• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

For it is written I will DESTROY The WISDOM of The WISE And BRING to NOTHING the Understanding of The Prudent, GOD is GOING to DO SOMETHING

Loyal
Isaiah 29:14
Therefore I will again confound these people with wonder upon wonder. The wisdom of the wise will vanish, and the intelligence of the intelligent will be hidden."

GOD IS going to do something, beyond All Wisdom. Beyond the WISDOM of MAN far way BEYOND THE INTELLIGENCE OF ALL MANKIND His MAGNIFICENT IS going to be SO MAGNIFICENCE it is going to be SO MAGNIFICENT!!!! IT IS GOING to STRIKE TERROR Into The Minds of ALL MANKIND!

I do not know if it is going to be His APPEARANCE OR WHAT! But All Mans wisdom is going out the door and be no more! When they Behold what He has in-store!

Something is going to happen!

New American Standard Bible
For it is written: “I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE, AND THE UNDERSTANDING OF THOSE WHO HAVE UNDERSTANDING, I WILL CONFOUND.”

I think I better put my coat on.
:eyes:

Loyal
Can you image what will happen to "NATO", "NASA" and ALL of THE POWERS of THE WORLD IF HE APPEARS in The SKY! the rich the POOR, ROME, Just his APPEARANCE, AND All SCIENCE COMES TO NOTHING! And SALVATION is A GIFT and not earn, and you cannot buy it! What will the Atheist do, :eyes: And we Know His APPEARANCE is a GLORIFYING One! And Those Christians who thought they were "Truly A Child of The LIVING GOD" you talking "CONFOUNDING"! Just image that with a "Mortal mind".

And John saw a Great Number what no man could number,, And where did they come from! :eyes: I bet they did not need a "EVANGELIST"!:worried:

Loyal
GOD ain't playing, it is getting late in day. What every you doing it ain't that good!:eyes: Repent now! Turn around! and kiss that monkey good bye!:eyes:

New King James Version
And Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because he also is a son of Abraham;

New King James Version
For He says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you.”
Behold, now is the accepted time;
behold, now is the day of salvation.

King James Bible
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Isaiah 55:3
Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear,
and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

Matthew 17:5
While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said,
This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. :eyes:

Loyal
Laptops, Calculus, Geometry, Space flight, Stock Markets, PhDs, Harvard professors, Physics, Philosophers, and the Psychologist going to need a Straight Jacket! :eyes: when JESUS Crack that SKY! All of that wisdom is gone!

Active
Laptops, Calculus, Geometry, Space flight, Stock Markets, PhDs, Harvard professors, Physics, Philosophers, and the Psychologist going to need a Straight Jacket! :eyes: when JESUS Crack that SKY! All of that wisdom is gone!
I see the great falling away coming to an end like nothing we have neva seen to b honest

I remembered as a child I was Roman Catholic but my uncle he was what many call3d a Bible thumper but he was on fire I use to love hearing him go

But he say the drops of the Ocean will try n part the mountains will try n hide their Face

For He is not coming back as the Lamb this time

The darkness has spread its like Sodom n Gomorrah any more

But I always hear in my head one day is like a thousand yrs

We r in the dusk of the last days so to say

How I been observing it

✌️Twistie

I see the great falling away coming to an end like nothing we have neva seen to b honest

I remembered as a child I was Roman Catholic but my uncle he was what many call3d a Bible thumper but he was on fire I use to love hearing him go

But he say the drops of the Ocean will try n part the mountains will try n hide their Face

How I been observing it

✌️Twistie
Yes, the church age is approaching to an end, Yeshua will return on the Day of Atonement, the first day of the next Jubilee, which is the 121st! I've just discovered that the 120 years in Genesis 6:3 are NOT referring to the upper limit of human lifespan as most pastors, theologians and commentators have interpreted, but 120 JUBILEE YEARS. Only a Jubilee year is an "acceptable year for the Lord", declared by Yeshua himself!

Loyal

How I been observing it

✌️Twistie
I perceive my sister in Christ, HE have given you , the eyes and the tongue of The un-learn, and ponder not what I have said about the un-learn, but let it flow, like a river that never runs dry.:pensive:

For truly, you are, my sister in Christ.:pensive:

PloughBoy.

Active
I perceive my sister in Christ, HE have given you , the eyes and the tongue of The un-learn, and ponder not what I have said about the un-learn, but let it flow, like a river that never runs dry.:pensive:

For truly, you are, my sister in Christ.:pensive:

PloughBoy.
Oh yes I knew you was a brother I find them few n far in-between when one goes home He always gives me another then I'm able to talk to when I need some guidance because I get frazzled n between my Husband n the brothers that He has given me to learn from I find more peace then frazzle lol

My head was always been in the clouds even as a child as my Nan would tell me

✌️Twistie

Loyal
Oh yes I knew you was a brother I find them few n far in-between when one goes home He always gives me another then I'm able to talk to when I need some guidance because I get frazzled n between my Husband n the brothers that He has given me to learn from I find more peace then frazzle lol

My head was always been in the clouds even as a child as my Nan would tell me

✌️Twistie
You do not have to explain to those of One mind, in "The Christ Of Our GOD". :pensive:
"My head was always been in the clouds even as a child as my Nan would tell me"

Yes, the church age is approaching to an end, Yeshua will return on the Day of Atonement, the first day of the next Jubilee, which is the 121st! I've just discovered that the 120 years in Genesis 6:3 are NOT referring to the upper limit of human lifespan as most pastors, theologians and commentators have interpreted, but 120 JUBILEE YEARS. Only a Jubilee year is an "acceptable year for the Lord", declared by Yeshua himself!
2031-2033 might be an interesting year if indeed Jesus died and rose again on the 80th jubilee from Adam.

Loyal
2031-2033 might be an interesting year if indeed Jesus died and rose again on the 80th jubilee from Adam.
LET No man or woman deceive you..

Be Ready at Any Hour

(Genesis 6:1-7; Mark 13:32-37; Luke 12:35-48)

"But of that day and hour knoweth no one, not even the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only. And as were the days of Noah, so shall be the coming of the Son of man. For as in those days which were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and they knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall be the coming of the Son of man. Then shall two man be in the field; one is taken, and one is left: two women'shall be grinding at the mill; one is taken, and one is left.":pensive:

Believeth Thou This? :eyes:

But be ye sure of This, OUR LORD, is COMING:pensive: So Be READY! Be Ready He is Even at The DOOR. Traveling from "The Farthest HORIZONS" beyond The universe. He is on His way.

Although we tell them, they still do not believe, "who have believed our report"

New International Version
They come from faraway lands, from the ends of the heavens— the LORD and the weapons of his wrath— to destroy the whole country.

New Living Translation

They come from distant countries, from beyond the farthest horizons. They are the LORD’s weapons to carry out his anger. With them he will destroy the whole land.

FOR YET IN A VERY LITTLE WHILE, HE WHO IS COMING WILL COME, AND WILL NOT DELAY.

NASB 1995

NASB 1977

LET No man or woman deceive you..

Be Ready at Any Hour

(Genesis 6:1-7; Mark 13:32-37; Luke 12:35-48)

"But of that day and hour knoweth no one, not even the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only. And as were the days of Noah, so shall be the coming of the Son of man. For as in those days which were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and they knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall be the coming of the Son of man. Then shall two man be in the field; one is taken, and one is left: two women'shall be grinding at the mill; one is taken, and one is left.":pensive:

Believeth Thou This? :eyes:

But be ye sure of This, OUR LORD, is COMING:pensive: So Be READY! Be Ready He is Even at The DOOR. Traveling from "The Farthest HORIZONS" beyond The universe. He is on His way.

Although we tell them, they still do not believe, "who have believed our report"

New International Version
They come from faraway lands, from the ends of the heavens— the LORD and the weapons of his wrath— to destroy the whole country.

New Living Translation

They come from distant countries, from beyond the farthest horizons. They are the LORD’s weapons to carry out his anger. With them he will destroy the whole land.

NASB 1995

NASB 1977
No one knows "the day or the hour" is a reference to the Feast of Trumpets, which is set on the first day of Tishri, and since that's the first day of the month, the exact timing depends on the first sighting of a new moon in the Holy Land, it could stretch from one to three days since the end of the last month, therefore of course no one knows when the new moon will appear! It just can't be predicted.

The bible does not contradict itself. The date is given in Isaiah 61:2, and validated by the Lord himself. But does anybody know exactly when it's the next jubilee? Nope, the Little Horn has changed the law and the time. We can know an estimate season though by discerning the signs of time, but it is impossible to mark the date on a calendar as I've explained.

Loyal
No one knows "the day or the hour" is a reference to the Feast of Trumpets, which is set on the first day of Tishri, and since that's the first day of the month, the exact timing depends on the first sighting of a new moon in the Holy Land, it could stretch from one to three days since the end of the last month, therefore of course no one knows when the new moon will appear! It just can't be predicted.

The bible does not contradict itself. The date is given in Isaiah 61:2, and validated by the Lord himself. But does anybody know exactly when it's the next jubilee? Nope, the Little Horn has changed the law and the time. We can know an estimate season though by discerning the signs of time, but it is impossible to mark the date on a calendar as I've explained.
SAD, people do not know their BIBLES. sad. but they spend time in books and trust in books what people have written about things that has been scattered written by corrupted mortals the true atheist know more about christians bibles more than they do.. known fact.. And so has it always been, but when JESUS return and with the armies of heaven
He will put a close to ALL CHURCHES all doors will be close, and destroyed, no more preachers no ministers, no more bible classes, and if any one PROPHESY in the name of The Lord, they will be strike down by their own parents.

No more churches ,No more Preachers no more Prophets, no there will no more IDOLS! GOD is going to tear All down.

An End to Idolatry
…And on that day, declares the LORD of Hosts, I will erase the names of the idols from the land, and they will no longer be remembered. I will also remove the prophets and the spirit of impurity from the land. And if anyone still prophesies, his father and mother who bore him will say to him, ‘You shall not remain alive, because you have spoken falsely in the name of the LORD.’ When he prophesies, his father and mother who bore him will pierce him through. And on that day every prophet who prophesies will be ashamed of his vision, and he will not put on a hairy cloak in order to deceive.…"

Churches will come to a end. and all these books and writers who has taken upon themselves to supersede GOD WORDS offering up strange Fire and incense, and taken upon themselves to POLLUTED as IF GOD IS NOT Qualified to do his own bidding, to reveal his Truth even to The BABE!S

And all of this is declared in the BOOK what he is going to do to people like this. but they have time to read another mans book, but no time to read GODS Book, He will not Tolerate Liars!:eyes: I going to tell you right now:eyes: The FATHER AIN:T GOING hear it. And the Son, is going go alone with THE FATHER! and leave you in the COLD!

And don't Look over at me!:sob: "I with them":eyes:

SAD, people do not know their BIBLES. sad. but they spend time in books and trust in books what people have written about things that has been scattered written by corrupted mortals the true atheist know more about christians bibles more than they do.. known fact.. And so has it always been, but when JESUS return and with the armies of heaven
He will put a close to ALL CHURCHES all doors will be close, and destroyed, no more preachers no ministers, no more bible classes, and if any one PROPHESY in the name of The Lord, they will be strike down by their own parents.

No more churches ,No more Preachers no more Prophets, no there will no more IDOLS! GOD is going to tear All down.

An End to Idolatry
…And on that day, declares the LORD of Hosts, I will erase the names of the idols from the land, and they will no longer be remembered. I will also remove the prophets and the spirit of impurity from the land. And if anyone still prophesies, his father and mother who bore him will say to him, ‘You shall not remain alive, because you have spoken falsely in the name of the LORD.’ When he prophesies, his father and mother who bore him will pierce him through. And on that day every prophet who prophesies will be ashamed of his vision, and he will not put on a hairy cloak in order to deceive.…"

Churches will come to a end. and all these books and writers who has taken upon themselves to supersede GOD WORDS offering up strange Fire and incense, and taken upon themselves to POLLUTED as IF GOD IS NOT Qualified to do his own bidding, to reveal his Truth even to The BABE!S

And all of this is declared in the BOOK what he is going to do to people like this. but they have time to read another mans book, but no time to read GODS Book, He will not Tolerate Liars!:eyes: I going to tell you right now:eyes: The FATHER AIN:T GOING hear it. And the Son, is going go alone with THE FATHER! and leave you in the COLD!

And don't Look over at me!:sob: "I with them":eyes:
What is really sad is that you think God wants his people to be ignorant on the timing of His return. If that's the case, what's the purpose of the entire Olivet Discourse? What's the purpose of studying any prophecy? Yeah, most churches deserve to be closed, 'cuz they don't teach anything on prophecy which accounts for up to one third of the entire bible!

Loyal
What is really sad is that you think God wants his people to be ignorant on the timing of His return. If that's the case, what's the purpose of the entire Olivet Discourse? What's the purpose of studying any prophecy? Yeah, most churches deserve to be closed, 'cuz they don't teach anything on prophecy which accounts for up to one third of the entire bible!
ok, you only 33, i been on this Journey since 1977 and have not skip a beat this is not like the world or the universe i been in ETERNITY for over 44 years and still taken flight at a high rate of speed, beyond the speed of Light, I am A heavenly Creature giddy-up slap slap, what do you think we are waiting around here watch TV, Looking at HOWDY DOODY"? you got to be out of your mind, or just maybe , you are a "EARTHLING". and have no idea, about the Infinite and concerning that which is Incomprehensible by the finite mind and so you cannot come closer, neither can you perceive what really is going on. as travelers Pilgrims moving among places where some travelers cannot come, or view, not because they don't want too, but they do not have that "ABILITY" to FLY.

and your language is only the things of this world there is nothing eternal about what you speak at all, all of it is worldly.

completely of The flesh.

Last edited:
Loyal
8However at that time, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those which by nature are not gods. 9But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how is it that you turn back again to the weak and worthless [j]elementary principles, to which you want to be enslaved all over again? 10You meticulously observe days and months and seasons and years. 11I fear for you, that perhaps I have labored [k]over you in vain.

your words has no life
nothing but the words of the Flesh no life whatsoever.

8However at that time, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those which by nature are not gods. 9But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how is it that you turn back again to the weak and worthless [j]elementary principles, to which you want to be enslaved all over again? 10You meticulously observe days and months and seasons and years. 11I fear for you, that perhaps I have labored [k]over you in vain.

your words has no life
nothing but the words of the Flesh no life whatsoever.
And somehow your tirade has? With all due respect, I've just been having a doctrine that's different from either dispensationalist or amillennialist view. You are in for eternity, well, good for you, but what's the point of slapping your credentials on my face? I do have my share of struggle with a lot of idols since they're all around in the world, but I don't my trust and hope in any of them. I only have my trust and hope in the creator of the universe who has set the feasts of the Lord - not feasts of the Jews, but feasts of the LORD. He will faithfully and meticulously operate according to His own time table based on these feasts in Lev. 23 and 25. All of these feasts will be fulfilled, whether you like it or not.