• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Foods Acceptable to God and Good Nutrition According to the Scriptures

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
Rather than re-directing people to another website. Do you yourself have any scripture?

It seems Jesus Himself ate curds, honey, fish, unleavened bread and probably figs.

Isa 7:14; "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel.
Isa 7:15; "He will eat curds and honey at the time He knows enough to refuse evil and choose good.

Mark 11:13; Seeing at a distance a fig tree in leaf, He went to see if perhaps He would find anything on it; and when He came to it, He found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs.

Luke 24:41; While they still could not believe it because of their joy and amazement, He said to them, "Have you anything here to eat?"
Luke 24:42; They gave Him a piece of a broiled fish;
Luke 24:43; and He took it and ate it before them.

1 Cor 11:23; For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus in the night in which He was betrayed took bread;

It would be interesting to see if there are any other verses I missed.

Rather than re-directing people to another website. Do you yourself have any scripture?

It seems Jesus Himself ate curds, honey, fish, unleavened bread and probably figs.

Isa 7:14; "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel.
Isa 7:15; "He will eat curds and honey at the time He knows enough to refuse evil and choose good.

Mark 11:13; Seeing at a distance a fig tree in leaf, He went to see if perhaps He would find anything on it; and when He came to it, He found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs.

Luke 24:41; While they still could not believe it because of their joy and amazement, He said to them, "Have you anything here to eat?"
Luke 24:42; They gave Him a piece of a broiled fish;
Luke 24:43; and He took it and ate it before them.

1 Cor 11:23; For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus in the night in which He was betrayed took bread;

It would be interesting to see if there are any other verses I missed.
In the bible study I affirmed all foods are permitted by God under the new covenant, except blood. Do you agree?