• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Finding God to talk to again.

I' m writing here because I think it's the right place.

After church tonight, listening to Jesus' sacrifice in love. I have realised I am finding God again. It's been a lonely time but I feel love for God, I feel I could be growing. He keeps talking right to the core of me at church. Each word I hear penetrates my heart. I learn and I'm loving learning, loving church. In the past when I heard people say they love God I kind of found it a little cheesy and even false at times because I just didn't get it. The problem has been mine. However, lately I feel closer to God and it's because I think I may actually believe that He might just love me. This is helping my love to grow. I pray I may find more love so that I can give love more freely in God's name.

Love In Christ

Thank you Jesus for your Love

Peace :love:
Sleepy

Praise the Lord sister. Sleepy, His love in you is showing too - you sound much more positive now as well.

That was simply beautiful Sleepy (sentimental old me :)

1Jo 4:10 And this is love, not that we had love for God, but that he had love for us, and sent his Son to be an offering for our sins.

Hi Sleep,

How totally wonderful. I will pray "that Christ may dwell in your heart through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:17-19 (NIV) God bless.

Snowrose

beautiful post

I have tears of joy for you Sleepy because to come to the realization that God loves you and to know and feel it is the most precious place to be. His love in you is shining through I think I might need:shade:

God is Awesome

:love:
calluna

Praise the Lord Jesus Sleepy,thats good news.

Ephesians 3:17-21
17*And I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts as you trust in him. May your roots go down deep into the soil of God’s marvelous love. 18*And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love really is. 19*May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God.
20*Now glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within us, he is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope. 21*May he be given glory in the church and in Christ Jesus forever and ever through endless ages. Amen.