• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

Feels good to be here

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hi all.
Jesus came to me a few years ago in a mystical revelation. I'm here to share my experience and hear about others. Also interested in bible interpretations, and end-times speculation.

Loyal Member
Hi all.
Jesus came to me a few years ago in a mystical revelation. I'm here to share my experience and hear about others. Also interested in bible interpretations, and end-times speculation.
I know you wrote a piece that has people scratching thier heads. "If you die tonight". Lol But i know to Lord touched you as you say.

So im telling everyone here, not to be so wary, this person is a new Christian just learning.

For those who understand. The Spirit moved in me when i read his introduction. I felt it was correct that he had an experience in Jesus.

So help him chad. Teach.

Staff member
So im telling everyone here, not to be so wary, this person is a new Christian just learning.
:shades:
All are welcomed, yet not all stay.

As a Moderator Brother, I'm Wary by Nature, tying the threads of their words to see if Christian they are, but will always attempt to share the Love of the Lord even in correction/guidance. :love:

With the Love of Christ Jesus brother.
Nick
<><

Staff member
@Torchbearer33

So as to not clog this introduction. I'll create a new thread so that the discussion can have a wider and more appropriate forum for this topic.
I think since the discussion will revolve around Universalism. How about we call it "Universalism. They All Can't Be Right or Can They?"

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><