• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Fearing The Wrath of GOD, will either save you or make you a unbeliever and you will die in your sins!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
Jesus came and died on the cross to save many from the very "Wrath of GOD"! God said: in His Word , "This is My Son in whom "I AM" well please, hear you Him"! If anyone do not listen to GOD's Son and obey him will suffer the "Wrath of The Lamb of God and The Wrath of Almighty GOD" Thus says the very Word of God. And I didn't say it, He did!

Loyal
Amen, no one want to talk about the wrath of God anymore, All you here is grace, freedom.

Active
One of the reason they will not talk about it, because Christians are hiding, among the bushes, like "Adam and Eve"!

Active
All that is "written in the Word of God" about and relating of, I would say; the character of God, men and women still do not Fear HIM at all. They live like HE works for them and HE is their slave to their ever bidding per se. How did I come to that conclusion. "Watch & Listen".

Loyal
Top Poster Of Month
One of the reasons Christian's do not fear God, one of many, is for the last 100 years preaching changed towards God is Love.

Active
So in others by their preaching the messages they are presenting, is not "The Gospel of Jesus Christ" but a Gospel of their own makings of Jesus Christ" which has betrayed a different god than which is describe in "The Bible".