• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Friday Funny: A Million Dollars

This was posted on my wall today by Praise Jesus . com and I have a good little laugh on it. Just want to share it here. Enjoy brothers and sisters. hehe

Yes, it’s ‘Funny Friday’! If you’re in need of a good laugh, well, here’s a little joke for you:
Man: God, how much is a million dollars to you?
God: It is but a penny.
Man: God, how long is a million years to you?
God: It is but a second.
Man: God, could you please give me a penny?
God: Sure, just a second.

I appreciated the tongue-in-cheek humor of this joke, but I also took a little something more from it, too. Like any parent, God wants to give us our heart’s desire, but sometimes what we think we want and what we actually need are two totally different things.Wouldn’t we all love a million dollars? Sure! But would that truly make us happy, or would it really help enrich our lives or our relationship with God? Probably not. So when we pray, we can trust that God sees the bigger picture and that He will always supply all our needs!

​Amen and Amen!!!