• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Family Related Bible Verses

Administrator
Staff Member
Bible Verses About Family - Read verses that give the biblical perspective on subjects relating to families, such as love, family relationships, family problems, family values, children, strength, and death. Read verses from the Holy Bible about family in relation to God, Jesus Christ, and the Christian faith.

Exodus 20:12
"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

Deuteronomy 5:16
"Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

Proverbs 1:8
Listen, my son, to your father's instruction and do not forsake your mother's teaching.

Proverbs 6:20
My son, keep your father's commands and do not forsake your mother's teaching.

Proverbs 15:20
A wise son brings joy to his father, but a foolish man despises his mother.

Matthew 15:4
For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.'

Ephesians 6:1-2
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. "Honor your father and mother"--which is the first commandment with a promise--

Colossians 3:20
Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.

Psalm 103:17
But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children--

Joshua 24:15
But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."

Proverbs 11:29
He who brings trouble on his family will inherit only wind, and the fool will be servant to the wise.

Proverbs 15:27
A greedy man brings trouble to his family, but he who hates bribes will live.

Proverbs 31:15-17
She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family and portions for her servant girls. She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard. She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.