• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

fear of getting sick

Loyal
If people feared sinning as much as they fear getting sick we might just have revival in this nation.

Matthew 10:28
And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Loyal
We fear the world making us sick, more than we fear God making us sick.

1Cor 11:28; But a man must examine himself, and in so doing he is to eat of the bread and drink of the cup.
1Cor 11:29; For he who eats and drinks, eats and drinks judgment to himself if he does not judge the body rightly.
1Cor 11:30; For this reason many among you are weak and sick, and a number sleep.

Rev 2:21; I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality.
Rev 2:22; Behold, I will throw her on a bed of sickness, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of her deeds.

Active
Revelations 17:9:
This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.

The quoted passage refers to Babylon who is addressed as a woman. If she, who is symbolic of wickedness is being addressed as a 'she' with whom 'fornication' happens, then her opposite is also a 'her.'

Proverbs 9:1:
Wisdom has built her house; she has set up its seven pillars.

Proverbs 7:4:
Say to wisdom, "You are my sister," and to insight, "You are my relative."

So, then, her other name must be 'inequity,' if her given name is wickedness.

Why? Wickedness and inequity are of the same tree.

Loyal
What is sad, is that fear of getting sick even involves others telling you that you dont care about them, if you dont get a flu shot, covid test, wear a mask, pick your poison. And if you mention, that we shouldnt live in fear, they resolutely deny they are fearful, wh.en its obvious they are either fearful or just controlling, both bad things. A lady I know that I spend some time with pretty often, asked me if I was going to take a flu vaccine. I told her no, because I rarely get the flu, and often (not always though) do get sick after a flu shot (when I am told this should not happen, and those telling me this have only repeated what they have been told and dont really know). She asked "What about me? If you give it to me, I might die from it, dont you care about me?". I of course rolled my eyes, and told her "Yes, you can see from knowing me all these years, that I dont care about you at all." After thinking about it, she finally replied, "Yes, I guess you do care about me, sorry."

With the vaccine still allowing many people to come down with the flu (to where its the biggest killer every year) even though they got the vaccine, and supposedly if the vaccine worked, she wouldnt have to worry about it (she gets the shot every year), even if I did, and not taking into account that if I did get it, I would avoid her anyways like any normal respectful person. Fear is like that, it creeps up on you and when it has you in its grips, you will often refuse to acknowlege it, sadly also out of fear. Logic and faith often go out the window when fear arrives, its very sad to see.

And when my doctors appointment came up several days later, the nurse asked me if I wanted a flu shot, and I said no, and that was fine with her. Then the doctor when he arrived asked me the same thing, and I said no, and he had this annoyed look. He knows my lady friend and I spend a lot of time together. So I explained that she gets the shot, because she is older and more likely to be more badly affected by the flu, but that I rarely ever get the flu. He also responded that maybe I should get it for her sake (as if the vaccine wouldnt work for her), this really surprised me, and I said "Do you really think so?", and he replied yes, that it was a bad year for flu. So now, if I didnt get it and she were to get badly sick from it, he would think it was my fault. Fear.... I could see it in his eyes, he didnt used to be like this, but its changed since all the fear the media puts out there. He didnt see it, he couldnt see the false logic of it, despite being a medical doctor, a logical man. So I took the shot, out of sadness of his fear and where he would lay the blame if this lady got sick.

Fear is running rampant all over, and people that are steepled in it, just dont see it.