertility doctor told me that i can have children so that means my ovary is not damaged/destroyed!! However he did say that i can have donor eggs but honestly i do not desire that. i desire that my body produces eggs on its own, may i ask for more prayer on this? Thank you and God bless you all.

Active
Dear Lord God, I really want to thank you God, you have made my lovely sweet sister Amby so happy God, thank you, thank you, thank you. I can picture her beaming from ear to ear. There's a bit of finishing off to do Lord, her eggs need to be released, all in good order. I know you can, I know you will. So in advance I want to give you a massive massive thank you. I love you so much father God, thank you.

Amen.