• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Freedom in Adonai's love for us

As I realize that Jesus has already done everything for me… it creates a greater trust in Him. As I realize that His blood has already cleansed me and that it really is Him within me that is doing the work.. giving me the power and desire to do what pleases Him (Philippians 2:13ampc)… it creates a freedom and a joy knowing that nothing I do will remove His love from me (Romans 8:38-39).

It drives deeper into my heart how much I’m loved. It removes the fear of Him leaving or pulling away or removing His love because I know that it’s because of Him that no matter how bad I miss it… I never have to earn His love. It removes the performance mode that we get into… thinking that if we do wrong we’re gonna get bad in return… and the only way to be blessed is to always do right.

Because of the fleshly nature we deal with… we will never in our own strength be able to do everything perfectly… but perfect love casts out all fear (1 John 4:18). Jesus is perfect… His and the Fathers love is perfect… it never falters or fails (1 Corinthians 13:4-8a) It never changes or stops.

How can I believe all of this is true?

He placed His Spirit within me to serve as a leader, guide, counselor, and comforter. And as we connect with the spirit and make the choice to obey Him and follow His lead… He will guide us into righteousness for His namesake. He will guide us into green pastures and still waters. And as we renew our minds to His will and ways… He will transform us into His masterpiece, making us to become more (exactly) like Christ… the anointing of the anointed one.

For it is Christ (the anointing) in us which is always at work to change our want to’s or desires. So that as we delight ourselves in Him… He will give us the desires of our hearts (inner spirit man whose desires are a direct match with The Lord/Word)

Blessings of Grace and peace be yours in abundance