• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Far more value that the excessiveness of more dialects of endless translations of books

Loyal
Where there is no end to mortal contaminated thoughts

[CENTER][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD] Context Crossref Comm Hebrew
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.

New Living Translation
But, my child, let me give you some further advice: Be careful, for writing books is endless, and much study wears you out.

English Standard Version
My son, beware of anything beyond these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Berean Study Bible
And by these, my son, be further warned: There is no end to the making of many books, and much study wearies the body.

King James Bible
And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

New King James Version
And further, my son, be admonished by these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is wearisome to the flesh.

New American Standard Bible
But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive study is wearying to the body.

NASB 1995
But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE][/CENTER]

Loyal
But there is not a Oz of worries ness in GOD once in HIM and you have no more questions about anything and your seeking has stop. Why seek something you have found. Your searching days are over.

Active
But there is not a Oz of worries ness in GOD once in HIM and you have no more questions about anything and your seeking has stop. Why seek something you have found. Your searching days are over.
Thanks, something I have been wrestling with for sometime. That and my "appearance" which I thought I was doing under my own understanding and ideals. Now I perceive its not. Do not put God in a box and restrain him, he does and will do things outside the worldy narrative, either to shock and awe people, or for someones personal journey in christ. Reading and listening to bible passages, listening to sermons, reading christian books isnt always the answer. Be silent, obey and listen.