• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

For they talk about Food, Drink, Politics, Marriages, Churches, and all of the Things of This world, is Their 1st Priority

Loyal
'For the Time is Nearer than we Think' Behold, He is Standing at the Door!'

Jeremiah 33:24
Berean Study Bible
“Have you not noticed what these people are saying: ‘The LORD has rejected the two families He had chosen’? So they despise My people and no longer regard them as a nation."

(Malachi 4)BSB
“For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace, when all the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble; the day is coming when I will set them ablaze,” says the LORD of Hosts. “Not a root or branch will be left to them.” But for you who Fear My name , the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings, and you will go out and leap like calves from the stall. Then you will trample the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day I am preparing,” says the LORD of Hosts."…

New International Version (Isaiah 38:8)
"Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard"

For it reminds me: in "anthropomorphic form":
English Standard Version
"The LORD is slow to anger and great in power, and the LORD will by no means clears the guilty. His way is in the whirlwind and storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet."

Just listen to their debates about non-essential things and how they sway the true things that really matter and they cannot tell the different between the clean and the unclean, and the Holy from the unholy.

For you are a "Royal PriestHood" a Particular People ,a People of GOD.

Berean Study Bible(Lev. 10:10).
You must distinguish between the holy and the common, between the clean and the unclean,

The Old Testament, is a type and shadow what is to be.
(Romans 15)BSB
"For even Christ did not please Himself, but as it is written: “The insults of those who insult You have fallen on Me.For everything that was written in the past was written for our instruction, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures, we might have hope. Now may the God who gives endurance and encouragement grant you harmony with one another in Christ Jesus,…"

So who are you trying to please? Answer: Yourself ! In All Caps! "Repent", For He is at The Door!