• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Frustrated, but blessed!

Well, frustrated, but I'm still blessed richly. I've got a wonderful God, and Savior, I've got a wonderful husband who cares deeply for me, and I've got two wonderful kids. I have awesome friends, and a roof over my head, a conscience, food in my stomach, and a beautiful outlook on life. I say I'm doing great regardless of the bad situation the world is in. Despite the bad economy and the world going downhill, I'm glad to say that I have a reason to live and that reason is Jesus. If I am content in him then what more do I need,, NOTHING! No matter how bad times get and no matter what valley I'm in, I know he will be by my side guiding me gently and loving me tenderly. I don't know how people live without Jesus. They don't know what they are missing! He is good news in dark times where there is no good news. So today, lets let the light shine through our lives and tell people the good news as God provides the opportunity. I feel great because I'm finally not ashamed to witness in public when I feel the need. The other day I felt moved by God to speak to three teenagers in a restaurant about Jesus. All it took was a few words, and I'm so glad I did so, because people need to know that Jesus is alive and real. I also stood up for what God has put in my heart the other day,, and boy did it ever feel great!
Ok, sorry to change the subject, but I'm a little frustrated because I'm supposed to be a hostess for a Mary Kay skin-care party and I tried to invite all the people I could but nobody wants to come! So I feel a little bad about that. I think it may not be the thing for me, because I feel so awkward asking people to come to anything. I don't know if it's what God wants me to do so I'll just pray about it. Anyway, it's not that big of a deal,,, I don't sell the make-up and skin care products anyway,,, I just volunteer to invite people to come, but still part of me just feels like there's something that's not right about it. I love the skin care products they sell, but I can't even afford it it's so expensive. I figured if I were a hostess and invited people to come that I could get some credit for it and maybe get a discount on the skin care products. Well, enough talk. I have to get ready to go to a party in which I have nobody to come to. This might be my last one. I know that my consultant has gotten a few people to come, but I just feel bad that I can't help her out. I don't have to do it , so I'm just thinking about quitting. what would you do?