Final Contribution "Contextualized" 14/14

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:5)

Top Poster Of Month
Understanding why Christ called God; Understand why Christ not our only and True God.
Greatest commandment "Deu 6:4" entails understanding and obeying That The Lord "or Heavenly Father who son declared from the beginning" is one;
Not one in three but one; or One in all. "Eph 4:6"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Why Called God

Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

1Co 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Joh 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Luk 6:40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

Joh 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

Psa 82:8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Act 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Why not our Only True God

Isa 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Isa 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Isa_51:16 And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.

2Co 11:31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

Mar 12:36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Joh 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Last edited:
Top Poster Of Month
:angry: forgot to include; Isaiah 43:10 "which is actually one of the most important scriptures proving the point of [why not our only true God] "

Isaiah 43:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

"Technically God has no beginning or end. The son was formed before the creation of the heaven and the earth and was used in the beginning to bring forth creation in the heavens and the earth. The creation of the son started the beginning and his kingdom will be the end before it all goes back to God."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To make it fair i did leave out "1 Timothy 3:16" however even though KJV most accurate english translation they made an error by adding God instead of He. Evidence will be included. First link at least should be clicked on and examined.

1 Timothy 3:16 Parallel: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
1 Timothy 3:16 By common confession, the mystery of godliness is great: He appeared in the flesh, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was proclaimed among the nations, was believed in throughout the world, was taken up in glory.

1 Timothy 3:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So

The Lord = Only True God; God of Christ and his followers
Our Lord = Christ
Angel of The Lord= Christ "most of the time if not all"
Israel= Name of Christ given to Jacob
Jesus= False Name "but if one by nature does the things in the law or/and walk in the fruits of the spirit then it depends on the personal relationship with God the outcome of using that name"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forgot to give concepts of Was God. "Assumption of Command, Power of Attorney, Right Hand Man"

Military Term : Assumption of Command; A Battalion XO is not the Battalion Commander but thru assumption of command the Battalion XO has power as the BC and is seen as the BC or acting BC but not the true BC.

Legal Term: Power of Attorney

Right Hand Man.

Last edited:
Top Poster Of Month
:angry: forgot to include; Isaiah 43:10 "which is actually one of the most important scriptures proving the point of [why not our only true God] "

Isaiah 43:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

"Technically God has no beginning or end. The son was formed before the creation of the heaven and the earth and was used in the beginning to bring forth creation in the heavens and the earth. The creation of the son started the beginning and his kingdom will be the end before it all goes back to God."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To make it fair i did leave out "1 Timothy 3:16" however even though KJV most accurate english translation they made an error by adding God instead of He. Evidence will be included. First link at least should be clicked on and examined.

1 Timothy 3:16 Parallel: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
1 Timothy 3:16 By common confession, the mystery of godliness is great: He appeared in the flesh, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was proclaimed among the nations, was believed in throughout the world, was taken up in glory.

1 Timothy 3:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So

The Lord = Only True God; God of Christ and his followers
Our Lord = Christ
Angel of The Lord= Christ "most of the time if not all"
Israel= Name of Christ given to Jacob
Jesus= False Name "but if one by nature does the things in the law or/and walk in the fruits of the spirit then it depends on the personal relationship with God the outcome of using that name"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forgot to give concepts of Was God. "Assumption of Command, Power of Attorney, Right Hand Man"

Military Term : Assumption of Command; A Battalion XO is not the Battalion Commander but thru assumption of command the Battalion XO has power as the BC and is seen as the BC or acting BC but not the true BC.

Legal Term: Power of Attorney

Right Hand Man.

slight error; Israel is a name of Christ given to Israel but that is not the name he came in the flesh with.