• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Formula for love

1) We must want to love others unconditionally.
2) We must at all times meditate on God’s unconditional love for us; which he expressed by accepting suffering and death on the cross in order to save us from sin.
3) We must imitate Jesus in all our thoughts, words and actions.
4) We must surrender our will to God, sacrifice our self interest and serve others without expecting anything in return.

Active
Thanks for sharing, we sometimes forget the importance of walking in love daily, and what love truly means.

"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." (1 Corinthians 13:13)

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and angels, but have not love, I have become as sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing." (1 Corinthians 13:1)

"Let all that you do be done with love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)

"Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous; not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling ... " (1 Peter 3:8)

God bless, great post.
May God's word continue to minister to your Heart.

the perfect formula for love. repent of our sins, accept christ into our hearts, be baptised for the remission of sins.

Ushalk:

The only thing I would add to your simple and lovely comment is this:

AND respond to the leading of the Holy Spirit in our lives daily.

God Bless and keep you