• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Father, I don't ask in doubt; but in favor

My great grandmother suffered a stroke on yesterday. I ask that you guys pray for my family as well as her health. She is recovering pretty good for her 3rd stroke in the past six months. I also want to give praise to God for allowing my family to still have her. God has blessed the earth with this woman for 91 years and she's still trotting along; but just continue to pray for us as we pray for ourselves.

Madison, i too will be praying for you, your family and your great grandmother. So beautiful to read you praising the Lord for the blessing she is in this difficult time. May He be very near to you all as you are drawing near to Him.

I would like to thank you all for praying. She was discharged from the hospital this morning and recovering tremendously. May God bless you & keep you