• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Family Prayer

Hi Everyone - I'm a father of 3 daughters of various ages (3, 5 and 13). I have been trying to brainstorm ways to work family prayer into our daily routine. I think it's a really important habit to learn as they grow in the Lord. I also feel that it's my responsibility to lead them in learning.

I'd love to hear some experiences from others on this, and if anyone has resources for me I'd greatly appreciate the information.

Praise the Lord in all things every day for the great God He is!

QC

Two thoughts....

Dinner time? Always easy to give thanks that the Lord has allowed you to put food on the table.

Also, lead by example. If they see you pray, and have your devotional time, then they will follow.

Thanks for your replies. I found an excellent web site on this just today. Someone said to me recently - and I thought I would share it - that one of the simplest and best prayers is "Thank you"

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live them."
-John F. Kennedy