• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

February is BHM

Loyal
February is Black History Month.

I know race can often be a topic that can bring divsion for some. But I think it is our differences that
make the world special. Therefore let us celebrate Black History Month with all those who celebrate it.

Our identity is in Christ, not our gender, our professional, our roles, or our culture, but God gives us these
differences to add to the beauty of his creation as we will all be represented in heaven as shown below.

"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;"

- Revelation 22:7

http://dimdigital.com/Bible/Read.php?Verse=9&Book=66&Change=New4&Chapter=7#locate

Loyal
Yes Heaven will be a very colorful place with people from every culture and race and color Amen

Staff Member
An interesting video celebrating black history @Jesus_is_LORD
I had not heard of a number of those people so I have learned a little more.

Thank you for sharing

For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also [is] Christ.
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.”
1 Corinthians 12:12-13

Loyal
Funny thing how race and gender are so complicated with man.

Let's look at how the Father See's People in this World.

1. Saved / Lost
2. Obedient / Disobeient
3. Faithful / Unfaithful

It's so simple and yet it only takes man to foul it up.
Blessings
W4F

Loyal
Funny thing how race and gender are so complicated with man.

Let's look at how the Father See's People in this World.

1. Saved / Lost
2. Obedient / Disobeient
3. Faithful / Unfaithful

It's so simple and yet it only takes man to foul it up.
Blessings
W4F

I think it is good if we don't view (see) people by the color of their skin but by who they are, as people. People are people no matter what the skin color. God created us all.