• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

For Every Rebellious Heart

Staff Member
So Moses came and told the people all the words of the LORD and all the judgments. And all the people answered with one voice and said, "All the words which the LORD has said we will do." Exodus 24:3 NKJV

It was a case of good intentions. The people of Israel had been temporarily impressed with God on the mountain. They head the law, and then a million voices rose in unison to say that they would do everything God had said. There was no mention of exclusions, loopholes, or excuses.

That day, one million people lied. By doing so, they broke one of God’s revolutionary rules. It would be the first of many ongoing violations of God’s commands.

Humans often forget the important things and remember what should be forgiven. For instance, you should always remember the goodness of God and forgive the offenses others commit against you.

God never offers false promises, and He’s patient with those who routinely make them. His Son, Jesus, paid the price needed for God to offer forgiveness for breaking His revolutionary rules.

The people of Israel needed God’s patience. So do you. It’s possible to become discouraged when you can’t live up to your own expectations, let alone God’s. But God had a plan to make things right for every rebellious heart.

Prayer: Lord, thanks for being patient with me. I will make promises that will be broken. I will look for an out when there isn’t one. I will need Your forgiveness. I will need to be transformed.