• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Following Jesus --My--Master Servant Class

Active
I felt inspired to do a Master Class, which I call a servant class (since I don't believe anyone can "Master" following Jesus)
on following Jesus. Before you make judgments on the concept of such a class, I invite you to withhold judgment until you
watch the full series.

It is 7 videos in total, and about 50 percent of the interviews with people I did myself, others I found from other sources.
It is done in a conversational lecture style, with a little bit of clips showing very very short interviews with random people
I encountered and asked about Jesus. I really enjoyed doing this project and pray it blesses you tremendously.

One might ask, what qualifies me to do such a series on following Jesus? and I'll say, nothing besides my love for
Jesus and passion to do so. Yes, I've taken courses at Bible college, and I am a certified Lay Speaker in my church,
and I have been writing devotionals for the last
7 years, and I did create an online Bible resource website ( www.dimdigital.com/Bible ),
however it is my love for Jesus that qualifies me ( in my opinion) to pursue such a project.

The idea is not just to transfer knowledge about Jesus, but to transfer truth and passion.

I'll share the introduction trailer below and the website where you can see all 7 videos.

You can view the videos here www.dimdigital.com/Jesus

Session 1 Servant Class - Following Jesus
Session 2 Servant Class - Following Jesus
Session 3 Servant Class - Following Jesus
Session 4 Servant Class - Following Jesus
Session 5 Servant Class - Following Jesus
Session 6 Servant Class - Following Jesus
Session 7 Servant Class - Following Jesus

Love and God Bless
----I wasn't sure if this would also be best posted in the -New Members--Questions about Christianity Section, if so please move there as well.---

Loyal
I felt inspired to do a Master Class, which I call a servant class (since I don't believe anyone can "Master" following Jesus)
on following Jesus. Before you make judgments on the concept of such a class, I invite you to withhold judgment until you
watch the full series.

It is 7 videos in total, and about 50 percent of the interviews with people I did myself, others I found from other sources.
It is done in a conversational lecture style, with a little bit of clips showing very very short interviews with random people
I encountered and asked about Jesus. I really enjoyed doing this project and pray it blesses you tremendously.

One might ask, what qualifies me to do such a series on following Jesus? and I'll say, nothing besides my love for
Jesus and passion to do so. Yes, I've taken courses at Bible college, and I am a certified Lay Speaker in my church,
7 years, and I did create an online Bible resource website ( www.dimdigital.com/Bible ),
however it is my love for Jesus that qualifies me ( in my opinion) to pursue such a project.

The idea is not just to transfer knowledge about Jesus, but to transfer truth and passion.

I'll share the introduction trailer below and the website where you can see all 7 videos.

Love and God Bless
----I wasn't sure if this would also be best posted in the -New Members--Questions about Christianity Section, if so please move there as well.---
Ok i am going to go though it, Now you have put it out there, and you know strong Likes may come, and "Strongs Winds may BLOW" you do "remember the story about "The Three little Pigs" remember which house stood? I hope "R. C." help you out a lot and you was listening. :eyes: First i must see the nature of your sessions.

Loyal
watch the full series.

Love and God Bless
I know you did not ask for a "Critique", but I am giving you one. And I will tell you why, between now and the end.
Very close to a 3 hour clip. I started at about 10:30 pm EST. finish about 1:22 AM EST.

Session one- Session 5 Presentation, display, arrangement Spiritual Flow, anointing and destination of thought arrived and achieve in simple clarity for a reminder and rest assure to those in "The Body of Christ". For in which we are One.

But,
Session 6 and Session 7 you drop the Ball: It all became "Institutionalize". I don't know why. Or your reason why, Did you feel on your own, to give the world something and to give some credit, where there is none due.

This what I think you should do, in which there is no shame. I would go back and begin to Read from "Genesis to Revelation" again. 1st I would listen again to the very words you spoke in "Session 6 and Session 7" and observe your Theme by The words you spoke and not by your Title Theme of those 2 Sessions and look at The Goal that you achieve. Now read "The Book", "Genesis to Revelation", preferred "NASB" or Earlier copyright "NIV" 1970's 84. and concentrate on "The Messengers" Their character, and their message and their style of presentation and their emotional Stability. And who they rely upon. And the Darkness of Their night. Then listen again to "session 6 and session 7 as all of their memory is fresh in your spirit and in your mind, Then write Session 6 and Session 7 over again. [If you think it is too much, to do, that is your call]

I sure was, going to give you flying colors, and was smiling, until I got to Session 6 and still wanted to look over it, but then The Leaven in the meal , kept spreading and left You way behind. There was no more You, Just Leaven, You, "Wala" are much more "Precious" than "The Leaven you Spilled":pensive:

You are a writer, go back and read "The Book" again and rewrite Session 6 and 7 again and give us "The GOLD"!

I understand that you don't have an "Editor" but you have a "Paraclete" and A GOD who controls time. Not only can He stop The Sun from going down, He can Stop The EARTH from Turning on Its "Axle" and skip not a beat and at The Same Time, Looking , into "Eternity" and beyond!

Those who would Teach:

Geneva Bible of 1587
"My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receiue the greater condemnation."

You are unique, keep it that way. "GOD did not call you to be "Institutionalize" nor to promote "Institutionalization" he called you to "Proclaim" JESUS! with every drop of your Breath! All Roads leads to Jesus, He says Jump you jump, He says keep Quiet, kept Quiet! He says cast not your Pearls to swine don't cast them to swine, He says don't give that is Holy to dogs don't give that is Holy to dogs! But IF YOU DO!:eyes:
(Matthew 7: 8)BSB
"Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, AND THEN TEAR YOU to PIECES!." All the Dogs that ate Jezebel, are not dead!

We must be wise as serpent and harmless as DOVES, Behold He sends Us out in THE MIST of WOLVES! For Wolves Hunts in PACKs! And "VIPERS" jumps out of Fire, they might not kill you, But they sure do Hurt when they Bite.

For we are "Sons of The Living GOD" we act different. we walk different, we talk different we are different:pensive: For we are Brand "New Creatures" in Christ, "Born of GOD", we are not the same, that came out of our mothers womb, we are different.:pensive:

For we are not like them, no matter how they may act. we are different! And we must not put "Sheep Clothes" on "Goats"!

Active
I know you did not ask for a "Critique", but I am giving you one. And I will tell you why, between now and the end.
Very close to a 3 hour clip. I started at about 10:30 pm EST. finish about 1:22 AM EST.

Session one- Session 5 Presentation, display, arrangement Spiritual Flow, anointing and destination of thought arrived and achieve in simple clarity for a reminder and rest assure to those in "The Body of Christ". For in which we are One.

But,
Session 6 and Session 7 you drop the Ball: It all became "Institutionalize". I don't know why. Or your reason why, Did you feel on your own, to give the world something and to give some credit, where there is none due.

This what I think you should do, in which there is no shame. I would go back and begin to Read from "Genesis to Revelation" again. 1st I would listen again to the very words you spoke in "Session 6 and Session 7" and observe your Theme by The words you spoke and not by your Title Theme of those 2 Sessions and look at The Goal that you achieve. Now read "The Book", "Genesis to Revelation", preferred "NASB" or Earlier copyright "NIV" 1970's 84. and concentrate on "The Messengers" Their character, and their message and their style of presentation and their emotional Stability. And who they rely upon. And the Darkness of Their night. Then listen again to "session 6 and session 7 as all of their memory is fresh in your spirit and in your mind, Then write Session 6 and Session 7 over again. [If you think it is too much, to do, that is your call]

I sure was, going to give you flying colors, and was smiling, until I got to Session 6 and still wanted to look over it, but then The Leaven in the meal , kept spreading and left You way behind. There was no more You, Just Leaven, You, "Wala" are much more "Precious" than "The Leaven you Spilled":pensive:

You are a writer, go back and read "The Book" again and rewrite Session 6 and 7 again and give us "The GOLD"!

I understand that you don't have an "Editor" but you have a "Paraclete" and A GOD who controls time. Not only can He stop The Sun from going down, He can Stop The EARTH from Turning on Its "Axle" and skip not a beat and at The Same Time, Looking , into "Eternity" and beyond!

Those who would Teach:

Geneva Bible of 1587
"My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receiue the greater condemnation."

You are unique, keep it that way. "GOD did not call you to be "Institutionalize" nor to promote "Institutionalization" he called you to "Proclaim" JESUS! with every drop of your Breath! All Roads leads to Jesus, He says Jump you jump, He says keep Quiet, kept Quiet! He says cast not your Pearls to swine don't cast them to swine, He says don't give that is Holy to dogs don't give that is Holy to dogs! But IF YOU DO!:eyes:
"Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, AND THEN TEAR YOU to PIECES!." All the Dogs that ate Jezebel, are not dead!

We must be wise as serpent and harmless as DOVES, Behold He sends Us out in THE MIST of WOLVES! For Wolves Hunts in PACKs! And "VIPERS" jumps out of Fire, they might not kill you, But they sure do Hurt when they Bite.

For we are "Sons of The Living GOD" we act different. we walk different, we talk different we are different:pensive: For we are Brand "New Creatures" in Christ, "Born of GOD", we are not the same, that came out of our mothers womb, we are different.:pensive:

For we are not like them, no matter how they may act. we are different! And we must not put "Sheep Clothes" on "Goats"!
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
You you speak about the institutional aspect, do you mean that reference to the church?

-WNL

Active

But,

Those who would Teach:

Geneva Bible of 1587

I'm not on TJ often so email me at [email protected] so we can continue the discussion so we don't have to take up the thread space as I receive and process your feedback.
Love and God Bless

-WNL

Active
I'm not on TJ often so email me at [email protected] so we can continue the discussion so we don't have to take up the thread space as I receive and process your feedback.
Love and God Bless

-WNL

In your email tell me about what you think a better outline might be for session 6 and 7,
and also if you think I should focus on different topics for those sessions, or the same
topics (following together and bring a friend) but just a different approach.

I'm open to being corrected and for perfecting the work and bringing forth the Gold to the glory of God,
if the spirit leads so.

Just want to get more information from you so as I pray I can know what to meditate on. Thanks.

Love and God bless, and thanks again for the feedback