• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Finally able to post! Hello!

Hello everyone!
I have tried registering here a couple times over the past month or so but problems kept coming up, so I am so glad I'm finally able to post!
My name is Pilgrim. I am 36 years old and live in Texas.
I got saved when I was 17 at a Christian concert. Before that day, I had never heard of the need to ask Jesus for forgiveness, hadn't realized that one needed to accept the gift of the cross. It wasn't taught in my church.
However-- obviously I am happy I learned the truth.

I had a pretty rough life but in the past 2 years I have been through some devastating things, but thankfully, through the process the Lord and I have become closer, and it has made me stronger.

I was a teacher for many years (special ed), now I'm a nanny. I'm also getting the feeling that I am supposed to get another degree- possibly in Theology or Christian Studies, if I can figure out how to go about that and find a good online school.

Have 4 dogs, a husband, and a cat hanging around my house all the time.

Glad to be here!

(-; Glad to hear more from you ;-)

Hi Pilgrim! Indeed the Lord finds way that you could fellowship with us here in TJ!

My hubby is a new member here also and had found difficulty at first in logging in because he had forgotten his password, lol. But then his heart really longs for spiritual growth, and so he was able to come up with new registration again and now he enjoys posting, logging in, reading and fellowshipping here TJ.

So, welcome sister:girl_hug:I'm sure your cat is cute!
P.S. by the way, I'm also 36 by tomorrow , Philippine time
:giggle: